Mahindra Thar Price in Tezpur
Mahindra Thar On Road Price in Tezpur August 2020
Mahindra Thar On Road Price in TezpurChange
CRDe (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceTezpur Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 69,957 Insurance Rs. 65,583 On-Road Price Tezpur Rs. 11.34 Lakh
CRDe ABS (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceTezpur Rs. 10.14 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 71,007 Insurance Rs. 66,145 On-Road Price Tezpur Rs. 11.51 Lakh
700 CRDe ABS (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceTezpur Rs. 10.44 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 73,147 Insurance Rs. 67,290 On-Road Price Tezpur Rs. 11.85 Lakh
4 Offers Available
Price of Thar Competitors
Force Motors Gurkha
Rs. 9.75 LakhGurkha On Road Price Compare with Thar
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus
Rs. 7.72 LakhBolero Power Plus On Road Price Compare with Thar
Rs. 12.7 LakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with Thar
Rs. 8.3 LakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with Thar
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Thar
Rs. 13.55 LakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Thar
Rs. 6.95 LakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Thar
Rs. 16.49 LakhCompass On Road Price Compare with Thar
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Mahindra Dealer Showrooms in Tezpur
Ashok MotorsBISWANATH, Mission Charali, Near State Bank Of India, Tezpur, Assam 784001Phone : 03712-255374, 8638054534 Phone : 03712-255374, 8638054534
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Thar
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to the city, brand, and model. Click on the link to check the current month offers (if any): Offers.There are scenarios wherein dealers also give attractive deals to their customers. Click on the link to check dealership details: Car Showrooms.
- The exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with the nearby dealerships. New Car Showrooms - Click Here.
- The Mahindra Thar and the Force Gurkha are two competitive offroaders with great capabilities and amazing performances. The Thar is powered by a 2.5-litre CRDe motor, which churns 106PS and 247Nm of torque. The Thar gets a rear differential lock which makes it a true offroader. The Force Gurkha, on the other hand, is a beast with the melon as it gets a powerful engine from the Mercedes. The OM16 Turbo Diesel Engine has a frugal performance moreover, the car gets front and rear differential locks which makes it an elite class offroader available in India. Both the cars justify their worth but the true choice depends on the user.
- Close your eyes and go for crde 4x4. I have been driving thar for last 3 months and its been my primary vehicle. In city or highway or off road its the best. It carries the older scorpio engine and its refined and with customization from T8 or code 6 you can achieve upto 160 hp. After owning Honda city, figo 2015, endeavor 2017 and now thar. I say it's the best if you want to enjoy raw Power and the tough vehicle just go for thar. The attention that thar grabs no other vehicle grabs.
- Yes , As the THAR CRDe has yet again set new benchmarks with its bold muscular road presence, unmatched go anywhere capability, refined and power-packed performance that’s best in its category.
- If you are looking forward for comfort and ease which can be used by a family than Thar CRDe variant would be a good choice moreover if you are an enthusiast and wanted to use it specifically for off-roading than DI 4WD would be a preferred choice.
- The estimated maintenance cost of Mahindra Thar for 2.5 years is Rs. 15,156. Click on the link to know more about it: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Mahindra/Thar/service-cost#leadform
- It is
- We would suggest you to get in touch with the dealership as they will be better person to assist you in this concern. Click on the link to find out your nearest dealership: https://bit.ly/2KM6P4s
Mahindra Thar Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Mahindra Thar in Tezpur?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Mahindra Thar is 10.44 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Mahindra Thar in Tezpur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Mahindra Thar in Tezpur is Rs. 65,583.
Calculate Mahindra Thar EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less