Mahindra Scorpio Specifications
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS IV|
|Fuel Type :||Diesel|
|Mileage :||16.36 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||2179 cc|
|Rear AC Ducts :||Yes|
|Automatic Climate Control :||NA|
|Audio Control :||Yes|
|Cruise Control :||Yes|
|Fog Lamps :||Front|
Mahindra Scorpio Specifications Summary
|Scorpio Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|S3 Rs. 10.20 lakh||Diesel, Manual, 75bhp @3200rpm, 15 Kmpl, 2523 cc view all||Rear AC Ducts, Yes Rear AC Ducts, Automatic Climate Control view all|
|S5 Rs. 12.40 lakh||Diesel, Manual, 120bhp @4000rpm, 16 Kmpl, 2179 cc view all||Rear AC Ducts, Yes Rear AC Ducts, Automatic Climate Control view all|
|S7 140 Rs. 13.81 lakh||Diesel, Manual, 140bhp @3750rpm, 16 Kmpl, 2179 cc view all||Rear AC Ducts, Yes Rear AC Ducts, Automatic Climate Control view all|
|S9 Rs. 14.44 lakh||Diesel, Manual, 140bhp @3750rpm, 16 Kmpl, 2179 cc view all||Rear AC Ducts, Yes Rear AC Ducts, Automatic Climate Control, Audio Control, Yes Audio Control, Cruise Control, Yes Cruise Control, Front Fog Lamps view all|
|S11 Rs. 15.60 lakh||Diesel, Manual, 140bhp @3750rpm, 16 Kmpl, 2179 cc view all||Rear AC Ducts, Yes Rear AC Ducts, Automatic Climate Control, Audio Control, Yes Audio Control, Cruise Control, Yes Cruise Control, Front Fog Lamps view all|
|S11 4WD Rs. 16.83 lakh||Diesel, Manual, 140bhp @3750rpm, 16 Kmpl, 2179 cc view all||Rear AC Ducts, Yes Rear AC Ducts, Automatic Climate Control, Audio Control, Yes Audio Control, Cruise Control, Yes Cruise Control, Front Fog Lamps view all|
Mahindra Scorpio Overview
About Scorpio Specs and Features
Mahindra Scorpio price starts at Rs.10.20 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Mahindra Scorpio S11 4WD is priced at Rs. 16.83 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). This is where Mahindra has played its Joker. In essence, the updated SUV can be had with two diesel engines - the 2.5-litre m2DICR and the 2.2-litre mHAWK. The former unit is reserved only for the entry-level variant and produces 75PS/200Nm. Yes, that’s not impressive at all. However, the smaller engine is available in two states of tune - 120PS/280Nm and 140PS/320Nm. The higher tune comes with a new 6-speed manual transmission, while other units continue to be offered with a 5-speed manual transmission. The micro hybrid technology and the low-range 4x4 system continue to be the Scorpio’sRead Less
Specs of Scorpio Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 Specs Compare with Scorpio
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos Specs Compare with Scorpio
Rs. 12.31 lakhXUV500 Specs Compare with Scorpio
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus
Rs. 7.62 lakhBolero Power Plus Specs Compare with Scorpio
Tata Safari Storme
Rs. 11.09 lakhSafari Storme Specs Compare with Scorpio
Rs. 13.69 lakhHarrier Specs Compare with Scorpio
Rs. 9.60 lakhThar Specs Compare with Scorpio
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta Specs Compare with Scorpio
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga Specs Compare with Scorpio
Rs. 10.00 lakhMarazzo Specs Compare with Scorpio
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Scorpio
- S5: It is in this variant that the Scorpio starts to make more sense. The more powerful engine, bigger wheels and more kit on-board sum up to a more meaningful package. The added safety, which is rapidly becoming a key area of attention is also addressed with two airbags and ABS. This variant is well suited for anyone who has always loved the big, brawny looks of the Scorpio, but is on a tight budget. Sure, it isn’t as feature loaded as it could be, but it does have almost all the basic features expected from a car of this size and price. S7: The S7 variant enhances the comfort and safety aspect, with a rear defogger, rear wiper with washer, anti-theft alert and the Intellipark technology which delivers visual and audio notifications while reverse parking into a slot. This variant is best suited for someone looking for an 8-seat layout, which is unavailable in the S3 and S5 variants. Moreover, at this price, the Scorpio comes with a handsome features package and comes with body-coloured panels. Moreover, the added ski rack on top of the roof comes in more than handy to transport oversized goods. S11: This S11 variant is the most feature-loaded of the lot. Apart from the additional seating configuration options, the S11 gets a 6.0-inch infotainment display, tyre pressure monitoring system, auto headlamps and wipers and a more premium upholstery inside. But, even at this price, the Scorpio misses out on features like electrically foldable ORVMs, no Android Auto or Apple CarPlay compatibility, sunroof, automatic transmission and more airbags. If you can do without these misses, but can’t with what the S11 gets over the S7, go for it. However, the price hike is a bit too steep and we’d recommend you to go for the S7 (140PS) and get whatever you need extra from an aftermarket shop. It’ll be more affordable that way.
