Mahindra Marazzo Price in Kanpur
Mahindra Marazzo On Road Price in Kanpur July 2020
Mahindra Marazzo On Road Price in KanpurChange
M2 (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKanpur Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 79,992 Insurance Rs. 47,370 On-Road Price Kanpur Rs. 11.27 Lakh
M2 8Str (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKanpur Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 79,992 Insurance Rs. 47,370 On-Road Price Kanpur Rs. 11.27 Lakh
M4 (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKanpur Rs. 11.56 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.15 Lakh Insurance Rs. 52,971 On-Road Price Kanpur Rs. 13.25 Lakh
M4 8Str (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKanpur Rs. 11.64 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.16 Lakh Insurance Rs. 53,260 On-Road Price Kanpur Rs. 13.34 Lakh
M6 (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKanpur Rs. 13.08 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.3 Lakh Insurance Rs. 58,412 On-Road Price Kanpur Rs. 14.97 Lakh
M6 8Str (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKanpur Rs. 13.16 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.31 Lakh Insurance Rs. 58,702 On-Road Price Kanpur Rs. 15.07 Lakh
M8 (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKanpur Rs. 14.68 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.46 Lakh Insurance Rs. 64,130 On-Road Price Kanpur Rs. 16.79 Lakh
M8 8Str (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKanpur Rs. 14.76 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.47 Lakh Insurance Rs. 64,420 On-Road Price Kanpur Rs. 16.88 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Marazzo Competitors
Rs. 7.59 LakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.66 LakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 13.28 LakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 9.84 LakhXL6 On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 12.45 LakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 8.3 LakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 4.99 LakhTriber On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus
Rs. 9.9 LakhTUV 300 Plus On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Just LaunchedHonda City - Priced at Rs. 10.89 Lakh | Launched on 14 Jul 2020
Mahindra Dealer Showrooms in Kanpur
Shree Tirupati AutoARAZI 1700, Nh-2, Sachendi,kanpur Nagar, Near Shree Amar Garments And Sarees, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 209304Phone : 7706000928, 7897961095 Phone : 7706000928, 7897961095Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shree Tirupati AutoKanpur, National Highway 2, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 209304Phone : 7706000914 Phone : 7706000914
V C Motors608 & 609, G T Road, Vill & Po. Rooma, Near Seo Services, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208008Phone : 0512-2410451, 0512-2410454, 9005090007, 9005092231 Phone : 0512-2410451, 0512-2410454, 9005090007, 9005092231Email : email@example.com
V.c. MotorsChaubepur, Near Chaubepur Thana, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 209203Phone : 9005092205 Phone : 9005092205Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vc MotorsPlot no 123/789, Vc Motors, Fazal Ganj, Near Shatabdi Travels, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208008Phone : 9005092228, 7311136014 Phone : 9005092228, 7311136014Email : email@example.com
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Marazzo
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- The Mahindra Marazzo has carved out a nice niche for itself, right between the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Toyota Innova Crysta. The MPV feels mature and grown-up. We like the fact that the basics are done right. It’s spacious, comfortable and easy to drive on a daily basis. Sure, there are a few misses on the equipment front, but it isn’t exactly scantily equipped either. It is only available with a diesel engine as of now. The 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine, which debuted with the Marazzo, produces 123PS and 300Nm mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. Mahindra has plans to introduce an automatic transmission option with the Marazzo in 2020. Moreover, a petrol engine will also be introduced at the same time. The Marazzo has a ground clearance of 167mm (laden) and offers an ARAI-certified mileage of 17.3kmpl. It is a pukka 7- /8-seater and has all the goodies a modern family would require. Sure, it is not a driver’s delight, but that is hardly something that’s expected from an MPV anyway! Explore more about Mahindra Marazzo.
- As of now, the brand has not revealed the complete details. So we would suggest you stay tuned for further updates.
- Well, it should not have happened if the car electric instruments has been turned off when the car is not in use. If any of the car electronics left on then it could drain the battery so getting it checked at the service center would be a nice move. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- Both the cars are of different segments. The base-spec Marazzo M2 comes sans all the frills. It does not even get a basic audio system, which is expected on a vehicle with a Rs 10 lakh price tag. But, an audio system can be bought later. The bare-bones M2 variant, then, makes a better case for fleet operators than private buyers. However, if you are planning to be chauffeured then you can go for the M2, especially when the Marazzo’s highlight feature, the roof-mounted air conditioning system, comes as standard. On the other hand, the TUV300 Plus is basically a stretched-out version of the Mahindra TUV300, which is a sub-4m SUV. It has good capability to tackle bad road conditions. If 7-seater car is not enough for you, you may go for TUV300 Plus. The 9-seat layout gives the TUV300 Plus an advantage over other relatively smaller 7-seat MPVs and it has better power too. But, Rear AC Vents are a big miss in this car. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive before the final call: Check out authorised dealership details.
- For finance, generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. So, in order to check the availability of the car and get all the finance details as per your requirements, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorised dealership. You may check out our EMI calculator tool in order to get an idea about EMI also.
Mahindra Marazzo Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Mahindra Marazzo in Kanpur?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Mahindra Marazzo is 14.76 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Mahindra Marazzo in Kanpur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Mahindra Marazzo in Kanpur is Rs. 47,370.
Calculate Mahindra Marazzo EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less