Maruti Suzuki Baleno Spare Parts
Maruti Suzuki BalenoRs. 6.49 - 9.71 Lakh Ex-showroom Price, Delhi
Maruti Suzuki Baleno Spare Parts Price List
|Maruti Suzuki Baleno Parts||Authorised Dealer Price||Extra GST 28%||Total Price|
|Front Windshield Glass||4480||1254||5734|
|Rear Windshield Glass||3982||1114||5096|
|Fender (Left or Right)||1472||412||1884|
|Head Light (Left or Right )||3982||1114||5096|
|Tail Light (Left or Right)||2844||796||3640|
|Front Door (Left or Right)||6291||1761||8052|
|Rear Door (Left or Right)||8714||2439||11153|
*SGST (State GST) + CGST (Central GST) = GST
Maruti Suzuki Baleno User Reviews
4.7Felt all the comfort
Felt all the comfort in Baleno with the best steering wheel & very nice Suspensions. The Top class Interiors with superb fit-n-finish. The AMT is fun to drive. Can feel the minor jerks whilst the gear shifts. Smooth operating gearbox, easy & convenient operations of all the features especially, the (Only in the segment) 360-degree view camera while reversing. Feeling really lucky to have this Smart, efficient and head turner car.
I bought this beast in 2018 and what a wonderful car it is.I really enjoy taking this car for long drives, Mileage is 23kmpl on highway & 20kmpl in the city.Maintenance by nexa is excellent after 4 years of experience.Never felt any tiredness even after driving for 400km in a day.Hats off to suzuki for creating such a wonderful space, 4 people can comfortably sit in back.The design best in this segment.Best car in the budget - go for it.
3.7It rivals premium hatchbacks
The new maruti baleno is powered by a 90ps 1.2-litre dualjet petrol engine paired with a standard 5-speed manual gearbox or an optional 5-speed amt. It is available in sigma, Delta, Zeta, Zeta (o), Alpha, And alpha (o) variants. Maruti has priced the 2022 baleno facelift from rs 6.35 lakh to rs 9.49 lakh (ex-showroom, ). It rivals premium hatchbacks such as the tata altroz, Hyundai i20, Toyota glanza and honda jazz.
3.7Suzuki has launched the
Suzuki has launched the new 2022 baleno in south africa.While the design and features are the same as the india-spec model, The model sold in south africa gets a larger 105ps 1.5-litre petrol engine paired with a 5-speed manual as well as a 4-speed torque converter auto box.It would be good if the same model would have launched for indian market as well.Overall it is a very good car.
4.0Good Car In Terms Of Mileage
The Maruti Baleno is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Baleno is 22.94kmpl which is very good according to me even if the car gives 18-19 kmpl, I consider it as an excellent mileage considering it a big car. I love the looks and driving experience of the car. I am driving it for some time now and I am very much impressed by the latest launch.
More Customer Reviews of Baleno
Recently Asked User Questions and Answers
- The suspension too now works silently, which adds to the refined nature of this premium hatchback. High-speed stability too has improved as it feels more hunkered down as compared to the old car. What has also improved is the sound insulation where wind and tyre noise is well controlled, which makes for a more relaxing drive. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you `to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.Read more -2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno First Drive Review: Some Guns Blazing.
- Fuel tank capacity is around 23 km .tank full in 2300 rs ..
- 37 ltrs..
- The Maruti Baleno has 1 Petrol Engine on offer. The Petrol engine is 1197 cc. It is available with Manual
- It is as comfortable as royals Royce
- Good performance and comfortable car