Hyundai i20 Active On Road Price in NashikChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|i20 Active S Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 9,04,271||Rs. 7,79,098||Rs. 85,701.00||Rs. 39,472|
|i20 Active SX Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 9,99,864||Rs. 8,62,530||Rs. 94,878.00||Rs. 42,456|
|i20 Active SX Dual Tone Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 10,27,089||Rs. 8,86,291||Rs. 97,492.00||Rs. 43,306|
|i20 Active SX Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 11,90,911||Rs. 10,03,009||Rs. 1,40,421.00||Rs. 47,481|
Hyundai i20 Active Price in Nashik
Hyundai i20 Active price in Nashik starts from Rs. 7.79 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 22nd January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all i20 Active variants in Nashik. Hyundai i20 Active's top competitors are Hyundai Elite i20 (price starting at Rs. 5.53 lakh in Nashik) and Maruti Swift Dzire (price starting at Rs. 5.83 lakh in Nashik).
Hyundai Dealer Showrooms in Nashik
Panchvati HyundaiSahayadri Business Park INC, Tidke Colony, Near MICO Circle, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002Phone : 8888877892 Phone : 8888877892Email : Sales@panchavatihyundai.com
Shirode HyundaiNasik Road, Samta Nagar, Opposite Inox Theatres, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001Phone : 02536669999, 7720011175, 7720011176 Phone : 02536669999, 7720011175, 7720011176
Shirode HyundaiShop No. - 1&2, Nashik Pune Road, Nashik, Survey No - 850, Swastik Trade Center, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001Phone : 9623449073 Phone : 9623449073Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ujjwal HyundaiB-89, Mumbai-agra Road, Midc,ambad, Opp. Phalake Smarak, Nashik, Maharashtra 422010Phone : 02532384883, 9010000000 Phone : 02532384883, 9010000000Email : email@example.com
Just LaunchedTata Altroz - Priced at Rs. 5.29 lakh | Launched on 21 Jan 2020
Price of I20 Active Competitors
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.53 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Rs. 5.83 lakhSwift Dzire On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.68 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Rs. 6.50 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Rs. 5.67 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Rs. 7.55 lakhJazz On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Rs. 6.74 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.00 lakhGrand i10 nios On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Rs. 7.05 lakhGlanza On Road Price Compare with i20 Active
Hyundai i20 Active Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying i20 Active
- In your budget of ₹ 6lakhs you can't buy any of the above diesel cars. Swift petrol will come in your budget and it is a good car. Cheap running cost with CNG and lesser maintenance cost. But if you increase your budget then Honda Amaze is a good car.
- In a safety point of view the Honda amaze and Hyundai i10 is the best. For your further confirmation kindly see the crash test video in you tube. It may give further input for you.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift is practically cheap in maintenance, comparing Hyundai i 20 and costly is Honda Amaze. Ideal depending on your budget is Suzuki Swift.
- As you are looking for a car for the hilly area under 10 Lakh rupees we would suggest you to go for a powerful SUV as it has a high ground clearance. There are ample of options available such as Mahindra TUV300, Renault Duster, Mahindra Thar, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Vitara Brezza and Hyundai Creta etc. Moreover, you may check the link below and add more filters to refine your search and select the best car for yourself.Click here for the options: https://www.zigwheels.com/new_car_search.php?bypricerange=6-10&bybodytype=suv&sortfield=popularity&sortdirection=desc
- Venue S 1.0 which has 118 bhp and 172 nm torque at 1500 rpm, having ground clearance 190 mm. Nexon XZ/XZ+ is an another option too which has 209 mm ground clearance and 108 bhp power.
- Under ten lac rs you will end buy hatchbacks only with good riding comfort, but my suggestion would be maruti Suzuki swift petrol variant
- First of all think to take petrol car as your yearly driving will not be more than 18000 km on average. First option is Venue S 1.0 and the second one is Nexon XZ/XZ+.
- Test drive all the cars and then buy the one which u really like. every car is as good as the driver
- Go for creta base model if u like that .. otherwise i20 diesel is best for you
- I20 best in segment and loaded with features. Comfortable too.Best 5 seater with huge boot space.Maruti suzuki are not that comfortable...
- I20 active
- There are ample of options available in the market. Some of the best options available are Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Swift, Tata Nexon, Hyundai Elite i20, Ford Ecosports etc. We would suggest you to please check the link for the more available options in this range: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/cars-between-6-to-10-lakhs
- Venue S 1.0 or Nexon XZ/XZ+
- Nexon and ecosports only
- A person already using car of Hyundai should not think to take an another car of Maruti in limited budget, otherwise he will not be satisfied. As you have not mentioned how much is the total drive in a day, must take petrol car if your daily driving is less than 50 km (average). Consider petrol version of Venue S 1.2 or Ford Freestyle titanium 1.2 Ti-VCT.
- There are ample of options available like i.e. Nissan Micra Active, Fiat Punto EVO, Hyundai Elite I20, Tata Tiago NRG, Volkswagen Ameo etc.You can explore more options by clicking on the given link: https://www.zigwheels.com/new_car_search.php?bymakeid=12,11,30,16,29,31,7,44,21,5,38&bypricerange=0-6&sortfield=price&sortdirection=asc You can apply filters to refine your search and can shortlist some options from the lot. Do let us know the hand-picked options so that we can help you to choose one.Choosing one may depend on several factors like brand preference, performance and specific feature requirement, seating capacity etc. Please drop down your requirements so that we can assist you further.
- Check out for i20 elite. hyundai anytime. good build quality and best after sales service
Hyundai i20 Active Price in India
Calculate Hyundai i20 Active EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less