Hyundai Elantra On Road Price in NelloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Elantra VTVT S (Petrol)||Rs. 18,99,138||Rs. 15,89,000||Rs. 2,22,460.00||Rs. 87,678|
|Elantra VTVT SX (Petrol)||Rs. 22,05,282||Rs. 18,49,000||Rs. 2,58,860.00||Rs. 97,422|
|Elantra VTVT SX AT (Petrol)||Rs. 23,23,029||Rs. 19,49,000||Rs. 2,72,860.00||Rs. 1,01,169|
|Elantra VTVT SX Option AT (Petrol)||Rs. 24,29,002||Rs. 20,39,000||Rs. 2,85,460.00||Rs. 1,04,542|
Hyundai Elantra Price in Nellore
Hyundai Elantra price in Nellore starts from Rs. 15.89 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 20.39 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Elantra variants in Nellore. Hyundai Elantra Automatic is starting at Rs. 19.49 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Hyundai Elantra Petrol starts from Rs. 15.89 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Elantra is available at Rs. 30,385 per month @ 10%. Hyundai Elantra's top competitors are Hyundai Verna (price starting at Rs. 9.31 lakh in Nellore) and Honda Civic (price starting at Rs. 17.94 lakh in Nellore).
Hyundai Dealer Showrooms in Nellore
Kun HyundaiNH 5, keakuturu, servay no 98, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524004Phone : 9849549222 Phone : 9849549222Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kun Hyundai2-165, Near New Bypass road, Thalpagiri colony, Near Ayyappa Temple, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524001Phone : 8612366135, 9493935375 Phone : 8612366135, 9493935375Email : email@example.com
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Elantra Competitors
Rs. 10.66 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Elantra
Rs. 17.94 lakhCivic On Road Price Compare with Elantra
Rs. 16.00 lakhOctavia On Road Price Compare with Elantra
Rs. 18.77 lakhTucson On Road Price Compare with Elantra
Hyundai Elantra Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Elantra
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand for the Diesel version of Hyundai Elantra and we don't expect its launch anytime soon.
- The new Hyundai Elantra gets an all-new NU 2.0-litre petrol engine that is BS6-compliant. Elantra takes around 10.66s to clock 0-100kmph and 17.06s for a Quarter Mile. Click on the link for more information: 2019 Hyundai Elantra Facelift: Road Test Review
- 8.6 seconds
- Hyundai Elantra boasts good build quality as the rest of Hyundai cars and retains the quality. In terms of safety, the Elantra gets six airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, vehicle stability management and hill launch assist. Hyundai’s Elantra is a swanky sedan that doesn’t stray too far away from the Rs 20 lakh mark. It’s a healthy blend of sensibility, wow-factor and performance.
- The build quality is up to the mark if compared to normal cars.... see I had an Audi last year so I couldn’t compare elantra with Audi.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates. For offers on the current version, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Dealer
- See if you find the looks of old elantra interesting then buy the old version..... and if you need new variant then buy the 2020 elantra.
- The facelift of Hyundai Elantra made its debut in USA in 2018 and the car is expected to launch later this year. However, there has been no official update for the launch in India as of now. Follow the link for more information: Edgy-looking Hyundai Elantra Facelift Spied On Indian Roads
- I really don’t know buddy when hyundai’s launching new elantra in the market.
Hyundai Elantra Price in IndiaElantra price in your city
Calculate Hyundai Elantra EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less