Maruti S-Cross Price in Chandrapur
Maruti S-Cross On Road Price in Chandrapur 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
Maruti S-Cross On Road Price in ChandrapurChange
5 Offers Available
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Chandrapur
Arya CarsPlot No 15-18, Yashwant Nagar, Padoli Nagpur Road, Chandrapur, Maharashtra 442401Phone : 7410100004 Phone : 7410100004Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tristar CarsNagpur Road, Wadgaon, Near Tristar Hotels, Chandrapur, Maharashtra 441205Phone : 9209200088, 7722068591 Phone : 9209200088, 7722068591Email : email@example.com
Maruti S-Cross Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S-Cross
- The ARAI claimed mileage of S-Cross is 25.1 kmpl. Though brand new car gives low mileage because their engine needs to get set in its position and after the first service you will see an increment in your car mileage. But even after your car's first service, you are not seeing any improvement then we would suggest you to get it inspected at the nearest authorized service centre as they would be the better people to assist you by doing an examination of your car. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service Centre.
- As of now, both cars are available with different fuel type engines. Vitara Brezza hasn't good big changes in its facelift but still remains good value for money for an everyday city-centric SUV. The refined petrol engine should make it a better driver as well. On the other hand, S-Cross looks more premium and offers comfortable drive quality too. The S-Cross checks all the right boxes to be a great crossover and the upcoming updates will make the crossover even more appealing. So, if you are looking for petrol and car and not in a hurry, you may wait for the petrol version of Maruti S-Cross. Do take a test drive for better clarification. Check out authorised dealership details.You may compare both the cars according to their variants too.
- Well, both cars are available with manual transmission only.
- The S-Cross is heading towards a petrol-only future and will get the Ciaz's 1.5-litre smart hybrid engine. It will come with a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic torque converter transmission. Though the brand hasn't shared any deadline for its petrol version yet, you can expect its launch anytime soon.
- Not yet revealed
- BS6 petrol will be soon available. As per company info.
- The Maruti S-Cross is not available with the petrol engine.
- Not yet.contact nexa for actual.
Rate & Review your own Car or BikeGet featured among the top contributors
Maruti S-Cross Price FAQs
Maruti S-Cross Price in India
Calculate Maruti S-Cross EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less