Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SpecificationsRate this car
|Engine Displ. :||1999 cc|
|Top Speed (KMPH) :||205|
|Adjustable Driver Seat :||Yes|
|Adj. Front Passenger Seat :||Yes|
|Heated/Cooled Seats :||NA|
Contact Dealer View On Road Price
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Specifications Summary
|Range Rover Evoque Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|2.0 S Rs. 54.94 lakh||1997 cc, 245.4bhp @5500rpm view all||230 kmph Top Speed, Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
|2.0 R-Dynamic SE Rs. 59.85 lakh||1999 cc, 177bhp @4000rpm view all||205 kmph Top Speed, Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Overview
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Rs. 54.94 lakh
Rate this car
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Range Rover Evoque
Q. Does it have hydraulic suspension and autonomous braking system? And what is it hybrid range in full electric mode?
- Complete specifications regarding the car are not yet revealed by the brand as it is expected to hit the Indian Market in the year 2019. The mild Hybrid system comes with a 48V battery pack under the floor that stores energy usually lost during braking. This power is utilised while going off the line and while crawling in bumper to bumper traffic. The mild-hybrid system is paired with both petrol and diesel Ingenium engines which are available in varying states of tune.Read More: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/2019-range-rover-evoque-unveiled-india-launch-likely-in-2019/32383/
Q. Is Rover Evoque have 7 seater variant, What is ground clearance?
- Discovery sports comes in 7 seater as well as 5 seater.
- The brand hasn't disclosed its ground clearance and it will be a 5-seater SUV.
- Any 7 seator car in range rover
Q. Which engine is there in this model and what is the capacity - Range Rover Evoque 2019?
- The new Evoque is expected to borrow powertrains from its predecessor. The current-gen Evoque is powered by JLR’s Ingenium series of petrol and diesel engines in India. While the petrol Evoque gets a 2.0-litre 240PS/340Nm engine with a 9-speed AT, the diesel Evoque is powered by a 2.0-litre 180PS/430Nm motor with a 9-speed AT.