Lamborghini Urus Specifications
|Engine Displ. :||3996 cc|
|Top Speed (KMPH) :||305|
|Adjustable Driver Seat :||Yes|
|Adj. Front Passenger Seat :||Yes|
|Heated/Cooled Seats :||NA|
Lamborghini Urus Specifications Summary
|Urus Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|V8 Rs. 3.10 crore||3996 cc, 641bhp @6000rpm view all||305 kmph Top Speed, Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
Lamborghini Urus Overview
About Urus Specs and Features
Lamborghini Urus price starts at Rs.3.10 crore (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Urus is powered by a 4.0-litre, twin turbo, petrol engine that makes 641PS and 850Nm. Power is transferred to all four wheels via an 8-speed automatic. Lamborghini claims a 0-100 time of just 3.6 seconds. That's not much slower than even the Huracan and very impressive for a 2.2 ton SUV.
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Urus
- If this car will move on to speed breakers leds to any problem or not
- Related read - 2018 Lamborghini Urus: First Drive Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/2018-lamborghini-urus-first-drive-review/32001/
- Nahi hogi
- Yes, it will do the job nicely. Based on some quick impressions, though, all the gizmodry of adaptive air suspension and torque vectoring works. Take a hard corner and Urus feels tight and quick. The tyres grip with a vengeance and you can hold some really sharp lines without dialling in too much steering. It’s also eery how it counters body roll. On Pune’s Oxford Golf Course road, you’re welcomed by a series of hairpin bends, and as we went through them, the Urus always felt car like. The steering is very quick and responsive but it is a bit, umm, Audi. In that, you get a good feel and great responsiveness, but you’re very aware of the electronic assistance in the process. You get the result you want but it’s not as unfiltered as you’d want it. A major surprise, though, is the ride. While our drive took the Urus through mostly well-paved roads, a few rough patches showed that even with the optional 23-inch wheels, it’s comfortable. The ride isn’t jittery or too stiff, even in Sport mode. That said, potholes will still have to be taken with care and this isn’t a machine for roughhousing.
- Yes off course this car is suitable for Indian speed breakers. This car have a different modes and because of that Urus is suitable for mountains also. so that means Urus is suitable for Indian roads also. No problem this suv gives best results on Indian roads. 👍 ☺
- Yes off course this car is suitable for Indian speed breakers, this car have a different modes and because of that it can be also suitable for mountains.. so that means this car is suitable for Indian roads and speed breakers also. 👍
- There’s adequate space for a 6-footer to sit behind another and you get creature comforts like an armrest with cupholders, rear climate control and two 12V power socket. But unlike, say, a Range Rover Sport SVR, the Urus feels like a sportscar adapted for usability, not a luxury car that’s been given sporting pedigree. The tall window line and sloping roof remind you that this is no lounge and the Urus’ pleasure lies in the driver’s seat.That said, this SUV scores big on practicality. The 616-litre boot makes it weekend road trip-friendly. It’s great to have the family, you and the luggage all in one place! After all, coming together and asking everyone else on the road to kindly eat your dust makes for a great bonding activity.
- Damn comfortable