Maruti S-Cross On Road Price in Mira Road
Maruti S-Cross Price in Mira Road
|Variants||On Road Price|
|S-Cross Sigma||Rs. 9.40 Lakh|
|S-Cross Delta||Rs. 10.74 Lakh|
|S-Cross Zeta||Rs. 11.12 Lakh|
|S-Cross Delta AT||Rs. 12.43 Lakh|
|S-Cross Alpha||Rs. 12.79 Lakh|
|S-Cross Zeta AT||Rs. 12.83 Lakh|
|S-Cross Alpha AT||Rs. 14.20 Lakh|
On Road Price of Maruti S-Cross in Mira RoadChange
Rs. 9,40,210 On-Road Price Delhi*
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 8,39,000|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 58,730|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 9,40,210|
Rs. 10,74,133 On-Road Price Delhi*
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 9,60,000|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 67,200|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 10,74,133|
Rs. 11,12,871 On-Road Price Delhi*
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 9,95,000|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 69,650|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 11,12,871|
Delta AT Petrol
Rs. 12,43,328 On-Road Price Delhi*
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 10,83,500|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,08,350|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 12,43,328|
Rs. 12,79,705 On-Road Price Delhi*
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 11,15,500|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,11,550|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 12,79,705|
Zeta AT Petrol
Rs. 12,83,116 On-Road Price Delhi*
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 11,18,500|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,11,850|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 12,83,116|
Alpha AT Petrol
Rs. 14,20,101 On-Road Price Delhi*
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 12,39,000|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,23,900|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 14,20,101|
Maruti Car Dealers in Mira RoadChange City
A1/A & B, Velvin Center, Kashi Mira Road, Shanti Vidya Nagri Rd,mira Road East, Hatkesh Udhog Nagar,mira Bhayandar, Green Lawn Academy, Mira Road, Maharashtra 401107
Price of S-Cross Competitors
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.39 LakhVitara Brezza Price in Mira Road S-Cross vs Vitara Brezza
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta Price in Mira Road S-Cross vs Creta
Rs. 7.09 LakhNexon Price in Mira Road S-Cross vs Nexon
Rs. 5.90 LakhBaleno Price in Mira Road S-Cross vs Baleno
Rs. 6.86 LakhVenue Price in Mira Road S-Cross vs Venue
Rs. 8.30 LakhXUV 300 Price in Mira Road S-Cross vs XUV 300
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos Price in Mira Road S-Cross vs Seltos
Rs. 9.84 LakhXL6 Price in Mira Road S-Cross vs XL6
Toyota Urban Cruiser
Rs. 8.50 LakhUrban cruiser Price in Mira Road S-Cross vs Urban cruiser
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S-Cross
- There are ample of options available such as Tata Altroz, Hyundai i20, Nissan Magnite, Tata Nexon, Maruti Dzire, Ford Aspire, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, fuel type, brand preference, seating capacity, specific feature requirements etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check check out new cars as per your requirements. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is priced at Rs. 8.39 - 12.39 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), while the Vitara Brezza retails in the price range of Rs. 7.34 - 11.40 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Both SUVs are powered by Maruti’s 105PS 1.5-litre petrol engine that can be had with either a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 4-speed torque converter. Also, both Maruti S-Cross and Vitara Brezza are offered with Maruti’s 12V mild-hybrid system, which adds functions like start-stop and torque boost assist. You may click on the give link and select your desired city for an estimated on-road price of the variants: - Maruti Vitara Brezza On Road Price - Maruti S-Cross On Road Price
- I think creta is the best but now some cars enter in the Indian market cars like Kia sonet and kia seltos. Now Kia seltos will the best
- With no crash test reports on Creta, seltos and scross how can one say which is better. These cars may not be more than expensive tin ka dabbas.
- No car having with sunroof available with Maruti Suzuki as of now
- Thanks @zigwheels
- Sedan ..my first choice will be ciaz diesel if they have..bs6..Ford ecosport for safety .Honda web.. and s cross these are cross overs.. if you need all the blend go for vitara breeza bs6( if they have) or ertiga diesel..both good as SUV and as mpv..I will chise Diaz in the case...good luck
- Just about a kilometer and a half
S-Cross User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.2/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
53% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Mileage (7)
- Space (5)
- Maintenance (4)
- Comfort (3)
- Boot (3)
- Looks (3)
- Maintenance Cost (3)
- Small (2)
- Experience (2)
- Performance (2)
- Service (2)
- Most Relevant
Comfortable and safest car in this price range.It's good for long distance travel and also a city car.
No words.Super.More than expected.Thanks to maruti.Small care should be given by the company.
COMFORT LAVEL AND LEG SPACE NEEDS TO IMPROVE AS COMPARED TO OTHER MANUFACTURERS SAME CLASS OF VEHICLES
In one word suzuki's worst car.Spare parts are not available easily on nexa service station.
Great space for driver and back seat.Good boot.Great features and excellent mileage.Very good looking front and low maintenance.
I own a scross diesel 1.2 litre which is a very average in premium segment (Maruti only selling in a premium segment) and also has very less mileage and performance... the built quality is very average... Not a specious vehicle when it’s compared with jazz, wrv, zest etc even though they are sub 4 meter cars... only value of having of Maruti cars is resale value is little high...
I doesn't not look like a maruti, the feel of the car is very premium and the mileage is of Maruti. I bought a zeta petrol and I easily get a mileage of 15 Kmpl in Delhi City Traffic. One of the best car from house of Maruti. In C segment best mileage car. Go for it
Amazing car from Maruti, very spacious having good leg room & big boot space. 1.5L petrol engine is very good gives a very good drive experience. Maintenance cost is not very high, mileage is good in city & on highway. Features of this car are good.
Mileage is really good only at low speeds even if you cross 110KMPH the mileage drops drastically. Performance wise its a OK car nothing exciting. Its brought for a overall performance car.
That's very nice car low maintenance nice spacegood ground clearancenice lookingspecially small family caraverage 18-20 p/lt nice driving experience
Calculate Maruti S-Cross EMI
Maruti S-Cross News Updates
Maruti Rolls Out Benefits Of Up To Rs 67,000 On Arena And Nexa LineupsJan 18, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: Same Price, Other OptionsAug 7, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Launched; More Affordable NowAug 5, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol India Launch Tomorrow: 5 Things You Need To KnowAug 4, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross vs Rivals: Petrol Engine Specifications ComparedAug 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Maruti S-Cross Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti S-Cross in Mira Road?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti S-Cross is 12.39 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Maruti S-Cross in Mira Road?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Maruti S-Cross in Mira Road is Rs. 42,480.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :