About Hyundai Verna 2017-2020
Hyundai Verna 2017-2020 Overview
Hyundai's India-bound Verna facelift has made its official debut at the Chengdu Motor show in China.
At first glance, it sports various cosmetic changes and a radical design that matches up with earlier spy images. Cosmetic changes include a trapezoidal grille, larger headlamps, silver inserts, revised front and rear bumpers and two new sets of alloy wheels among others. Inside, the sedan gets blacked out interiors, a larger touchscreen infotainment system and an all-digital instrument cluster. It is also expected to get Hyundai’s Blue Link connectivity features.
Under the hood, the Verna is expected to get BS6-compliant 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines from the Kia Seltos in different states of tune. Aside from that the new 1.5-litre petrol mill could also get a 48V mil-hybrid trim.The facelift is also expected to be mated to a 6-speed manual with a CVT and a 6-speed torque converter option like the Seltos.
It is expected to launch in India either at the 2020 Auto Expo or before April 2020 when the BS6 norms kick in. It is expected to come with a price tag at a premium over its predecessor. Once launched, the Verna could rival the likes of theMaruti Ciaz, the recently updatedToyota Yaris, Skoda Rapid and the Volkswagen Vento.
Hyundai Verna 2017-2020 Colours
Titan Gray Metallic
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Verna 2017-2020
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the life of any engine would depend on certain factors such as the driving condition, driving type, timely maintenance, storage care, etc.
- 2 lakh kns , if u drive carefully and keep it serviced at regular intervals
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Hyundai as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- I don't think any issue ,get oil change at specific interwal.
- It is possible that the vibration you are feeling is because of the less air in the tyres. Moreover, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorised service centre in your respective city as they would be better to identify the problem. Service centre.
- It is not as straight forward as less air in the tyres.The service team at Advaith Hyundai is not able to diagnose the problem. They have tried replacing the steering column, removing the engine guard, suspension, engine mounts, etc.
- Get your suspension rubber bush changed and foundation rubber bush checked hardness due to time passed, I think it will solve the problem , good luck
- No Verna is offered in FWD front wheel drive only. It is a good choice to drive a RWD vehicle. The Vehicles with RWD are Tata Nano, Mahindra TUV300,Toyota fortuner, Toyota innova, Toyota land crusier ,prado, Mahindra XUV500, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Xylo, Mahindra Quanto, Bolero, Ford Endeavour, Tata safari Strome , Gypsi Ambassador etc. Better you can Choose all wheeldrive or four wheel drive.
- Verna is a FWD, but you can experience rear wheel drive in Hindustan Motors Ambassador, Contessa and Fiat Padmini. No other Indian Cheap Sedans comes with rear wheel drive.
- Verna is a fwd vehicle,see mahindra and tata , Toyota vehicles they provide some models of RWD and all wd
- Variable Timing Valve TrainThis is used in such a way that at low speed the intake and exhaust valve opening and closing will be slower at slower rpm and will increase as the room of the engine increases to give better performance.
- VTVT - Stands for Variable Timing Valve Train, the technology is used in most top variants of the cars. ... The timing of intake and exhaust will be independently programmed in different engine load criteria
- It is variable valve timing,
- Diesel if you believe in the phrase pedal to the metal & great fuel efficiency. Petrol is good too but the diesel is so much superior in every aspect that , it usually overshadows the petrol variant in sales as well overall driving experience.
- Diesel is better if you are looking for long term ..it has been 8 years since I had own one.....It gives around 17 kmpl in city and 22-23 at highways
- You guys installed key less entry in verna next gen. manual model but not in automatic, that's bullshit
Verna 2017-2020 User Reviews
Very well maintained insideout Single owner single hand car with 80% highway miles means no city braking, cluth and suspension usage. This is a top end variant with Push start button, key less entry, all disk brakes and alloy wheels, 6 airbags, leather upholstery & POLK 4 speaker music system with FOCAL amplifier fitted. More than anything else the car drives very well without any issues with excellent ride quality. Come check it out then take a call
Poorest of poor quality mechanics. Only outside beauty and styling is there. Overheating problems still exist, even after replacing major parts including engine assembly. Moreover nobody responsible from Hyundai will even attend to your call, not even the state head. Only the local area manager will talk to you , that too in a harsh tone, as though he is the owner of HMIL and is your godfather. Kindly do not buy Hyundai cars.
Verna and grand i10 are my daily commute vehicles.i purchased this beast Next gen Verna in 2018 march till today I've clocked 30k kms when ever I take this beast out of my parking it always puts a smile on my face interiors are just fab! Pretty much equal to a 30lakh car. Power is available right from 1200rpm but power delivery is linear you won"t get that kick in the pant feel.Fe-15kmpl/city , 18-19/highway
I am having Verna Base model 1400 cc petrol . But it is good for long drive. Comfort & space are good . I am facing steering problem to some little extent. It lags to left side and causing some strain on right hand. When brought it to notice of service center they are saying nothing . Such problem is not felt in i20 & i10 which too I drive
Very poor service, sent car to service centre Rutu Hyundai, Kalyan for 10000 km servicing. And complained to attend abnormal irrational sound of doors and steering but the dealer returned the Wehicle without attending the problem and informed the same has attended and rectified. After so many reminders they are not turned with solution.
Hyundai Verna 2017-2020 Expert Reviews
The Toyota Yaris is squarely aimed at the stalwarts of its segment like the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Honda City and the Hyundai Verna, how does it compare?
We grab the keys to the Yaris’ promising petrol-automatic variant, and pit it against Hyundai’s evolved Verna and Honda’s 18-till-I-die City. Buckle up, this is interesting
The all-new Hyundai Verna steps back into the ring with the Honda City looking for some payback. Who wins?