Maruti Celerio X On Road Price in DelhiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Celerio X VXI (Petrol)||Rs. 5,38,419||Rs. 4,90,100||Rs. 23,604.00||Rs. 24,715|
|Celerio X VXI Option (Petrol)||Rs. 5,44,762||Rs. 4,96,000||Rs. 23,840.00||Rs. 24,922|
|Celerio X ZXI (Petrol)||Rs. 5,64,865||Rs. 5,14,700||Rs. 24,588.00||Rs. 25,577|
|Celerio X AMT VXI (Petrol)||Rs. 5,84,646||Rs. 5,33,100||Rs. 25,324.00||Rs. 26,222|
|Celerio X AMT VXI Option (Petrol)||Rs. 5,90,989||Rs. 5,39,000||Rs. 25,560.00||Rs. 26,429|
|Celerio X ZXI Option (Petrol)||Rs. 6,08,512||Rs. 5,55,300||Rs. 26,212.00||Rs. 27,000|
|Celerio X AMT ZXI (Petrol)||Rs. 6,11,092||Rs. 5,57,700||Rs. 26,308.00||Rs. 27,084|
|Celerio X AMT ZXI Option (Petrol)||Rs. 6,21,413||Rs. 5,67,300||Rs. 26,692.00||Rs. 27,421|
Maruti Celerio X Price in Delhi
Maruti Celerio X price in Delhi starts from Rs. 4.90 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 5.67 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Celerio X variants in Delhi. Maruti Celerio X Automatic is starting at Rs. 5.33 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Maruti Celerio X Petrol starts from Rs. 4.90 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Celerio X is available at Rs. 9,372 per month @ 10%. Maruti Celerio X's top competitors are Tata Altroz (price starting at Rs. 5.29 lakh in Delhi) and Maruti Celerio (price starting at Rs. 4.41 lakh in Delhi).
Price of Celerio X Competitors
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Celerio X
Rs. 4.41 lakhCelerio On Road Price Compare with Celerio X
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Celerio X
Rs. 4.89 lakhIgnis On Road Price Compare with Celerio X
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Celerio X
Rs. 3.71 lakhS Presso On Road Price Compare with Celerio X
Rs. 4.57 lakhSantro On Road Price Compare with Celerio X
Maruti Celerio X Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Celerio X
- Maruti Celerio X comes with 165/70 R14 Radial, Tubeless tyres. Moreover, the speed and load ratings may vary according to the tyre brands. So, for exact details, you may exchanger your words with the authorised dealership.
- Yes, Maruti Suzuki Celerio X comes with FWD.
- The Maruti Celerio is available in the BS6 version. The Maruti Celerio X is not launched in BS6. Even, there is no official update regarding the launch.
- Both cars are comfortable as per your height, the cars will be comfortable for you. The cars have proper headroom as well as legroom also. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Both will be comfortable...k10 suits well...but celerio gives you better visibility...around you...sit on both cars..you can have an additional upholstery costs around 3500rs in the showroom itself...so good luck
- The Maruti CelerioX is powered by the same 1.0-litre KB-10 engine as the regular Celerio which produces a maximum of 69PS of power and 90Nm of torque and these power figures are good enough to pull the car in hilly terrain. Moreover, we'd suggest you take the test drive of the vehicle so that you can see the performance of the car. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms
Maruti Celerio X Price in IndiaCelerio X price in your city
Calculate Maruti Celerio X EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less