Mahindra XUV500 On Road Price in SolanChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|XUV500 W3 (Diesel)||Rs. 13,77,408||Rs. 12,37,758||
|XUV500 W5 (Diesel)||Rs. 13,75,673||Rs. 12,62,364||Rs. 37,871.00||Rs. 75,438|
|XUV500 W7 (Diesel)||Rs. 15,10,175||Rs. 13,88,364||Rs. 41,651.00||Rs. 80,160|
|XUV500 W7 AT (Diesel)||Rs. 16,38,272||Rs. 15,08,364||Rs. 45,251.00||Rs. 84,657|
|XUV500 W9 (Diesel)||Rs. 16,87,347||Rs. 15,54,338||Rs. 46,630.00||Rs. 86,379|
|XUV500 W9 AT (Diesel)||Rs. 18,15,444||Rs. 16,74,338||Rs. 50,230.00||Rs. 90,876|
|XUV500 W11 (Diesel)||Rs. 18,19,600||Rs. 16,78,231||Rs. 50,347.00||Rs. 91,022|
|XUV500 W11 Option (Diesel)||Rs. 18,46,288||Rs. 17,03,232||Rs. 51,097.00||Rs. 91,959|
|XUV500 W11 AT (Diesel)||Rs. 19,47,699||Rs. 17,98,233||Rs. 53,947.00||Rs. 95,519|
|XUV500 W11 Option AT (Diesel)||Rs. 19,74,386||Rs. 18,23,233||Rs. 54,697.00||Rs. 96,456|
Mahindra XUV500 Price in Solan
Mahindra XUV500 price in Solan starts from Rs. 12.38 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 18.23 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all XUV500 variants in Solan. Mahindra XUV500 Automatic is starting at Rs. 15.08 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Mahindra XUV500 Diesel starts from Rs. 12.38 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of XUV500 is available at Rs. 23,669 per month @ 10%. Mahindra XUV500's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Solan) and Mahindra Scorpio (price starting at Rs. 10.20 lakh in Solan).
Mahindra Dealer Showrooms in Solan
Snowview AutomobilesVillage Bara,po Kumarhatti, Near Shaeed Park, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173212Phone : 9218599631, 9218599661 Phone : 9218599631, 9218599661Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Snowview AutomobilesChandigarh Simla Highway, Opp New Bus Stand, Bye Pass Road, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173213Phone : 0177-2633199, 9817404206 Phone : 0177-2633199, 9817404206Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Snowview AutomobilesSolan Bye Pass Road, Po Kumarhatti, Village Bara, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229Phone : 0177-2633199, 1234567890 Phone : 0177-2633199, 1234567890Email : email@example.com
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of XUV500 Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Rs. 10.20 lakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Rs. 13.69 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Rs. 8.49 lakhDuster On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Rs. 13.70 lakhHexa On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Rs. 10.00 lakhMarazzo On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with XUV500
Mahindra XUV500 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XUV500
- Just another perspective. most of the features of W9 can be installed in W7 by asking the service Center guys to install those as additional accessories or as spare parts and it would be well under 2 L difference. The only option that you are unlikely to get is the Sunroof. I feel that it's not important enough here in India. So it's your choice on how you want to spend your money. Looks can be made to match with that of W11 as well by buying parts from M2All.
- Other than Sunroof, Alloy wheels, power folding mirrors, There is a very major feature in XUV500 W9 which you cant install aftermarket. That is Hill Decent Control & Hill Assist. Thats extremly useful in hill stations with heavy traffic.
- Infact Sunroof these days is a social status The electrically operated stylish sunroof adds to the luxury and exclusivity of the XUV5OO. Alloy wheels adds to superior look or the vehicle.W9 variant.Also thats not all additional features you get in W9 is Voice messaging system, Power folding ORVM, Express down mirrors, Telescopic window and many more
- IT is still not confirmed.
- Once get launch you will get the price
- I don't know
- It would be difficult to say anything about resale value as it depends on various factors of car such as car's physical condition, kilometers were driven, number of owners, maintenance, model year, etc.
- I did owe a xuv and i had sold it in great price. More than 50% I got back after using it for more than 4yrs.
- Scorpio i think has good resale value and it depends on the use and maintainance.
- Pl go for Creta or Hector based on your budget, do not waste it on Tata / Mahindra
- Hello brother navneet its good wehicle buy w10 with all features
- Good car
- Sunroof is available in W and W11 variant depending on the features you are looking for.
- In Xuv500 the sunroof starts coming from W9 variant
- Mahindra Alturas G4 is the flagship product from Mahindra which has been loaded with various luxurious features and amazing power. The Alturus G4 is available in only automatic transmission whereas the Mahindra XUV500 is available in Manual as well as automatic transmission. The XUV500 is also a powerful car but Alturas has a different level. If the performance is a concern the Alturas G4 is a beast in comparison to the XUV500. It would be unfair to compare both the cars as both cars vary a lot in the price range. Moreover, We would recommend you to take a test drive of these cars so that you may get a clarified perspective regarding each and every aspect of the car.Both are very nice products but g4 is best
- Mahindra Alturas G4 is the flagship product from Mahindra which has been loaded with various luxurious features and amazing power. The Alturus G4 is available in only automatic transmission whereas the Mahindra XUV500 is available in Manual as well as automatic transmission. The XUV500 is also a powerful car but Alturas has a different level. If the performance is a concern the Alturas G4 is a beast in comparison to the XUV500. It would be unfair to compare both the cars as both cars vary a lot in the price range. Moreover, We would recommend you to take a test drive of these cars so that you may get a clarified perspective regarding each and every aspect of the car.Click here for Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers/Mahindra
Mahindra XUV500 Price in India
Calculate Mahindra XUV500 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less