Hyundai Tucson On Road Price in MysoreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD MT (Petrol)||Rs. 22,94,146||Rs. 18,76,656||Rs. 3,19,032.00||Rs. 98,458|
|Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD MT (Diesel)||Rs. 25,60,134||Rs. 20,79,717||Rs. 3,74,349.00||Rs. 1,06,068|
|Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GL (Petrol)||Rs. 26,91,216||Rs. 21,87,384||Rs. 3,93,729.00||Rs. 1,10,103|
|Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GL Opt (Petrol)||Rs. 27,63,492||Rs. 22,46,749||Rs. 4,04,415.00||Rs. 1,12,328|
|Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD AT GL (Diesel)||Rs. 29,06,673||Rs. 23,64,354||Rs. 4,25,584.00||Rs. 1,16,735|
|Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GLS (Petrol)||Rs. 29,17,834||Rs. 23,73,522||Rs. 4,27,234.00||Rs. 1,17,078|
|Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD AT GL Opt (Diesel)||Rs. 29,78,950||Rs. 24,23,720||Rs. 4,36,270.00||Rs. 1,18,960|
|Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 4WD AT GLS (Diesel)||Rs. 33,12,168||Rs. 26,97,417||Rs. 4,85,535.00||Rs. 1,29,216|
Hyundai Tucson Price in Mysore
Hyundai Tucson price in Mysore starts from Rs. 18.77 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 28th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Tucson variants in Mysore. Hyundai Tucson Automatic is starting at Rs. 21.87 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Hyundai Tucson Diesel starts from Rs. 20.80 lakh (Ex-showroom). Hyundai Tucson's top competitors are Hyundai Creta (price starting at Rs. 10.00 lakh in Mysore) and Toyota Fortuner (price starting at Rs. 28.18 lakh in Mysore).
Hyundai Dealer Showrooms in Mysore
Advaith Hyundai14/5, Iah Towers, Jlb Road, Lakshmipuram BETTADPURA, Near Friendly Motors India Private, Mysore, Karnataka 570004Phone : 0821-2330054,22976121, 9538970707 Phone : 0821-2330054,22976121, 9538970707Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Advaith HyundaiPlot No.-26, Mysore Hunsur Main Road, Abc,belavadi Industial Area, Opp.kirloskar Electric Company, Mysore, Karnataka 570018Phone : 0821-4261901, 2408981, 2,4261903, 9902099954 Phone : 0821-4261901, 2408981, 2,4261903, 9902099954Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Hyundai36, Bannimantap A Layout Extension, Mandi Mohalla, Bannimantap Road, BAMBOO BAZAAR, Mysore, Karnataka 570015Phone : 8884422216 Phone : 8884422216Email : email@example.com
Price of Tucson Competitors
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 28.18 lakhFortuner On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 6.55 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 12.48 lakhHector On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 13.44 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 27.49 lakhTiguan On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 15.60 lakhCompass On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 12.28 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Hyundai Tucson Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tucson
- The resale value of a car depends on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. For the current offers and discounts, follow the below link - Offer & Discounts.
- There are to many car's like BMW,fortuner,ford,innova.From my side you should buy BMW.
- Which BMW SUV comes under 23 lakhs?
- There are ample of options available like i.e. Skoda Kodiaq, Volvo XC40, Volkswagen Tiguan, Mahindra Alturas G4, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, BMW X1, Ford Endeavour etc.You can explore more options by clicking on the given link: - https://www.zigwheels.com/new_car_search.php?bypricerange=20-40&byfueltype=petrol,diesel&bybodytype=suv&sortfield=popularity&sortdirection=desc
- Honda CRV, Hyundai Tucson or Toyota Fortuner are all good options
- Mahindra XUV500 G AT(Petrol) variant comes with an engine putting out 140bhp and 320Nm of max power and max torque respectively. The gasoline motor comes mated to 6 Speed Automatic transmission which is quite a joy to use. Mahindra claims an average of 13.9 kmpl for this base G AT variant. Hyundai Tucson petrol variants come with an engine putting out 152.88bhp and 192Nm of max power and max torque respectively. The gasoline motor comes mated to 6 Speed Automatic as well as manual transmission. If you often go for off-roading, generally require 3rd row seats and want an Automatic SUV then you can go for Mahindra XUV500 G AT(Petrol). On the other hand, it 5-seater car is sufficient for you, then Hyundai Tucson petrol would be a better pick it is equipped with better feature list. Click on the given link and select the variants accordingly to compare: https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/hyundai-tucson-vs-mahindra-xuv-500
- Tucson will be the wise choice
- Go for xuv it is best car with all feautures
- As of now, there is no official update regarding its Indian launch. stay connected for latest updates.
- Don't know.
Hyundai Tucson Price in India
Calculate Hyundai Tucson EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less