Jeep Compass Trailhawk Price in Pakur
Jeep Compass Trailhawk On Road Price in Pakur July 2020
Jeep Compass Trailhawk On Road Price in PakurChange
4x4 (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 26.8 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 3.48 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,31,478 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 31.59 Lakh
4x4 Opt (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 27.6 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 4.12 LakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 35,000Other ChargesRs. 24,100 Insurance Rs. 1,34,766 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 33.07 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Just LaunchedMG Hector Plus - Priced at Rs. 13.48 Lakh | Launched on 13 Jul 2020
Jeep Compass Trailhawk Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Compass Trailhawk
- The Jeep Compass Trailhawk carries forward the same 2.0-litre Multijet diesel engine that puts out 170PS of power and 350Nm of torque. However, the engine has been updated to meet BS6 emission norms. Instead of the 6-speed manual, the Trailhawk brings with it a 9-speed automatic gearbox that sends power to all four wheels through Jeep’s Active Drive 4x4 system that comes with a low-range gearbox, hill descent control and a new ‘Rock’ mode in the Selec-Terrain system.
- As far as features are concerned, the Compass Trailhawk shares most of its features with the Compass Limited Plus. So it gets six airbags, a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone AC and an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. However, it misses out on powered front seats, auto headlamps and rain-sensing wipers that are available on the Limited Plus variant.
- Yes, Jeep Compass Trailhawk comes with a BS6 engine. Other than this the Trailhawk gets a 13-liter AdBlue tank that cleans up emissions. For the uninitiated, AdBlue is a urea solution (also referred to as ‘Diesel Exhaust Fluid’) that are injected into the exhaust gases. Here, the urea reacts with nitrogen oxide at high temperature, converting it to harmless nitrogen and water vapor in the process. Jeep points out that the diesel exhaust fluid will need replacing within 7000-9000km of use.
- For the purpose of off-roading and long tours in valley areas, Jeep Compass Trailhawk is an ideal choice. The raised ground clearance, better approach and departure angles make it better suited for tackling tricky terrain. The car is offered with a 2.0-litre diesel engine with a 4X4 drive type. The Trailhawk, in particular, is offered with six airbags, including side full curtain airbags that protect rear-seat passengers from head injuries. For more information on the offerings, follow the below link - Info. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- No, the Jeep Compass Trailhawk is not available with DCT. Instead, it has a 9-speed AT in it.
- Jeep Compass Trailhawk misses out on the electrically adjustable driver seats.
Jeep Trailhawk Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Jeep Trailhawk in Pakur?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Jeep Trailhawk is 27.6 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Jeep Trailhawk in Pakur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Jeep Trailhawk in Pakur is Rs. 1,31,478.
Calculate Jeep Compass Trailhawk EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less