Lamborghini Urus On Road Price in LucknowChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Urus V8 (Petrol)||Rs. 3,53,27,565||Rs. 3,10,00,000||Rs. 31,04,000.00||Rs. 12,23,565|
Lamborghini Urus Price in Lucknow
Lamborghini Urus price in Lucknow starts from Rs. 3.10 crore (Ex-showroom) on 24th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Urus variants in Lucknow. Lamborghini Urus Automatic is starting at Rs. 3.10 crore (Ex-showroom) whereas Lamborghini Urus Petrol starts from Rs. 3.10 crore (Ex-showroom). Lamborghini Urus's top competitors are Rolls Royce Cullinan (price starting at Rs. 6.95 crore in Lucknow) and Bentley Bentayga (price starting at Rs. 3.78 crore in Lucknow).
Lamborghini Urus Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Urus
- The approx service cost would be around 1.2 lakhs. However, for the exact price we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized service center as they are the best person to give the final price - Car Dealership
- The ARAI claimed mileage of Lamborghini Urus petrol is 8.0 km/l and it would take around 16 litres of fuel to go the distance.
- 8 litres
- If this car will move on to speed breakers leds to any problem or not
- Related read - 2018 Lamborghini Urus: First Drive Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/2018-lamborghini-urus-first-drive-review/32001/
- Nahi hogi
- Yes, it will do the job nicely. Based on some quick impressions, though, all the gizmodry of adaptive air suspension and torque vectoring works. Take a hard corner and Urus feels tight and quick. The tyres grip with a vengeance and you can hold some really sharp lines without dialling in too much steering. It’s also eery how it counters body roll. On Pune’s Oxford Golf Course road, you’re welcomed by a series of hairpin bends, and as we went through them, the Urus always felt car like. The steering is very quick and responsive but it is a bit, umm, Audi. In that, you get a good feel and great responsiveness, but you’re very aware of the electronic assistance in the process. You get the result you want but it’s not as unfiltered as you’d want it. A major surprise, though, is the ride. While our drive took the Urus through mostly well-paved roads, a few rough patches showed that even with the optional 23-inch wheels, it’s comfortable. The ride isn’t jittery or too stiff, even in Sport mode. That said, potholes will still have to be taken with care and this isn’t a machine for roughhousing.
- Yes off course this car is suitable for Indian speed breakers. This car have a different modes and because of that Urus is suitable for mountains also. so that means Urus is suitable for Indian roads also. No problem this suv gives best results on Indian roads. 👍 ☺
- Yes off course this car is suitable for Indian speed breakers, this car have a different modes and because of that it can be also suitable for mountains.. so that means this car is suitable for Indian roads and speed breakers also. 👍
- There’s adequate space for a 6-footer to sit behind another and you get creature comforts like an armrest with cupholders, rear climate control and two 12V power socket. But unlike, say, a Range Rover Sport SVR, the Urus feels like a sportscar adapted for usability, not a luxury car that’s been given sporting pedigree. The tall window line and sloping roof remind you that this is no lounge and the Urus’ pleasure lies in the driver’s seat.That said, this SUV scores big on practicality. The 616-litre boot makes it weekend road trip-friendly. It’s great to have the family, you and the luggage all in one place! After all, coming together and asking everyone else on the road to kindly eat your dust makes for a great bonding activity.
- Damn comfortable
Calculate Lamborghini Urus EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less