Hyundai Verna On Road Price in VelloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Verna VTVT 1.4 E (Petrol)||Rs. 9,40,512||Rs. 8,17,867||Rs. 81,787.00||Rs. 40,858|
|Verna VTVT 1.4 EX (Petrol)||Rs. 10,71,483||Rs. 9,33,182||Rs. 93,318.00||Rs. 44,983|
|Verna CRDi 1.4 E (Diesel)||Rs. 10,82,484||Rs. 9,42,867||Rs. 94,287.00||Rs. 45,330|
|Verna VTVT 1.6 SX (Petrol)||Rs. 11,65,492||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 99,990.00||Rs. 65,602|
|Verna CRDi 1.4 EX (Diesel)||Rs. 11,47,260||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 99,990.00||Rs. 47,370|
|Verna VTVT 1.6 AT SX Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 14,09,015||Rs. 11,62,875||Rs. 1,74,431.00||Rs. 71,709|
|Verna CRDi 1.6 SX (Diesel)||Rs. 14,20,498||Rs. 11,72,544||Rs. 1,75,882.00||Rs. 72,072|
|Verna VTVT 1.6 SX Option (Petrol)||Rs. 14,21,038||Rs. 11,72,999||Rs. 1,75,950.00||Rs. 72,089|
|Verna Anniversary Edition Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 14,28,038||Rs. 11,78,894||Rs. 1,76,834.00||Rs. 72,310|
|Verna VTVT 1.6 AT SX Option (Petrol)||Rs. 15,57,597||Rs. 12,87,999||Rs. 1,93,200.00||Rs. 76,398|
|Verna CRDi 1.6 SX Option (Diesel)||Rs. 15,74,082||Rs. 13,01,881||Rs. 1,95,282.00||Rs. 76,919|
|Verna CRDi 1.6 AT SX Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 16,05,745||Rs. 13,28,545||Rs. 1,99,282.00||Rs. 77,918|
|Verna CRDi 1.6 AT SX Option (Diesel)||Rs. 16,99,943||Rs. 14,07,871||Rs. 2,11,181.00||Rs. 80,891|
Hyundai Verna Price in Vellore
Hyundai Verna price in Vellore starts from Rs. 8.18 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 14.08 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Verna variants in Vellore. Hyundai Verna Automatic is starting at Rs. 11.63 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Hyundai Verna Diesel starts from Rs. 9.43 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Verna is available at Rs. 15,640 per month @ 10%. Hyundai Verna's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Vellore) and Honda City (price starting at Rs. 10.13 lakh in Vellore).
Hyundai Dealer Showroom in Vellore
Jain Hyundai108, New Vasoor, Venkatapuram, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632009Phone : 416-2257177,2814336, 8056122122 Phone : 416-2257177,2814336, 8056122122Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Verna Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 10.13 lakhCity On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 8.32 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 15.89 lakhElantra On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 8.82 lakhRapid On Road Price Compare with Verna
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 8.77 lakhVento On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 8.76 lakhYaris On Road Price Compare with Verna
Hyundai Verna Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Verna
- Definitely City. Since your highway usage is negligible and city usage is more, why don't you consider a premium hatch like Jazz , Baleno or Glanz.
- Since more of city driving, go for automatic variant, Honda City with cvt is best among other considering cvt and not amt technology. And is within your budget. You won't regret for atleast another 5 years.
- I be exactly the same usage profile. I am driving city v manual for 2 years and completely satisfied. In Delhi I get the average of around 12 to 13 kmpl with AC. And on highways it is as high as 20
- If you are gonna do daily commute then go for the diesel version. Car will give you more mileage and less maintenance. One thing keep in mind that petrol Version gives much pickup and less mileage.
- If ur traveling daily I mean if ur using the car daily then diesel it a good choice...petrol is not worth for buying a Verna
- Verna petrol version 1.6ltr SX-o version is ok , check if anniversary edition is available
- Definitely 1.6 lit engine is give better feel to drive, smoother, easy to overtake on highway but in city traffic you may not feel any difference
- All is good in ur capacity, iconomics is major point
- If you have decided to buy Verna without getting tempted for other upcoming cars in future, then this is the best time to buy (well your kind of late) so, please contact your nearby Dealer and ask for the best discount.
- Can check online or at a dealership in your city, there may be offers on old inventory
- No idea...
- Kolkata and cars don't matchup..... bikes r way better and suited for kolkata traffic
- Take a Hyundai verna top Model... It's give you better comfort. Sporty and stylish look. And also look premium. And 40-45 k. M. Is good enough for drive a verna.
- Turbo charged engine in verna is super exciting..city is undoubtedly a thumbs up car
- The Hyundai Verna and Toyota Yaris, both the cars are amazing in their own aspects. The Toyota Yaris is only offered in petrol engine option whereas the Verna gets 4 engine options(2 petrol and 2 diesel respectfully). Since your budget is 10- 11 lakhs you can go with the J, J)CVT and G variants of Toyota Yaris whereas you can have 1.4 E(P), 1.4 EX(P), 1.4 E(D), 1.4EX(D), and 1.6 SX(P).If you are more of a person who has to travel a lot then Hyundai Verna is the car for you as you get a variety of engine options to choose from whereas if you are looking for an automatic car to drive in the city with more comfort as well as features you can go with the Toyota Yaris. Moreover, We would recommend you to take a test drive of these cars so that you may get a clarified perspective regarding each and every aspect of the car.Read More: Toyota Yaris vs Honda City vs Hyundai Verna: Review In Pictures: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/toyota-yaris-vs-honda-city-vs-hyundai-verna-review-in-pictures/30315/ Click here for Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Toyota Yaris feels slightly underpowered and the pick up is lethargic.If you're looking for a powerful drive, then Verna is the best choice.
Hyundai Verna Price in India
Calculate Hyundai Verna EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less