Maruti S-Cross On Road Price in BangaonChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|S-Cross Sigma DDiS 200 SH (Diesel)||Rs. 10,05,763||Rs. 8,80,689||Rs. 81,060.00||Rs. 44,014|
|S-Cross Delta DDiS 200 SH (Diesel)||Rs. 11,31,685||Rs. 9,92,689||Rs. 90,860.00||Rs. 48,136|
|S-Cross Zeta DDiS 200 SH (Diesel)||Rs. 12,28,163||Rs. 10,43,689||Rs. 1,34,461.00||Rs. 50,013|
|S-Cross Alpha DDiS 200 SH (Diesel)||Rs. 13,44,343||Rs. 11,43,689||Rs. 1,46,961.00||Rs. 53,693|
Maruti S-Cross Price in Bangaon
Maruti S-Cross price in Bangaon starts from Rs. 8.81 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 11.44 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all S-Cross variants in Bangaon. The top-end variant Maruti S-Cross Alpha DDiS 200 SH is priced at Rs. 11.44 lakh. The EMI of S-Cross is available at Rs. 16,841 per month @ 10%. Maruti S-Cross's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Bangaon) and Maruti Vitara Brezza (price starting at Rs. 7.34 lakh in Bangaon).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of S-Cross Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Rs. 8.32 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Rs. 9.85 lakhXL6 On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Rs. 10.66 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with S-Cross
Maruti S-Cross Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S-Cross
- Well, both cars are available with manual transmission only.
- The S-Cross is heading towards a petrol-only future and will get the Ciaz's 1.5-litre smart hybrid engine. It will come with a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic torque converter transmission. Though the brand hasn't shared any deadline for its petrol version yet, you can expect its launch anytime soon.
- BS6 petrol will be soon available. As per company info.
- The Maruti S-Cross is not available with the petrol engine.
- Not yet.contact nexa for actual.
- Maruti Suzuki not yet announced about Automatic Version of S Cross. Hope we have to wait for April 2020.
- Mid 2020
- They are two different type of automobiles, Swift is a hatch back where as S-Cross is a cross over form hatch back to a SUV.Although both are 1300 cc the S- cross has an edge over Swift in terms of looks, power, suspension etc.,I would place a S- Cross a better car as compared to Swift.
Maruti S-Cross Price in India
Calculate Maruti S-Cross EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less