Maruti Ciaz On Road Price in RourkelaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Ciaz Sigma (Petrol)||Rs. 9,39,829||Rs. 8,31,915||Rs. 66,553.00||Rs. 41,361|
|Ciaz Delta (Petrol)||Rs. 10,09,007||Rs. 8,93,915||Rs. 71,513.00||Rs. 43,579|
|Ciaz Zeta (Petrol)||Rs. 10,94,921||Rs. 9,70,915||Rs. 77,673.00||Rs. 46,333|
|Ciaz Alpha (Petrol)||Rs. 11,24,729||Rs. 9,97,630||Rs. 79,810.00||Rs. 47,289|
|Ciaz Delta AMT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,24,729||Rs. 9,97,630||Rs. 79,810.00||Rs. 47,289|
|Ciaz S (Petrol)||Rs. 11,57,175||Rs. 10,08,630||Rs. 1,00,863.00||Rs. 47,682|
|Ciaz Zeta AMT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,39,275||Rs. 10,80,915||Rs. 1,08,092.00||Rs. 50,268|
|Ciaz Alpha AMT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,72,212||Rs. 11,09,915||Rs. 1,10,992.00||Rs. 51,305|
Maruti Ciaz Price in Rourkela
Maruti Ciaz price in Rourkela starts from Rs. 8.32 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 11.10 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Ciaz variants in Rourkela. Maruti Ciaz Automatic is starting at Rs. 9.98 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Maruti Ciaz Petrol starts from Rs. 8.32 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Ciaz is available at Rs. 15,908 per month @ 10%. Maruti Ciaz's top competitors are Hyundai Verna (price starting at Rs. 9.31 lakh in Rourkela) and Honda City (price starting at Rs. 10.11 lakh in Rourkela).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Ciaz Competitors
Rs. 10.66 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Ciaz
Rs. 10.11 lakhCity On Road Price Compare with Ciaz
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Ciaz
Rs. 5.70 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Ciaz
Rs. 8.76 lakhYaris On Road Price Compare with Ciaz
Rs. 8.81 lakhS-Cross On Road Price Compare with Ciaz
Rs. 9.85 lakhXL6 On Road Price Compare with Ciaz
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Ciaz
Maruti Ciaz Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ciaz
- Ciaz BS6 just launched, you may book now. You will also have the option to Choose Ciaz-S, the sporty version with black interiors.
- No you can't book nowBut it will come in 2020
- Book it now
- Ideally, Sun roof is not a highly needed feature in INDIA. It has remained more of an emotional connect with families, otherwise, it has more disadvantages then the advantages by having it in a car. Even if, you still want to go for Sun roof, Honda City is a better choice. You may also prefer to install it, if you highly needed it..!
- Honda WR-VHyundai VernaHonda CityFord EcoSportHyundai Creta
- I prefer ciaz and xuv 300
- Ciaz is a luxurious car and you will get an awful comfort. Moreover it is the most expensive vehicle in Maruti. As i am owning Maruti Ciaz, i was surprise to see that the ground clearance is better than and other of its competitors. Also you will not experiance any zerks in speed breakers. Then when you talk about maintenance, service and mileage, nothing best than Maruti. Its a car in which you can get everything in your budget and a luxury experience compared to any of its competitors.
- Maruti Ciaz is s good car for the prices at which it sells. It should definetly be on your try list before deciding. You csn also take a look at the Verna and City. I chose the Ciaz but do look around as personal choices can vary.
- Try Toyota yaris, maruti brezza, mahindra xuv 300
- Ciaz anyday is the most value for money sedan in the country today.It offers you a lot more for a lot less.It actually is the longest sedan and looks better than most of its rivals.And it now is almost 2-3 lacs cheaper then all of its rivals(city, Yaris, Verna)
- What CC segment are you looking for.
- Which version base and 2Nd base
- Ciaz is a sedan and creta is suv. Both comes uder different class of vehicles. You cannot compare these two vehicles.but still ciaz is very economical car and gives you a very comfortable ride in city condition. It will give you a very good average also and Service cost is less. On the other hand creta being Suv is a big vehicle with 126ps of power. It is a very sporty suv but you cannot expect a good average like ciaz from creta. It's price is bit high and you may not get all the features which you want to be in your vehicle. Both cars are one of the best in their segment and keeping the fuel rates in mind and your monthly running ciaz will be a better option..but if you like suv than you can go for creta but you will not get top model in 12lakh. But you can buy ciaz top model user 12lakh
- Hi, to be very honest you cannot compare sedan with SUV as both belong to different segments. If your requirement is city drive then you may opt for sedan car, if you love cross roads and frequently hit highways then you may consider to opt for SUV. For the budget you have you can get a top end ciaz petrol version.
- Go for Scross its a cross over suv which gives you a comfort of Sedan and gives a Suvs look so the Alpha model will always b the better choice
- City is bit more costly with its excellent CVT.. you can buy vento CVT dsg too good..ciaz is not in their league.
- Ciaz and city both are good
- Check out new Ciaz
Maruti Ciaz Price in India
Calculate Maruti Ciaz EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less