Mahindra Thar 2020 Latest Updates
Mahindra is all set to launch the 2020 Thar in India by June. It was previously spotted testing with a handful of premium features like a touchscreen infotainment system, steering-mounted audio controls, automatic climate control, remote central locking, multi-info display and front power windows. Furthermore, the Thar will be underpinned by a new platform and it will be powered by 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines. When launched, the 2020 Mahindra Thar will rival the Force Gurkha
Mahindra Thar 2020 Price
Mahindra Thar 2020 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 10.00 lakh
Mahindra Thar 2020 News Updates
Mahindra Is Bringing The New Thar Sooner Than You Think
We expect the completely overhauled Thar to launch in June as Mahindra has confirmed that it will go on sale in Q2 FY 2020-21Mar 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The 2020 Mahindra Thar Looks Like A Mini Jeep Wrangler
A test mule has been spotted testing with a handful of premium features and design elementsFeb 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Mahindra’s Upcoming Thar Will Be Powered By A BS6 2.0-litre Turbo-Petrol!
A 2.0-litre BS6 diesel motor will be sold alongside the petrol mill in the Thar’s engine lineupFeb 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Mahindra Thar Might Get A Hard Hat Option
It has been spied with a removable hardtop roof just like the Jeep WranglerJan 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Mahindra Thar To Keep Up With The Times With Premium Features
A test mule has been spotted with features like a touchscreen infotainment and climate controlDec 26, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
The 2020 Mahindra Thar’s Cabin Sure Looks Upmarket
The interior gets a completely reworked design and layoutDec 23, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Mahindra Thar 2020 Videos
Top Competitors of Thar 2020
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Thar 2020
- It would be too early to give any verdict as it is not launched yet. So, we would request you to wait for its launch. As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the launch. Stay tuned for further updates.
- The 2020 Thar is expected to be powered by a 2.0-litre BS6-compliant diesel engine. Power and torque figures are expected to be in the range of 140PS and 300Nm. The spy shots also reveal that the Thar will continue to feature a four-wheel-drive transfer case but with a new 6-speed manual transmission.
- 2020 Mahindra Thar is most likely to come with front-facing second-row seats unlike the current model, which is equipped with side-facing rear seats making it a 5-seater. It is yet to be confirmed if Mahindra will offer a similar setup in the soft top Thar as well.Read more: - 2020 Mahindra Thar Spotted Testing; Likely To Get Premium Features
- Good discussion
- As of now, the brand has not given any official launch date for the Mahindra Thar. So we would request you to wait for the official announcement.
- It would be too early to give any verdict as both the vehicles are in queue to be getting launched. So, we would request you to wait for the launch.
- So far the brand has not revealed the complete details of Thar 2020 but it is expected that the new Mahindra Thar is likely to get partially removable roof panels.