Hyundai Creta 2020 Latest Updates
Sources close to Hyundai have confirmed that the carmaker will unveil the new Creta at Auto Expo 2020. Based on an all-new platform, the Creta is likely to come with features similar to the Kia Seltos. It is also likely to borrow its engines from the Seltos. The upcoming SUV will be slightly larger than the outgoing model.
Previously, the 2020 Hyundai Creta had been spied in India with heavy camouflage. It features a grille and headlamp design similar to the Beijing Hyundai ix25, but cladding at the rear hides the fascia from view. The test mule also had a full panoramic sunroof, which even the Seltos, which the Creta is based on, does not have.
The spy shots have previously revealed some key features of the 2020 Creta, including a portrait touchscreen infotainment system, in-built navigation, a 360-degree camera, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control, climate control, keyless entry, drive modes and push-button start. We also expect features like BlueLink connected car technology and smartphone connectivity to be on offer as well.
The 2020 Creta is expected to be launched in India by mid-2020. Expect a premium over the current model, which retails from Rs 9.60 lakh to Rs 15.65 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Hyundai Creta 2020 Price
Hyundai Creta 2020 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 10.00 lakh
Top Competitors of Creta 2020
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Creta 2020
- It would be too early to give any sorts of the verdict here as the 2020 Hyundai Creta is yet to make its debut. We would suggest you to wait for the launch. Stay tuned to ZigWheels for further updates. Read more: - Kia Seltos And 2020 Hyundai Creta: Are They Similar?
- Creta is the best one and it is having the feature and reselling value
- It would be too early to give a verdict on the on-road price of the upcoming Creta. Stay tuned for further updates. Check out the below articles for more information: - 2020 Hyundai Creta’s Interior Takes Cues From Tesla! - Next-gen Hyundai Creta Engine Specs And Dimensions Revealed
- I think 15.8L ?
- There are no updates from the brand regarding the launch of Hyundai Creta launch date. As far as this generation Hyundai Creta is considered then the car has been a success in every field rather it be the features, drive quality, comfort and design. If you are looking to buy Hyundai Creta go for it as it is worth every penny spend on.
- Same here Next gen creta should launch after 3 years this facelift is just came in 2018
- It would not be possible to give any verdict as the resale value of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updates.
- It would be too early to give any verdict as it is not launched yet. So, we would request you to wait for its launch.
Hyundai Creta 2020 News Updates
Hyundai India At Auto Expo 2020: What To Expect?
The all-new Creta will undoubtedly be Hyundai’s showstopper at the upcoming Auto ExpoJan 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here Are The Top 10 Cars We Can’t Wait To Get Our Hands On In 2020!
Now that 2020 is here, let’s have a look at the top 10 hotly anticipated cars coming to India this yearJan 1, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Production-spec 2020 Hyundai Creta Spied Testing In India
The midsize SUV was spotted benchmarking against its primary rival Kia SeltosDec 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
The 2020 Hyundai Creta Will Be More Spacious And Less Powerful
As speculated earlier, the 2020 Hyundai Creta borrows plenty from the Kia Seltos including the powertrainOct 31, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
We Can’t Wait For Hyundai India To Take The Camo Off The 2020 Creta
The upcoming SUV was spied again, features thorough design changesOct 28, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
The 2020 Creta Looks Like A Bigger Hyundai Venue, And We Love It
The China-spec Hyundai Creta sports sweet proportions and soft curvesOct 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels