Mahindra XUV300 On Road Price in NalgondaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|XUV 300 W4 (Petrol)||Rs. 9,70,892||Rs. 8,30,000||Rs. 99,600.00||Rs. 41,292|
|XUV 300 W4 Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 10,15,967||Rs. 8,69,000||Rs. 1,04,280.00||Rs. 42,687|
|XUV 300 W6 (Petrol)||Rs. 10,69,133||Rs. 9,15,000||Rs. 1,09,800.00||Rs. 44,333|
|XUV 300 W6 Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 11,09,585||Rs. 9,50,000||Rs. 1,14,000.00||Rs. 45,585|
|XUV 300 W6 AMT Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 11,66,218||Rs. 9,99,000||Rs. 1,19,880.00||Rs. 47,338|
|XUV 300 W8 (Petrol)||Rs. 12,57,920||Rs. 10,60,000||Rs. 1,48,400.00||Rs. 49,520|
|XUV 300 W8 Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 12,99,072||Rs. 10,95,000||Rs. 1,53,300.00||Rs. 50,772|
|XUV 300 W8 AMT Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 13,63,504||Rs. 11,49,800||Rs. 1,60,972.00||Rs. 52,732|
|XUV 300 W8 Option (Petrol)||Rs. 14,03,715||Rs. 11,84,000||Rs. 1,65,760.00||Rs. 53,955|
|XUV 300 W8 Option Dual Tone (Petrol)||Rs. 14,21,352||Rs. 11,99,000||Rs. 1,67,860.00||Rs. 54,492|
|XUV 300 W8 Option Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 14,38,988||Rs. 12,14,000||Rs. 1,69,960.00||Rs. 55,028|
|XUV 300 W8 Option Dual Tone Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 14,56,625||Rs. 12,29,000||Rs. 1,72,060.00||Rs. 55,565|
|XUV 300 W8 AMT Optional Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 15,03,656||Rs. 12,69,000||Rs. 1,77,660.00||Rs. 56,996|
Mahindra XUV300 Price in Nalgonda
Mahindra XUV300 price in Nalgonda starts from Rs. 8.30 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 12.69 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all XUV300 variants in Nalgonda. Mahindra XUV300 Automatic is starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Mahindra XUV300 Diesel starts from Rs. 8.69 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of XUV300 is available at Rs. 15,872 per month @ 10%. Mahindra XUV300's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Nalgonda) and Kia Seltos (price starting at Rs. 9.89 lakh in Nalgonda).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of XUV300 Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Rs. 10.20 lakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Rs. 12.23 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Rs. 13.69 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Rs. 8.19 lakhWRV On Road Price Compare with XUV300
Mahindra XUV300 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XUV300
- For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. The Price of Mahindra XUV300 W6 and Honda WRV i-VTEC VX are Rs. 8.95 lakh and Rs. 9.25 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi) respectively. The claimed mileage for the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel is 17 kmpl and for the Honda WRV Diesel is 17.5 kmpl. In technical specifications, Mahindra XUV300 W4 is powered by 1197 cc engine whereas, Honda WRV Edge Edition i-VTEC S is powered by 1197 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Wrv is a practical car,, if you travel with your family.. 250 L Bootspace not sufficient..We are not going to race so, considering all the dimensions, in wrv one get sunroof for lesser price than xuv 300..If you have money and don't care about Bootspace then Xuv300.. Else perfect all-rounder wrv
- You would love to drive a XUV 300 thats it and wrv petrol you would hate while on up climb
- W8 option variant is most VFM vehicle since there is no other vehicle in this segment providing lot of features
- All the variant are value for money, but it totally depends what feature would love to have in your Xuv 300.
- I think you should go for W8 optional because no other brand can give this much features in this price.
- For that, we'd recommend exploring the below-mentioned links and see which is the best suitable car per your requirements:- Hyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV3OO Comparison Review & Tested on road and track! - Venue vs XUV300 vs EcoSport: Diesel SUV Comparison Review - Hyundai Venue vs Rivals: Price, Engine, Size and Features Compared
- Brezza- only if you want milage Ecosports- if you want safety and drive quality VENUE- if you want big boot and good resale as well as good milage XUV300- if you want good build quality and comfort + drive quality.
- We really appreciate the budget under which you are willing to purchase a compact SUV. There are ample of options available, to name a few are Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV 300, Maruti Vitara Brezza and Nissan Kicks. Moreover, the selection of the best car totally depends on one's choice and preference. To churn more details regarding the cars check the following link: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/best-suv-cars-between-6-to-10-lakhs
- In 10 lakhs segment, Tata Nexon is the safest car. So if safety is your main concern, Nexon is the best.
- The price of Mahindra XUV300 falls in the range of Rs. 8.10 - 12.69 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi). The Mahindra XUV300 is available in four variants - W4, W6, W8 and W8 (O). Key features available include dual-zone climate control, front parking sensors, seven airbags, and steering modes. Follow the below link to check for the variant description. Variants. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- The sunroof is available from W8 Option variant in Mahindra XUV300. For the estimated prices, you can click on the link and select your city accordingly: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Mahindra/xuv300/w8-option
- It’s different on city to city basis, & sunroof is available in W8 optional variant
Mahindra XUV300 Price in India
Calculate Mahindra XUV300 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less