Mahindra Bolero Power Plus
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is a 7 seater SUV car available at a price range of Rs. 7.61 Lakh to 8.99 Lakh in India. It is available in 4 variants and 4 colours. Mahindra Bolero Power Plus comes with diesel engine only. The Bolero Power Plus has a boot space of 690 litres while it's ground clearance is 180mm. The 1493cc diesel engine of Bolero Power Plus puts out 70bhp of power and 195nm of torque. The Bolero Power Plus is available only with a manual transmission. The mileage of Bolero Power Plus is 16.5kmpl.
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Latest Updates
The Bolero was recently updated with safety features such as airbag and Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) to adhere to the safety norms applicable from October 1, 2019.
New features in the special edition Bolero Power+ are new decals, seat covers, floor mats, a new scuff plate set, steering wheel cover, larger fog lamps on the front bumper, and a roof-mounted spoiler, which comes with a stop lamp.
6 Offers Available
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Summary
|Engine :||1493 CC|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS IV|
|Mileage :||16.5 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Diesel|
|Seating Capacity :||7|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Length Width Height :||3995*1745*1880|
|Boot Space :||690|
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Price
The price of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus starts at Rs. 7.61 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 8.99 Lakh. The prices of Bolero Power Plus diesel variants start at Rs. 7.61 Lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 8.99 Lakh. Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is available in 4 variants and 4 different colours.
- Diesel (4 Variants)
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Price List in India
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus News Updates
WTH?! Mahindra Bolero Fitted With A Western Toilet At The Rear! Covid-19 Effect?
The purpose of this modification is to avoid public washrooms and maintain social distancing during long drives, says the ownerJun 27, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BS6-compliant Mahindra Bolero Power Plus SUV Spotted Testing In India
The test mule seen here comes with subtle cosmetic tweaks as wellDec 13, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
This Bolero Power+ Special Edition Packs Some Fancy Add-ons
Mahindra launches a special edition Bolero for the festive season at a premium of Rs 22,000Oct 9, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Mahindra Bolero Gets BS6-Ready Engine And Safety Updates
The Bolero Power Plus is the first model from Mahindra to get a BS6-ready certificateJul 26, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Mileage
Top Competitors of Bolero Power Plus
Rs. 9.59 LakhCompare with Bolero Power Plus
Rs. 8.54 LakhCompare with Bolero Power Plus
Rs. 7.98 LakhCompare with Bolero Power Plus
Rs. 8.3 LakhCompare with Bolero Power Plus
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus
Rs. 9.92 LakhCompare with Bolero Power Plus
Rs. 7.59 LakhCompare with Bolero Power Plus
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Bolero Power Plus
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service center as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service center.
- TUV 300 gets a mHawk 100 Diesel engine which puts out 100bhp@3750rpm/240Nm@1600-2800rpm on the other hand Bolero Power Plus gets a mHAWK D70 Diesel Engine which delivers 70bhp@3600rpm/195Nm@1400-2200rpm. So, TUV 300 is the clear winner here. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive n order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Here, Mahindra Bolero Power Plus ZLX would be a better pick as it gets Cd Player, Rear Window Wiper, Rear Window Washer, Rear Seat Center Arm Rest, ntegrated2DINAudio, Bluetooth Connectivity, which misses out in other variants. Moreover, you can compare all the variants by clicking on the given link: https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/mahindra-bolero-power-plus-sle-vs-mahindra-bolero-power-plus-slx-vs-mahindra-bolero-power-plus-zlx
- I think power plus zlx is better than other varient and special edition is waste of 💰
- We would suggest you to pick for its ZLX variant as it is more feature-loaded trim in the Bolero Power Plus's line up.
- New Bolero comes from the proven Bolero platform - India’s No. 1 selling SUV 10 years in a row with more than 9 lakh vehicles on road. It is called New Bolero Power+It is powered by the reliable mHAWKD70 engine which is efficient, has low NVH and comes from the proven mHAWK family of engines powering Scorpio & XUV5OO. These changes have been made to improve the noise & vibration much lower. It is recommend to test drive the car to experience New Bolero Power+.
- The engine noise vibration & sound is there in this vehicle because the vehicle has a bigger engine and with more power. But before the final decisions suggest you take a test drive of both the vehicles to understand the power and comfort better.
- Sir zlx power plus me bhi ABS nhi hKya company in future old model k liye ABS available krwa degiAftermarket
- Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine and the life expectancy of a diesel engine is estimated for 10 years. However, that would depend on several factors such as driving conditions and style, timely service management, proper maintenance of the engine, etc. If you keep these things in mind, surely you'd get the best running figures from your vehicle.
- 450000 kms engine life in extreme condition
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling3.6/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
41% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
over all good and not value for money.with the cost of bolero we can get more futures on other cars
very good this car is my fevorate car
amazing and powerful car offroad areas
best car for macho looking I love my cae
mahindra bolero is good in commercial use only not for only to use in travels.
This New Bolero comes from the proven Bolero platform - India’s No. 1 selling SUV 10 years in a row with more than 9 lakh vehicles on road. It is called the New Bolero Power+It is powered by the reliable mHAWKD70 engine which is efficient, has low NVH and comes from the proven mHAWK family of engines powering Scorpio & XUV500. The new Bolero Power+ with the mHAWKD70 engine is more powerful and more peppy! It delivers 70 BHP power which is 13% higher than the existing Bolero with 195Nm torque.The new Bolero Power+ with mHAWKD70 engine offers a good mileage of 16.5 km per litre considering it is a proper chassis based SUV.The new Bolero Power+ is more maneuverable so that you can weave in and out of traffic and narrow lanes without any effort.
Good looks from outside. Interior is old fashioned. Brakes are very bad. Parking in sloped surfaces could cause vehicle to roll. No braking confidence while driving. Midrow is unfoldable so can't load a lot of items.A small hatchback with seats folded can fit more stuff than bolero. Large turning radius very disadvantageous in cities. I would say spend little more n buy a good suv or muv than this.
An all rounder from mahindra SUV yes,family car yes,govt car,yes police car ,yes..With decent off roading capacity and powerful engine for highways. On its own league. Never had a taxi badge.Can be parked like a maruti 800.
The company is saying mileage 16 to 17 but practically it gives only 10 to 11. When my bolero ran just 2000 km it"s nuts started getting loose and started falling. Recently the link rod fell due to loosening of its nut.
Worst customer service from the dealership, within 50000 kms worn-out the rear brake drums, clutch assy changed, recently AC not working and mechanic says condenser leaked that was total expenditure about Rs: 10000/-
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Images
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Colours
Lake Side Brown
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Service Cost
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 24,690|
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus FAQs
What is the price of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is 8.99 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is 16.5 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Bolero Power Plus.
What is the EMI of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus in Delhi is Rs. 14,739 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus?
What is the boot space in Mahindra Bolero Power Plus?
The boot space in Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is 690 L. View full specification of Bolero Power Plus
What is the ground clearance of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus?
The ground clearance of Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is 180mm.