ISUZU D-Max V-Cross On Road Price in BangaloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|D-Max V-Cross D-Max V-Cross 2019 (Diesel)||Rs. 20,21,795||Rs. 16,49,616||Rs. 2,80,435.00||Rs. 91,744|
|D-Max V-Cross High (Z) (Diesel)||Rs. 22,05,611||Rs. 18,01,711||Rs. 3,06,291.00||Rs. 97,609|
|D-Max V-Cross Z Prestige (Diesel)||Rs. 24,37,223||Rs. 19,93,354||Rs. 3,38,870.00||Rs. 1,04,999|
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Price in Bangalore
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross price in Bangalore starts from Rs. 16.50 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 19.93 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all D-Max V-Cross variants in Bangalore. ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Automatic is starting at Rs. 19.93 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Diesel starts from Rs. 16.50 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of D-Max V-Cross is available at Rs. 31,545 per month @ 10%.
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying D-Max V-Cross
- Being a puck up truck, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross, the vehicle has good comfort. The powerful engine provides you with ease in long drives as well. The car also comes with a rigid suspension to carry heavy loads as well. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- The V-Cross is powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine that makes 134PS of power and 320Nm of peak torque while mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox whereas the Z-Prestige is offered with a 1.9-litre diesel engine which puts out 150PS of power and 350Nm of torque. What’s more, you also get a first-in-segment 6-speed automatic transmission option in the limited edition version. The V-Cross is equipped with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist as well as ISOFIX child seat anchors as standard. It also gets traction control and electronic stability control, but they are limited to the High variant. Other features on offer include projector headlamps with LED DRLs, cruise control, six-way electrically adjustable driver seat, auto climate control, electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs and reverse parking camera. For more information, follow the below link - Info. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- There aren't any such disadvantages of the Z-Prestige automatic variant of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. It gets a 1.9-litre diesel engine which belts out 150PS of amazing power and 350Nm of peak torque coupled with a first-in-segment 6-speed automatic transmission with a shift-on-fly four-wheel-drive system. As for the features, the D-Max V-Cross comes loaded and the feature list includes perforated leather seats, live-surround speakers on the roof, six airbags, Brake-Override System, instrument cluster housing a new 3D Design Electroluminescent Meter, speed-sensitive auto door lock, co-driver seat belt reminder, HSA (Hill Start Assist), HDC (Hill Descent Control) and much more. Isuzu Gives D-Max V-Cross is a value-for-money proposition.
- But it is not an All Wheel Drive ???
- Both Standard and High (Z) variant are powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine that makes 134PS/320Nm with a 5-speed MT. The major difference between the two is of the features as the High (Z) variant gets traction control, electronic stability control, perforated leather seats etc. over the Standard variant.
- Cruise control system,hill hold assist,hill decline system,chrome plating in rear bumper
- The 2.5-litre D-Max V-Cross makes a strong case for itself after the launch of a facelift and is worthy to buy with the latest updated feature list. The facelift got near about 20 updates without the pricing being affected such as diamond-cut 18-inch alloy wheels, new shark-fin antenna, leather seats, passive entry, start/stop system, load limiter, speed-sensitive auto door lock, co-driver seat belt reminder, HSA (Hill Start Assist), HDC (Hill Descent Control) and a shift-on-fly four-wheel-drive system. Moreover, there is no update regarding the launch of 1.9-litre version.
- Isuzu D Max is the best available option in terms of engine performance, features, and tough performance. Moreover, the SUV is meant to face any of the terrains with enormous power and torque. The Isuzu D Max gets a BS-VI compliant engine which makes it a future-ready option in terms of the performance. Moreover, we would recommend you to take a test drive at the nearest dealership of all the cars so that you may get acquited with drive quality, comfort, and compatibility of the cars.
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Price in India
Calculate ISUZU D-Max V-Cross EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less