- Scorpio has been the undisputed King of Indian roads for the last 16 years. It enjoys the confidence of more than 6.5 lakhs proud customers and continues to do well in a highly competitive landscape. One of the key aspects of Scorpio’s success has been its constant evolution to remain a great value proposition while retaining its core of Power, Driving Thrill and Adventure. With this said it would depend on how much you are looking to invest along with your preference in the features attached within respective variants.
- Scorpio has been the undisputed King of Indian roads for the last 16 years. It enjoys the confidence of more than 6.5 lakhs proud customers and continues to do well in a highly competitive landscape. Scorpio S9 comes with top-end features like Fully Automatic Temperature Control (FATC), 15 cm Touchscreen Infotainment with GPS navigation, Static-bending Projector Headlamps, LED Light Guides, ORVMs with Side-turn Indicators, Audio & Cruise Controls on Steering. Visit MAHINDRA SYOUV website https://www.mahindrasyouv.com/models/mahindra-scorpio for details.
- It is only available in Manual transmission. The Scorpio can be had with two diesel engines: a 2.5-litre m2DICR 4-cylinder unit and a 2.2-litre mHawk motor. While the 2.5-litre engine makes 75PS of maximum power and 200Nm of peak torque, the latter is available in two different tunes: 120PS/280Nm and 140PS/320Nm. The 2.5-litre and standard 2.2-litre engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, whereas the more powerful version of the 2.2-litre motor is coupled exclusively with a 6-speed manual transmission. The Scorpio is available with both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive options.
- Yes you can add all the features of S-cross alpha like led headlights with DRLs, auto dimming IRVM etc but paying extra amount for them. It will be a costly affair but you can go for them if you want to.
- Scorpio is only available in Manual Transmission. Its New easy shift 6-Speed Manual Transmission allows you to optimize performance, cruise on the highways in overdrive and save fuel.
- Mahindra Scorpio and Mahindra XUV500 ex-showroom price starts at Rs 10.0 Lakh for S3 (Diesel) and Rs 12.57 Lakh for W5 (Diesel). ... As far as mileage is concerned, the Scorpio has a mileage of 16.36 kmpl (Diesel top model) and the XUV500 has a mileage of 14.0 kmpl (Diesel top model). Scorpio is solid buld at affordable price . It has an option of 140 BHP. Wheras XUV500 is more of luxurious and stlyish. XUV is has caugh more attention from people who drive sedans. Both the vehicle has got thier own followers.
- Scorpio is a more rugged suv of the two. it has a body on frame chasis and is very reliable off the road scenes. It is a rear wheel driven car. XUV 500 on the other hand is an urban suv and is has a monocoque chasis. it is also front wheel driven car and is more premium and better in terms of ergonomics, comfort and safety. choice is for you to make between ruggedness and comfort.
- Xuv 500 offers you a 6 speed manual transmission in diesel and a 6 speed automatic transmission in both petrol and diesel whereas Scorpio only has a 6 speed manual transmission in diesel only. That is the major difference according to me other than great performance , which xuv 500 has more than Scorpio. Scorpio is also a good car , it depends on you which car you want to buy