Maruti Swift On Road Price in BagruChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Swift LXI (Petrol)||Rs. 6,03,863||Rs. 5,18,690||Rs. 55,017.00||Rs. 30,156|
|Swift VXI (Petrol)||Rs. 7,17,566||Rs. 6,18,690||Rs. 65,142.00||Rs. 33,734|
|Swift AMT VXI (Petrol)||Rs. 7,71,006||Rs. 6,65,690||Rs. 69,901.00||Rs. 35,415|
|Swift ZXI (Petrol)||Rs. 7,84,650||Rs. 6,77,690||Rs. 71,116.00||Rs. 35,844|
|Swift VDI (Diesel)||Rs. 8,30,931||Rs. 6,97,685||Rs. 96,687.00||Rs. 36,559|
|Swift AMT ZXI (Petrol)||Rs. 8,38,090||Rs. 7,24,690||Rs. 75,875.00||Rs. 37,525|
|Swift AMT VDI (Diesel)||Rs. 8,85,958||Rs. 7,44,685||Rs. 1,03,032.00||Rs. 38,241|
|Swift ZDI (Diesel)||Rs. 9,00,007||Rs. 7,56,685||Rs. 1,04,652.00||Rs. 38,670|
|Swift ZXI Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 8,75,612||Rs. 7,57,690||Rs. 79,216.00||Rs. 38,706|
|Swift AMT ZXI Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 9,25,641||Rs. 8,01,690||Rs. 83,671.00||Rs. 40,280|
|Swift AMT ZDI (Diesel)||Rs. 9,55,033||Rs. 8,03,685||Rs. 1,10,997.00||Rs. 40,351|
|Swift ZDI Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 9,94,839||Rs. 8,37,685||Rs. 1,15,587.00||Rs. 41,567|
|Swift AMT ZDI Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 10,48,695||Rs. 8,83,685||Rs. 1,21,797.00||Rs. 43,213|
Maruti Swift Price in Bagru
Maruti Swift price in Bagru starts from Rs. 5.19 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 8.84 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Swift variants in Bagru. Maruti Swift Automatic is starting at Rs. 6.66 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Maruti Swift Diesel starts from Rs. 6.98 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Swift is available at Rs. 9,919 per month @ 10%. Maruti Swift's top competitors are Tata Altroz (price starting at Rs. 5.29 lakh in Bagru) and Hyundai Grand i10 nios (price starting at Rs. 5.00 lakh in Bagru).
Price of Swift Competitors
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Swift
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Swift
Rs. 4.89 lakhIgnis On Road Price Compare with Swift
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Swift
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Swift
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.00 lakhGrand i10 nios On Road Price Compare with Swift
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.50 lakhWagon R 2019 On Road Price Compare with Swift
Rs. 5.83 lakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Swift
Rs. 3.70 lakhS Presso On Road Price Compare with Swift
Hyundai Grand i10
Rs. 5.90 lakhGrand i10 On Road Price Compare with Swift
Maruti Swift Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Swift
- There are ample of options available in this budget such as Renault KWID, Maruti Alto K10, Maruti Celerio, Tata Tiago etc. As new car purchase would depend on a lot of factors like budget, segment or brand preference, transmission, fuel type, specific feature requirement etc. Hence, we request you to share your inputs so that we can assist you in right direction. Click on the link to check out these options: https://bit.ly/2KHvmMh If you are traveling less than 50-60km a day, opt for a petrol car instead of a diesel. With the extra Rs 1-1.50 lakh spent on a diesel purchase, you can actually drive a similar petrol car for as many as two years! So, do your math carefully. A diesel usually makes sense if you are driving above 60/70km a day. If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automated Manual Transmission(AMT) which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involved & are more fun to drive on highways.
- Travel in metro or bus it would be safer don't get me wrong but 5 lakhs plz try to save for some more time and buy tata Tiago petrol nothing wrong in waiting some more time rather than buying a scrap which is good for nothing so wait for some time and buy your car you have to keep it for almost 5-6 years mini so don't buy anything randomly
- Swift is the best choice if you can extend the budget a bit. Else wagonR, Kwid and Tiago can be considered. (I have given in my order of preference). If you ask me, I would go with wagonR anytime because it's reliable, comfortable to drive and is a no nonsense choice.
- Now petrol and diesel price almost same .petrol car u will get in ur budget
- Don't go for Diesel if your running is less than 2500kms per month. And if you go with.this budget then only option is Tiago which is closer but less power.
- Swift LDi is well in your budget. push a little more and get VDi total value for money. you can also consider Ford Freestyle.
- Replacing the Swift with a Wagon R may be a good option if you prefer a calm driving with only city commutes. Otherwise, if you prefer a car with better power and features, then you may go for Tata Tiago.
- Considering the swift LXI and Wagon R VXI 1.2, the Wagon r VXI will come with more features. Both shares the same platform and same engine too. Since the wagon r is lighter it will be more peppier to drive. There will be more passenger space inside too as it follows the old tall boy design structure. Since both cars are from the same manufacturer, both are equally good. Swift came from a more premium segment while the wagon r is from the mid class segment. From the version you have pointed out, the wagon r 1.2VXI will be better then the Swift LXI
- It depends on factors and how you priorities them. Wagon R has a tall boy design so if you are tall then ingress and egress will be better in wagon R. Creature comforts will be better in comparison to the swift Lxi model. In city riding conditions both cars are good, on highway swift will perform better because of its aerodynamic structure. Overall swift Lxi is a proven brand and model when comparing to the Wagon R 1.2. Engine credential are same for both though swift will be peppier of the two.Hope this helps to make up your mind!
- Both have same 1.2 litre engine ..fun to ride opt out you from s cng.Wagon r practical but fun on driving is missing..swift gives all you want with 2 or 3 on board. so swift lxi is my choice for you sir.(shhhh see the price once again in your city).
- Swift Deisel and DZire petrol would offer more in this budget. Baleno is not really a value for money unless you like the design and Amaze will definitely require some addition in the budget to offer more features.
- You cant buy an automatic car at this budget. If you want mileage and comfort go for dzire otherwise swift is an great performance oriented car go for it.
- No one can beat Maruti in terms of maintainice and efficiency . If looking for sedan go for dizire . Otherwise Baleno will be better.
- Well, If you are looking for sheer comfort while cornering your car at high speed go for Grand i10. I am a proud owner of Grand i10 since 4 years. And trust me i have not even spent 7k in these 4 years. The car delivers absolutely amazing performance. But Swift is again a promising car the milege you get in swift is towards a higher side. Maruti suzuki is always know for its cheap service cost and shining milege. Comparing the car with respect to the price tags . I believe that Swift has been in the higher side .Grand i10 is more or less giving you the same features as of Swift. If you dont want long Emi's and hight installment amounts then just close your eyes and go for Grand i10 One last thing that i would like to share is Hyundai Service centre take a bunch of care about your car. They check every detail. In fact a group of member work for your car. Every Dirt is given special care. I have not or maybe never experienced this thing with any Maruti Service Centre...Happy Riding to you...
- Prices are more or less the same. In the milage though, Swift is far ahed. Swift average mileage between 13 to 15 in city. Highway 20 to 25. Petrol Vs Diesel. Grand i10 is between 10 to 12. Highway 16 to 20.
- In term of price Grand i10 beat maruti swift because Grand i10 offer in huge discount than maruti... But in term of mileage Swift beat Grand i10 because swift is very lighter in weight than Grand i10... If u drive 120+ km/h then Grand i10 is more stable than swift...
Maruti Swift Price in India
Calculate Maruti Swift EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less