Mahindra Thar On Road Price In FaridkotChange
The estimated price of Mahindra Thar is Rs. 9.49 Lakh. The on road price for Thar is not available right now.
- 9.49 Lakh Expected Price
- October 2020 Expected Launch Date
Price of Thar Competitors
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.33 LakhVitara Brezza On Road Price
Rs. 8 LakhBolero On Road Price
Rs. 7.94 LakhXUV 300 On Road Price
Rs. 8.17 LakhEcoSport On Road Price
Rs. 8.39 LakhS-Cross On Road Price
Rs. 8.49 LakhDuster On Road Price
Rs. 8.54 LakhTUV300 On Road Price
Rs. 8.49 LakhWR-V On Road Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Thar 2020
- Indian industreis are suffring do to extra banifit intrast with in short period as mahindra changed the name of mahindra jeep as mahindra thar . the cost of mahindra jeep was 6 lacs now do to name and 4*4 gear system mahindra is charging 4 lacs rupess exrta cost.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details about the Thar 2020 petrol variant. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updates.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details for the Thar 2020. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updates.
- It would be difficult to give nay verdict for its drive quality and handling as Second-gen Mahindra Thar hasn't been launched. It is likely to be launched in June 2020. You may set an alert for its launch also.Unlike the current Thar, which is diesel-only offering, the 2020 Thar is expected to be offered with a set of 2.0-litre BS6 petrol and diesel engine. Where the petrol engine is set to produce 190PS and 380Nm, the 2.0-litre diesel unit is expected to produce way more power than the outgoing 2.5-litre unit (105PS/247Nm). This time around, Mahindra is also likely to offer the option of an automatic transmission with the Thar along with a standard 6-speed manual gearbox and a 4WD drivetrain.