ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Specifications
(16 reviews & ratings)Rate this car
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS IV|
|Fuel Type :||Diesel|
|Torque :||350nm@1800-2600 rpm|
|Mileage :||12.4 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||1999 cc|
|Rear AC Ducts :||No|
|Automatic Climate Control :||NA|
|Audio Control :||Yes|
|Cruise Control :||Yes|
|Fog Lamps :||Front|
View April Offers View On Road Price
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Specifications Summary
|D-Max V-Cross Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|D-Max V-Cross 2019 Rs. 16.55 lakh||Diesel, Manual, 134hp @3600rpm, 12 Kmpl, 2499 cc view all||Automatic Climate Control, Audio Control, Yes Audio Control, Cruise Control, Yes Cruise Control, Front Fog Lamps, ESP, Yes ESP view all|
|High (Z) Rs. 18.07 lakh||Diesel, Manual, 134hp @3600rpm, 12 Kmpl, 2499 cc view all||Automatic Climate Control, Audio Control, Yes Audio Control, Cruise Control, Yes Cruise Control, Front Fog Lamps, ESP, Yes ESP view all|
|Z Prestige Rs. 19.99 lakh||Diesel, Automatic, 147.9bhp, 12 Kmpl, 1999 cc view all||Automatic Climate Control, Audio Control, Yes Audio Control, Cruise Control, Yes Cruise Control, Front Fog Lamps, ESP, Yes ESP view all|
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying D-Max V-Cross
Q. What are the advantage and disadvantage of ISUZU D-Max V-Cross prestige (automatic variant)
- There aren't any such disadvantages of the Z-Prestige automatic variant of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. It gets a 1.9-litre diesel engine which belts out 150PS of amazing power and 350Nm of peak torque coupled with a first-in-segment 6-speed automatic transmission with a shift-on-fly four-wheel-drive system. As for the features, the D-Max V-Cross comes loaded and the feature list includes perforated leather seats, live-surround speakers on the roof, six airbags, Brake-Override System, instrument cluster housing a new 3D Design Electroluminescent Meter, speed-sensitive auto door lock, co-driver seat belt reminder, HSA (Hill Start Assist), HDC (Hill Descent Control) and much more. Isuzu Gives D-Max V-Cross is a value-for-money proposition.
- But it is not an All Wheel Drive ???
Q. Is ISUZU D-Max V-Cross comfortable enough for long touring in India like Delhi to Mumbai or Goa?
- Being a puck up truck, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross, the vehicle has good comfort. The powerful engine provides you with ease in long drives as well. The car also comes with a rigid suspension to carry heavy loads as well. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
Q. What is the major difference between ISUZU D-Max V-Cross varient and High Z variant?View More Questions
- Both Standard and High (Z) variant are powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine that makes 134PS/320Nm with a 5-speed MT. The major difference between the two is of the features as the High (Z) variant gets traction control, electronic stability control, perforated leather seats etc. over the Standard variant.
- Cruise control system,hill hold assist,hill decline system,chrome plating in rear bumper