Maruti Wagon R On Road Price in KolarChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Wagon R 2019 LXI (Petrol)||Rs. 5,32,938||Rs. 4,51,351||Rs. 58,676.00||Rs. 22,911|
|Wagon R 2019 LXI Opt (Petrol)||Rs. 5,41,087||Rs. 4,58,351||Rs. 59,586.00||Rs. 23,150|
|Wagon R 2019 VXI (Petrol)||Rs. 5,85,321||Rs. 4,96,351||Rs. 64,526.00||Rs. 24,444|
|Wagon R 2019 VXI Opt (Petrol)||Rs. 5,98,503||Rs. 5,03,351||Rs. 70,469.00||Rs. 24,683|
|Wagon R 2019 VXI 1.2 (Petrol)||Rs. 6,22,240||Rs. 5,19,351||Rs. 72,709.00||Rs. 30,180|
|Wagon R 2019 VXI Opt 1.2 (Petrol)||Rs. 6,30,470||Rs. 5,26,351||Rs. 73,689.00||Rs. 30,430|
|Wagon R 2019 CNG LXI (Cng)||Rs. 6,30,789||Rs. 5,30,851||Rs. 74,319.00||Rs. 25,619|
|Wagon R 2019 CNG LXI Opt (Cng)||Rs. 6,39,008||Rs. 5,37,851||Rs. 75,299.00||Rs. 25,858|
|Wagon R 2019 VXI AMT (Petrol)||Rs. 6,45,465||Rs. 5,43,351||Rs. 76,069.00||Rs. 26,045|
|Wagon R 2019 VXI AMT Opt (Petrol)||Rs. 6,53,684||Rs. 5,50,351||Rs. 77,049.00||Rs. 26,284|
|Wagon R 2019 ZXI 1.2 (Petrol)||Rs. 6,62,804||Rs. 5,53,851||Rs. 77,539.00||Rs. 31,414|
|Wagon R 2019 VXI AMT 1.2 (Petrol)||Rs. 6,77,501||Rs. 5,66,351||Rs. 79,289.00||Rs. 31,861|
|Wagon R 2019 VXI AMT Opt 1.2 (Petrol)||Rs. 6,85,732||Rs. 5,73,351||Rs. 80,269.00||Rs. 32,112|
|Wagon R 2019 ZXI AMT 1.2 (Petrol)||Rs. 7,17,830||Rs. 6,00,651||Rs. 84,091.00||Rs. 33,088|
Maruti Wagon R Price in Kolar
Maruti Wagon R price in Kolar starts from Rs. 4.51 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 6.01 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Wagon R variants in Kolar. Maruti Wagon R Automatic is starting at Rs. 5.43 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Maruti Wagon R Petrol starts from Rs. 4.51 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Wagon R is available at Rs. 8,631 per month @ 10%. Maruti Wagon R's top competitors are Tata Altroz (price starting at Rs. 5.29 lakh in Kolar) and Maruti Swift (price starting at Rs. 5.19 lakh in Kolar).
Price of Wagon R Competitors
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Wagon R
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Wagon R
Rs. 4.57 lakhSantro On Road Price Compare with Wagon R
Rs. 4.47 lakhCelerio On Road Price Compare with Wagon R
Rs. 4.89 lakhIgnis On Road Price Compare with Wagon R
Rs. 3.71 lakhS Presso On Road Price Compare with Wagon R
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Wagon R
Rs. 4.99 lakhTriber On Road Price Compare with Wagon R
Rs. 3.01 lakhAlto 800 2019 On Road Price Compare with Wagon R
Maruti Wagon R Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Wagon R
- If you are looking for an easy to drive, compact but spacious hatchback that zips in and out of City traffic like a breeze and has a tiny foot print and turning circle, plus low fuel & maintenance costs, go for the S-Presso. If your preference is for a larger, more spacious car, with good fuel savings and maintenance costs, the Wagon R is the right choice!
- Go for new wagon r
- The Vxi variant gets all the basic features right and this is the package that most WagonR buyers will be happy to live with. Talking about the difference, The Vxi variant gets only driver airbag, speed sensitive door lock, speed alert system and security alarm and the Vxi (o) gets Co-passenger airbag (optional), front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiter (optional), speed sensitive door lock, speed alert system and security alarm. The price difference is there because of the different engine types 1.0 and 1.2-litre engine and the features that are offered in both the trims.
- Replacing the Swift with a Wagon R may be a good option if you prefer a calm driving with only city commutes. Otherwise, if you prefer a car with better power and features, then you may go for Tata Tiago.
- Considering the swift LXI and Wagon R VXI 1.2, the Wagon r VXI will come with more features. Both shares the same platform and same engine too. Since the wagon r is lighter it will be more peppier to drive. There will be more passenger space inside too as it follows the old tall boy design structure. Since both cars are from the same manufacturer, both are equally good. Swift came from a more premium segment while the wagon r is from the mid class segment. From the version you have pointed out, the wagon r 1.2VXI will be better then the Swift LXI
- It depends on factors and how you priorities them. Wagon R has a tall boy design so if you are tall then ingress and egress will be better in wagon R. Creature comforts will be better in comparison to the swift Lxi model. In city riding conditions both cars are good, on highway swift will perform better because of its aerodynamic structure. Overall swift Lxi is a proven brand and model when comparing to the Wagon R 1.2. Engine credential are same for both though swift will be peppier of the two.Hope this helps to make up your mind!
- Both have same 1.2 litre engine ..fun to ride opt out you from s cng.Wagon r practical but fun on driving is missing..swift gives all you want with 2 or 3 on board. so swift lxi is my choice for you sir.(shhhh see the price once again in your city).
- Go for spresso looks a little bit odd but has the feel of SUV, ON ROAD Hyderabad price is 6.03 lacs top end.AMTMILEAGE 16 to 18
- First car. Buy wagonR vxi1.2Thats the best you can make out of your money.Anyways if you are ok leasing then save these 6lakhs and opt for leasing option.Every company is coming out with these plan.
- How about the mileage of wagon r in city (petrol) and in LPG, will wagon r accept LPG
- If your concern is comfort and safety, the tiago takes the lead but again the resale value and service are the points of concern when compared to maruti. ZXI is the fully loaded version. Would recommend 1.2 if you are a regular highway traveller as its the same engine which goes in for swift and dezire. the vxi and zxi has to be decided by the individual. visit the dealer showroom to decide the same.
- Tata not provide best service .very expenses spare part and costly maintance service...best service provide maruti suzuki...and best cars of maruti suzuki for india purpose..
- Bro i think tiago is better. But the only thing that tata owners complain about is the service. And tiago is safer than the wagon r
Maruti Wagon R Price in India
Calculate Maruti Wagon R EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less