Hyundai Venue On Road Price in BicholimChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Venue E (Petrol)||Rs. 7,57,024||Rs. 6,50,000||Rs. 71,500.00||Rs. 35,524|
|Venue S (Petrol)||Rs. 8,37,300||Rs. 7,20,000||Rs. 79,200.00||Rs. 38,100|
|Venue E Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 9,15,874||Rs. 7,75,000||Rs. 1,00,750.00||Rs. 40,124|
|Venue S Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 9,47,624||Rs. 8,21,000||Rs. 90,310.00||Rs. 36,314|
|Venue S Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 9,97,550||Rs. 8,45,000||Rs. 1,09,850.00||Rs. 42,700|
|Venue S Turbo DCT (Petrol)||Rs. 10,78,160||Rs. 9,35,000||Rs. 1,02,850.00||Rs. 40,310|
|Venue SX Plus Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 10,99,916||Rs. 9,54,000||Rs. 1,04,940.00||Rs. 40,976|
|Venue SX Dual Tone Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 11,17,092||Rs. 9,69,000||Rs. 1,06,590.00||Rs. 41,502|
|Venue SX Plus Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 11,52,735||Rs. 9,78,000||Rs. 1,27,140.00||Rs. 47,595|
|Venue SX Dual Tone Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 11,70,237||Rs. 9,93,000||Rs. 1,29,090.00||Rs. 48,147|
|Venue SX Opt Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 12,31,892||Rs. 10,60,000||Rs. 1,27,200.00||Rs. 44,692|
|Venue SX Opt Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 12,87,256||Rs. 10,84,000||Rs. 1,51,760.00||Rs. 51,496|
|Venue SX Plus Turbo DCT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,90,222||Rs. 11,10,500||Rs. 1,33,260.00||Rs. 46,462|
Hyundai Venue Price in Bicholim
Hyundai Venue price in Bicholim starts from Rs. 6.50 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 19th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Venue variants in Bicholim. Hyundai Venue Automatic is starting at Rs. 9.35 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Hyundai Venue Diesel starts from Rs. 7.75 lakh (Ex-showroom). Hyundai Venue's top competitors are Maruti Vitara Brezza (price starting at Rs. 7.81 lakh in Bicholim) and Tata Nexon (price starting at Rs. 6.81 lakh in Bicholim).
Coming SoonTata Altroz - Priced at Rs. 5.49 lakh | Launching in Jan 2020
Price of Venue Competitors
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Venue
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.81 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 6.81 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 7.91 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 5.59 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Venue
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 4.95 lakhTriber On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 13.45 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Venue
Hyundai Venue Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Venue
- Ertiga vxi at
- Its been oftenly been said looking for a ford good vehicle but maintaining is the main task as they aren’t cheap
- Don't forget ecosport.
- Ecosport as well.
- For the price of the Hyundai Venue through CSD, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- About 7.5L
- For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. The ex-showroom price of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era (base) and Hyundai Venue E (base) are Rs. 5.00 lakh and Rs. 6.50 lakh respectively. The claimed mileage for the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Petrol is 20.7 kmpl and the Hyundai Venue Petrol is 17.52 kmpl. In technical specifications, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era is powered by 1197 cc engine whereas, Hyundai Venue E is powered by 1197 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- I-10 NIOS AND VENUE 1.2 VARIANT BOTH HAVE SAME ENGINE BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE VENUE FOR LOOK VICE AND SUV PATTERN BUT WANT SPACIOUS AND COMFORT THAN GO WITH I-10 NIOS
- Hyundai venue is not available with a diesel automatic variant.
- Both Ford Freestyle and Hyundai Venue are good options and the cars to go with, however, we'd recommend going with the Ford Freestyle if you do not fancy the SUVish styling and a bigger car. Freestyle gets a 1.5-litre diesel unit that makes 100PS of power which is 10PS more than that of the Venue's 1.4-litre unit. Moreover, with the Titanium Plus variant you get six airbags, ABS with EBD (electronic brakeforce distribution), ESC (electronic stability control) and TCS (traction control system) along with ARP (active rollover prevention). On top of that, with the ground clearance of 190mm, the car is good to go for little off-roading as well. Also, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Ford Car Showroom
Hyundai Venue Price in India
Calculate Hyundai Venue EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost