Mahindra TUV 300 Plus On Road Price in Faridabad
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus Price in Faridabad
|Variants||On Road Price|
On Road Price of Mahindra TUV 300 Plus in FaridabadChange
Mahindra Car Dealers in FaridabadChange City
20/2, Mathura Road, Delhi-Agra Highway, Ymca Chowk, Faridabad, Haryana 121006
14/2, Mathura Raod, Near NHPC Metro Station,SECTOR 27, Faridabad, Haryana 121003
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
TUV 300 Plus Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
- Service Cost
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 7842GST Price :- 2195Total Price :- 10037
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 6418GST Price :- 1797Total Price :- 8215
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 13566GST Price :- 3798Total Price :- 17364
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 16105GST Price :- 4509Total Price :- 20614
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 7254GST Price :- 2031Total Price :- 9285
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying TUV 300 Plus
- Mahindra TUV 300 Plus is not available with rear AC vents. For more details, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center and check if they can provide you with the rear AC vents. Also, you may check in the aftermarket.
- Yow may have the Mahindra TUV 300 Plus registered as a commercial vehicle. For more details on the same, please connect with the nearest authorized dealership. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Just get the Vaccum Hoses Tighten up again and it will be fine.
- Not too much bcz the AC is really powerful.thank you
- Tuv plus par jhalawar city me offer ki jankari
- Tata Hexa would be better.
- No comparison.
- Check the TUV Manual.
- Yes. For both the front seats. Not in the back seats.
- More features like Alloy Wheel, Air Bags etc.
- Very good
- Very reliable. Comfortable and good ground clearance.
- No. I don’t thinks so. It has a Manual Automatic though.
- P4 is base model & p8 is top (details available on official site)
- Check the Manual.
- I have personally done 160kmph. But that is with eco mode off. 140 could be the top in eco mode.
- Car only attains the max speed of 140 and not more
- Refer to Mahindra website or take a Test Drive.
- 10000 KM
- 3000 km
- 1 driver + 6 passengers
- Ya it is really good for off riding and long trips.As the ground clearance is high the car is good for off riding
- I hv enjoyed many hill station tours .......
- Yes, it is a good car for long trips. Have done more than 400 KMs at a stretch.
- Yes. It is pity not to have rear vents in this car.
- No. TUV 300 Plus does not have sun roof.
- This car is available in diesel only
- No. There's no airbag in the base variant.
- No, the third row is not front facing. It has side facing third row, which isn't comfortable (or safe).
- No, even the top P8 variant is not having the auto climate control.
- No, sir. Front facing third-row seats are not available as an option for the TUV300+
- No. The TUV300+ does not get front facing third row seats as an option.
- No, there's no AMT option for the TUV300+.
- Yes AMT is available.
- There's no 4WD option for the Mahindra TUV300+. The platform supports 4WD (since it's borrowed from the Scorpio), but it's unlikely that Mahindra will introduce a TUV300+ 4WD model.
- Hey Jomin. Sadly not. It's not possible to retrofit automatic climate control or 4WD to the TUV300+
- Thanks Bro..., for your info. Any customization, is possible ?(4WD)
- Yes, it does "bounce" about a bit. It's slightly more prominent on the highway.
- Mahindra TUV 300 Plus comes with 4 16-inch alloy wheels on the top P8 variant. There are no roof rails on the offer. The ground clearance of the MPV is 184 mm (laden) which is good for tackling even the worst Roads of our cities.
- No. That's not available at the moment. The third row seats are side facing.
TUV 300 Plus User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.1/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
52% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Looks (4)
- Comfort (3)
- Engine (2)
- Clearance (1)
- Ground Clearance (1)
- Price (1)
- Suspension (1)
- Fuel Efficiency (1)
- Most Relevant
super spice or nice looking nice car
nice and comfortable vehicle and good looking
long journey is good nice pic up compatible good
supper design styleis look mahindra
Chose this instead of the popular Bolero. Was looking at a 9 seater with a little more finesse. On the upside it has the full Scorpio 2.2 MHawk engine. Very decent looks. The 9 seater actually looks far better than the 7 seaters imho. Suspension is hard and better for greater loads. This is a great vehicle for tour and travel operators. Overall Value for money. On the downside it lacks comfort and refinement - as say compared to a Creta. But then at that price it"s 👍.
I am enjoying the car. As of now it's value for money, value engineering and a cool family vehicle
tuv is better car in the driveway when I love the way you want it to be over with my life
સુપર બેની ફીટ Best kar TUV300
long journey is good nice pic up compatible good
Calculate Mahindra TUV 300 Plus EMI
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus News Updates
The Mahindra TUV300 Plus Facelift's Leaked Patent Image Reveals A Subtle UpdateSep 17, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Mahindra TUV300 Plus To Get A Facelift And BS6 Engine By April 2020Feb 26, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here's What Will Change On The New Mahindra TUV300 PlusOct 9, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Mahindra Launches Nine-Seater TUV300 PlusJun 20, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :