Mahindra Marazzo On Road Price in JabalpurChange
M2 (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJabalpur Rs. 10.00 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.00 lakh Insurance Rs. 47,370 On-Road Price Jabalpur Rs. 11.47 lakh
M2 8Str (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJabalpur Rs. 10.00 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.00 lakh Insurance Rs. 47,370 On-Road Price Jabalpur Rs. 11.47 lakh
M4 (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJabalpur Rs. 11.56 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.39 lakh Insurance Rs. 52,971 On-Road Price Jabalpur Rs. 13.48 lakh
M4 8Str (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJabalpur Rs. 11.65 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.40 lakh Insurance Rs. 53,260 On-Road Price Jabalpur Rs. 13.58 lakh
M6 (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJabalpur Rs. 13.09 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.57 lakh Insurance Rs. 58,412 On-Road Price Jabalpur Rs. 15.24 lakh
M6 8Str (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJabalpur Rs. 13.17 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.58 lakh Insurance Rs. 58,702 On-Road Price Jabalpur Rs. 15.33 lakh
M8 (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJabalpur Rs. 14.68 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.76 lakh Insurance Rs. 64,130 On-Road Price Jabalpur Rs. 17.09 lakh
M8 8Str (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJabalpur Rs. 14.77 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.77 lakh Insurance Rs. 64,420 On-Road Price Jabalpur Rs. 17.18 lakh
Mahindra Marazzo Price in Jabalpur
Mahindra Marazzo price in Jabalpur starts from Rs. 10.00 lakh and goes upto Rs. 14.77 lakh. The price of Marazzo diesel variants starts at Rs. 10.00 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 14.77 lakh. The EMI of Marazzo is available at Rs. 19,120 per month @ 10%. Mahindra Marazzo's top competitors are Maruti Ertiga (price starting at Rs. 7.59 lakh in Jabalpur) and Toyota Innova Crysta (price starting at Rs. 15.36 lakh in Jabalpur).
4 Offers Available
Price of Marazzo Competitors
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 12.52 lakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 9.85 lakhXL6 On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Rs. 13.22 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Marazzo
Mahindra Dealer Showroom in Jabalpur
Star Automobiles60, Nagpur Road, Garha, Near Tripuri Chowk, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001Phone : 0761-2673201, 0761-2673200, 8929207387 Phone : 0761-2673201, 0761-2673200, 8929207387Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahindra Marazzo Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Marazzo
- For finance, generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. So, in order to check the availability of the car and get all the finance details as per your requirements, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorised dealership. You may check out our EMI calculator tool in order to get an idea about EMI also.
- Not too much
- FWD is better than RWD vehicle especially on unsurfaced road. As per my experience with FWD &RWD, FWD has better tyre life than RWD. on slippery road/off road RWD tends to slip and skid more often, but FWD perform better and is less likely to stuck in mud.
- No, the Mahindra Marazzo is a front-wheel-drive car.
- An increase in wheel size not only affects a car’s performance but it also has an impact on noise levels, comfort and fuel economy. As the tyre sidewall height decreases, performance tends to get sharper and handling usually improves too. Lap times also seem to improve but not massively. However, when it comes to NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) smaller rims are usually quieter and less harsh than larger wheels. But this can all depend on the brand and type of tyre you put in your car too. Larger wheels can impact ride quality making for a skittish, more thrashy driving experience. Smaller wheels on the other hand usually make a car feel more comfortable especially when it comes to driving over potholes and rougher road surfaces.
- In c pillar on left side
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
Mahindra Marazzo Price in India
Calculate Mahindra Marazzo EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less