Mahindra Marazzo On Road Price in RajahmundryChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Marazzo M2 (Diesel)||Rs. 11,67,258||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 1,19,988.00||Rs. 47,370|
|Marazzo M2 8Str (Diesel)||Rs. 11,67,258||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 1,19,988.00||Rs. 47,370|
|Marazzo M4 (Diesel)||Rs. 13,71,349||Rs. 11,56,472||Rs. 1,61,906.00||Rs. 52,971|
|Marazzo M4 8Str (Diesel)||Rs. 13,80,870||Rs. 11,64,570||Rs. 1,63,040.00||Rs. 53,260|
|Marazzo M6 (Diesel)||Rs. 15,50,206||Rs. 13,08,591||Rs. 1,83,203.00||Rs. 58,412|
|Marazzo M6 8Str (Diesel)||Rs. 15,59,727||Rs. 13,16,689||Rs. 1,84,336.00||Rs. 58,702|
|Marazzo M8 (Diesel)||Rs. 17,38,153||Rs. 14,68,441||Rs. 2,05,582.00||Rs. 64,130|
|Marazzo M8 8Str (Diesel)||Rs. 17,47,673||Rs. 14,76,538||Rs. 2,06,715.00||Rs. 64,420|
Mahindra Marazzo Price in Rajahmundry
Mahindra Marazzo price in Rajahmundry starts from Rs. 10.00 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 14.77 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Marazzo variants in Rajahmundry. The top-end variant Mahindra Marazzo M8 8Str is priced at Rs. 14.77 lakh. The EMI of Marazzo is available at Rs. 19,120 per month @ 10%. Mahindra Marazzo's top competitors are Maruti Ertiga (price starting at Rs. 7.59 lakh in Rajahmundry) and Toyota Innova Crysta (price starting at Rs. 15.36 lakh in Rajahmundry).
Mahindra Dealer Showroom in Rajahmundry
M & N MotorsDoor No. 84-1-3/1, NH5, Beside ONGC Base Complex, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533103Phone : 8978801768, 8978801795 Phone : 8978801768, 8978801795Email : email@example.com
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Marazzo Competitors
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 9.85 lakhXL6 On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 13.70 lakhHexa On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 12.23 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 10.20 lakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 8.51 lakhTUV300 On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 9.01 lakhXylo On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Mahindra Marazzo Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Marazzo
- Not too much
- FWD is better than RWD vehicle especially on unsurfaced road. As per my experience with FWD &RWD, FWD has better tyre life than RWD. on slippery road/off road RWD tends to slip and skid more often, but FWD perform better and is less likely to stuck in mud.
- No, the Mahindra Marazzo is a front-wheel-drive car.
- An increase in wheel size not only affects a car’s performance but it also has an impact on noise levels, comfort and fuel economy. As the tyre sidewall height decreases, performance tends to get sharper and handling usually improves too. Lap times also seem to improve but not massively. However, when it comes to NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) smaller rims are usually quieter and less harsh than larger wheels. But this can all depend on the brand and type of tyre you put in your car too. Larger wheels can impact ride quality making for a skittish, more thrashy driving experience. Smaller wheels on the other hand usually make a car feel more comfortable especially when it comes to driving over potholes and rougher road surfaces.
- In c pillar on left side
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- Mahindra Marazzo comes with a 45 Litres tank and the exact amount of fuel left in car varies from car to car but the last fuel indicator bar starts blinking when there is around 4-5 litres fuel left in the tank. How long will it go depends on the mileage of the car and driving style.
Mahindra Marazzo Price in India
Calculate Mahindra Marazzo EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less