Lexus ES Price in Jaipur
Lexus ES On Road Price in Jaipur August 2020
Lexus ES On Road Price in JaipurChange
300h Exquisite (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 51.9 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5.19 Lakh Insurance Rs. 2,28,269 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 59.37 Lakh
300h Luxury (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 56.95 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5.69 Lakh Insurance Rs. 2,47,743 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 65.12 Lakh
4 Offers Available
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying ES
- Over 300h Exquisite, 300h Luxury gets 3-Eye Design Bi-Beam LED D Headlamp, Auto Open and Close Power Back door with Kick Sensor, Wireless Charger, Colour Heads Up Display and Mark Levinson with 17 Speakers (Exquisite gets Lexus Premium Audio with 10 Speakers).If we talk about wheels, 300h Exquisite gets 45.72 cm (18-inch) Aluminium wheels, medium-grey metallic. On the other hand, 300h Luxury gets 45.72cm (18-inch) Noise-reducing aluminium wheels, hyper-chrome metallic.
- If you are looking for a feature-rich car with a powerful petrol engine then we'd recommend going with the Lexus ES 300h as the car offers comfortable ride quality, sharp styling, generous cabin space, and a perfect balance of performance and efficiency. ES 300h is powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine and an 88kW electric motor which combined takes the power figures to 217PS and has a claimed mileage of 22.37kmpl. Moreover, the car offers a handful list of features such as 10 airbags, ABS with EBD, hill launch assist, vehicle stability control, 14-way electrically adjustable driver seat, 12-way electrically adjustable passenger seat, power reclining rear seats, cruise control, head-up display, wireless mobile charger, 3-zone climate control, 17-speaker Mark Levinson music system, and much more. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test drive of the car for a better insight into the performance, comfort and compatibility. Follow the link for dealership details - Lexus Car Showrooms Read more: - 2018 Lexus ES 300h: First Drive Review
- New Lexus ES is a better buy in terms of additional power by electric in the good with great outside styling smart and classy interiors mileage .its great and better aftet service DEALINGS thsn we get from Mercedes. Do BMW has any? service cost will be the deterrent yo buy merc and BMW in future .
- Terms of overall package the e220d is the best
- There is no accurate year, that the car will work at that time or else good condition, maintained very well it will work till 6to 10 years and is a luxury car and luxury cars and more reliable so it can work more also if driven properly and these cars can go 1to5 lakh KMS also
- Since this car has the latest technology. It will survive for about 10 years.
- Lexus, Toyota's luxury arm, is looking to muscle onto the turf of the Europeans. But, what bait does the ES 300h sedan dangle to tempt the spoiled-for-choice car buyer away from the competition. We take a quick spin to figure that out. It is difficult to justify the ES 300h's price tag, and it's a close and obvious relationship to the Toyota Camry Hybrid makes the paper comparisons harder to digest. Its price also pits it against more established and bigger vehicles such as the BMW 5 Series, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Audi’s A6. However, the space on offer is a high point. Most notable, of course, is Lexus’ hybrid powertrain which gives the ES an advantage that the others just can’t match. The ES 300h offers a more ecologically responsible and economical-to-run luxury sedan. When you back that with maintenance costs that are virtually half of the competition’s, the Lexus ES 300h certainly makes a robust case for itself, albeit a pricey one.
- Didnt feel much as the road was bad but the exterior and amazing interiors makes us to go for it .it will take some time to get adjusted to its practical automatic comparing to dsg and Benz 9 speed.
- It was comfortable and full of luxury
Lexus ES Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Lexus ES in Jaipur?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Lexus ES is 56.95 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Lexus ES in Jaipur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Lexus ES in Jaipur is Rs. 2,28,269.
Calculate Lexus ES EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less