Jeep Compass On Road Price in JaunpurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Compass 1.4 Sport Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 18,90,190||Rs. 16,49,000||Rs. 1,68,900.00||Rs. 72,290|
|Compass 2.0 Sport Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 21,25,379||Rs. 17,99,000||Rs. 2,28,875.00||Rs. 97,504|
|Compass 1.4 Longitude Option (Petrol)||Rs. 22,53,966||Rs. 19,69,000||Rs. 2,00,900.00||Rs. 84,066|
|Compass 2.0 Longitude Option (Diesel)||Rs. 23,94,162||Rs. 20,30,000||Rs. 2,57,750.00||Rs. 1,06,412|
|Compass 1.4 Limited Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 25,07,473||Rs. 21,92,000||Rs. 2,23,200.00||Rs. 92,273|
|Compass 2.0 Longitude AT (Diesel)||Rs. 26,17,948||Rs. 21,96,000||
|Compass 2.0 Limited Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 26,42,001||Rs. 22,43,000||Rs. 2,84,375.00||Rs. 1,14,626|
|Compass 2.0 Limited Plus 4X4 (Diesel)||Rs. 28,49,115||Rs. 24,21,000||Rs. 3,06,625.00||Rs. 1,21,490|
|Compass 2.0 Limited Plus AT (Diesel)||Rs. 29,70,507||Rs. 24,99,000||
Jeep Compass Price in Jaunpur
Jeep Compass price in Jaunpur starts from Rs. 16.49 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 24.99 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Compass variants in Jaunpur. Jeep Compass Automatic is starting at Rs. 19.69 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Jeep Compass Diesel starts from Rs. 17.99 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Compass is available at Rs. 31,533 per month @ 10%. Jeep Compass's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Jaunpur) and Tata Harrier (price starting at Rs. 13.69 lakh in Jaunpur).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Compass Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 13.69 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 12.74 lakhHector On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 19.99 lakhT-Roc On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 33.00 lakhKodiaq On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 29.55 lakhEndeavour On Road Price Compare with Compass
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 18.77 lakhTucson On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 12.39 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Compass
Jeep Compass Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Compass
- Tata harrier is the best SUV under 20 lakhs. Hyundai Tuscon is overpriced and Brezza is a segment below in terms of everything. If you want an automatic for city use go for Jeep Compass. But if you can live with manual transmission in city traffic then Harrier is the best SUV.
- I would suggest if u cant increase ur budget to go for ecosport titanium automatic petrol ....It comes with all the feature and best DCG automatic transmission cruise control pedal shift...awesome system...very less maintenance....
- I would suggest increase ur budget and go for jeep automatic petrol
- There are ample of options available i.e. Tata Nexon, Hyundai Verna, Hyundai Creta, Honda City, Jeep Compass, Maruti S-Cross etc. Click on the given link to explore all options: https://bit.ly/2vlnENe Purchasing new car would depend on a lot of factors like segment or brand preference, transmission, fuel type, specific feature requirement, buying purpose etc. Hence, we request you to share your inputs so that we can assist you in right direction.
- Honda City I-VTEC CVT ZX is a awesome Automatic Car is this budget and Honda offers a Reliable Automatic engine with zero problems and honda build quality is nice and it a luxury sedan go for it without any doubt
- I would like to suggest you XUV300 for safety and luxurious experience in all Compact SUV
- The Longitude ups the premium quotient while the Longitude (O) enhances the experience further with the addition of a 7-inch Uconnect touchscreen with support for CarPlay and Android Auto. Dual-zone climate control has also been added along with projector headlamps in the Limited (O). In our books, the Longitude (O) is the Compass to go for if you want this SUV. Sadly, both the Longitude and the Longitude (O) are not offered with a petrol option which makes the about Rs 2 lakh premium over the Sport variant quite steep. Besides the launch of the Compass, Jeep has also introduced FCA’s famed Mopar brand for the after sales and customisation. As of now, there are 48 Mopar authorised workshops throughout the country for 50+ Jeep dealerships. You're getting three years or 100,000km warranty on the Compass along with three years of RSA (road side assistance) and 24/7 Mopar support for free! It has a service interval of 15,000km or a year, whichever comes early. Also on offer is Mopar maintenance packages, tyre and battery care. You can also opt for Mopar extended warranty. Then there are Mopar accessories and merchandise. It is something really exciting since (although) FCA’s existing after sales support (for Fiat) is nothing to speak of, it is improving.
- VFM is relative but majority including me consider Longitude Option as the best variant unless and until you want 4 by 4. In bumper to bumper traffic, it's around 12, in lesser traffic it's around 15. I haven't gone for service yet
- It's really easy to judge a car from the outside but the real judgement is based on the technology used under the hood. In terms of comfortable ride quality, Jeep Compass beats Hyundai Creta as it has way more balanced suspension system. If we talk about performance the Hyundai Creta is powered by 1.6 Litre petrol engine while the Jeep Compass is powered by 1.4 Litre petrol engine. If we compare the power figures of both the cars, despite a lower engine cubic capacity Jeep compass produce more power than the Creta with a better drive quality.Please click on the link for more details: https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/hyundai-creta-vs-jeep-compass
- Go for jeep campass sports
- Compass is superb
- There is no comparison as both are in a different class. The PS is bigger and heavier than the Compass and much more capable especially in off-road conditions.
Jeep Compass Price in India
Calculate Jeep Compass EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less