Maruti Eeco On Road Price in Durgapur
Maruti Eeco Price in Durgapur
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Eeco 5 Seater STD||Rs. 4.39 Lakh|
|Eeco 7 Seater STD||Rs. 4.71 Lakh|
|Eeco 5 Seater AC||Rs. 4.84 Lakh|
|Eeco CNG 5STR WITH AC HTR||Rs. 5.65 Lakh|
On Road Price of Maruti Eeco in DurgapurChange
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 3,90,748
RTO + OthersRs. 23,445
On-Road PriceRs. 4,39,773
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 4,19,748
RTO + OthersRs. 25,185
On-Road PriceRs. 4,71,550
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 4,31,448
RTO + OthersRs. 25,887
On-Road PriceRs. 4,84,371
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 5,05,048
RTO + OthersRs. 30,303
On-Road PriceRs. 5,65,019
5 Seater STD (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDurgapur Rs. 3.90 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 23,445 Insurance Rs. 25,580 On-Road Price Durgapur Rs. 4.39 Lakh
7 Seater STD (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDurgapur Rs. 4.19 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 25,185 Insurance Rs. 26,617 On-Road Price Durgapur Rs. 4.71 Lakh
5 Seater AC (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDurgapur Rs. 4.31 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 25,887 Insurance Rs. 27,036 On-Road Price Durgapur Rs. 4.84 Lakh
CNG 5STR WITH AC HTR (Cng) Ex-Showroom PriceDurgapur Rs. 5.05 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 30,303 Insurance Rs. 29,668 On-Road Price Durgapur Rs. 5.65 Lakh
Price of Eeco Competitors
Maruti Eeco Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Eeco Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
- Service Cost
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1022GST Price :- 286Total Price :- 1308
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2434GST Price :- 681Total Price :- 3115
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2500GST Price :- 700Total Price :- 3200
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2745GST Price :- 768Total Price :- 3513
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 976GST Price :- 273Total Price :- 1249
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Eeco
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Maruti Suzuki as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco is priced in the range of Rs. 3.8 - 4.95 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). In order to get an estimated on-road price, please click on the given link and select your desired city.
- For the waiting period and availability, we would suggest you to please get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. We'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will assist you with complete details. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and select your city accordingly.
Maruti Eeco User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling3.4/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
34% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Comfort (19)
- Performance (12)
- Mileage (11)
- Space (8)
- Engine (7)
- Maintenance (7)
- Seat (7)
- AC (6)
- Price (6)
- Experience (5)
- Power (5)
- Most Relevant
OKAY Jee Okay Jee Okay Jee Okay Jee
very useful for long drive experience
I want more features in this car but not included 😕
It is very useful for my family. Thank you maruthi. but I feel little about it's tyre wear. thank you.
it's nice car for me and I can sit with my family members
I have bought Eeco van and it's best VAN for the middle class family. apart from that I also like the 1.2 liter engine it's gives you batter driveablelity the city as well on the highway you can't feel any lag in the engine when it's come to mileage this VAN will gives you mileage 14 KMPL with AC and 16 KMPL with out AC depanding on your driving style. And Eeco gets soft suspension setup which are really nice if car is loaded and if you driving on the bad road but if you driving alone then ride quality get little bit bounce.
Performance of AC is very low. Dealers informed that being van type customer should not expect more like car. Also, whenever there is a break down. Road side assistance is very very poor. First they ask distance from their show room and immediately compel to bring the vehicle through toe vehicle and the charge would be Minimum Rs.2000/-. If we go and repair by engaging local mechanic the expense would be around 300 to 400 rupees ony. Whatever we say, they tell same like repetition and not at all hear our problems.
it is going to revolutionise our logistics as a small fish..as a commercial vehicle it's the talk of town..with small turning radius..quick up ..great mileage..Suzuki got all right as a freezer van...delivery van..a small family car too..its mileage in petrol eda a headache.. cng kit is good...just wait..
This car have enough space to carry any goods. To the back side. Which are normally not present in others car. And also this car side door without any space you can open it. But side door are not so eazily to open or close. Every time open r close the door have some powerful hands required.
We have done our car fully loaded with alloy wheels , 15 inch tyre , power windows , reverse camera sensor , center lock on key , both bumber painted as the car colour of the car we have done this all work from maruti suzuki company itself we have all orginal bills ! Seat covers and etc .
Calculate Maruti Eeco EMI
Maruti Eeco News Updates
Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 S-CNG Launched In India At Rs 4.64 lakhMar 17, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
New Maruti Suzuki Eeco to launch soonFeb 2, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki launches limited edition Eeco SmilesMar 20, 2013 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki & McDonald's launch car for a meal offer, called the 'Eeco-Meal'Jul 11, 2011 | By Team ZigWheels
India's Best Entry Level MPVOct 28, 2010 | By Team Zigwheels
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Maruti Eeco Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti Eeco in Durgapur?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti Eeco is 4.31 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Maruti Eeco in Durgapur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Maruti Eeco in Durgapur is Rs. 25,580.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :