Hyundai Grand i10 On Road Price in RewaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Grand i10 Magna (Petrol)||Rs. 6,85,315||Rs. 6,03,809||Rs. 48,305.00||Rs. 33,201|
|Grand i10 Sportz (Petrol)||Rs. 7,20,828||Rs. 6,35,637||Rs. 50,851.00||Rs. 34,340|
Hyundai Grand i10 Price in Rewa
Hyundai Grand i10 price in Rewa starts from Rs. 6.04 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 6.36 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Grand i10 variants in Rewa. The top-end variant Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz is priced at Rs. 6.36 lakh. The EMI of Grand i10 is available at Rs. 11,546 per month @ 10%. Hyundai Grand i10's top competitors are Maruti Swift (price starting at Rs. 5.19 lakh in Rewa) and Hyundai Elite i20 (price starting at Rs. 5.60 lakh in Rewa).
Hyundai Dealer Showroom in Rewa
Badrika HyundaiNH7, Rewa, Satna Road, Khairi, NH7, Satna Road, Khairi, Rewa, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001Phone : 9752499586 Phone : 9752499586Email : email@example.com
Price of Grand i10 Competitors
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.05 lakhGrand i10 nios On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.51 lakhWagon R 2019 On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.57 lakhSantro On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.46 lakhCelerio On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Rs. 3.71 lakhS Presso On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.89 lakhIgnis On Road Price Compare with Grand i10
Hyundai Grand i10 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Grand i10
- There are ample of options available in this price range like Tata Tiago, Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Grand i10 etc. Click on the link to check all options: https://bit.ly/2LjJRSh You may also apply filters to refine your search and can shortlist some of the options from the lot. Do let us know the hand-picked options so that we can help you to choose one. If you are traveling less than 50-60km a day, opt for a petrol car instead of a diesel. With the extra Rs 1-1.50 lakh spent on a diesel purchase, you can actually drive a similar petrol car for as many as two years! So, do your math carefully. A diesel usually makes sense if you are driving above 60/70km a day. If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automated Manual Transmission(AMT) which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involved & are more fun to drive on highways. As new car purchase would depend on a lot of factors like budget, segment or brand preference, transmission, fuel type, specific feature requirement etc. Hence, we request you to share your inputs so that we can assist you in right direction.
- So many options .It depends on your needcelerio petrol plus cng if you don't need s boot.wagon r petrol had ample boot.wagon r petrol cng is good for long rides.For city commute celerio cng/petrol is the choice.
- Liva, Swift and Tiago are better ones. Tiago has best build quality but poor after sales experience. Swift is best in features and mileage. Liva is stable, safe and a long term bet. In case you are looking for an hatchback AMT then you may like to consider Celerio(its best only for city daily usage and not stable but very cost effective).
- Well, If you are looking for sheer comfort while cornering your car at high speed go for Grand i10. I am a proud owner of Grand i10 since 4 years. And trust me i have not even spent 7k in these 4 years. The car delivers absolutely amazing performance. But Swift is again a promising car the milege you get in swift is towards a higher side. Maruti suzuki is always know for its cheap service cost and shining milege. Comparing the car with respect to the price tags . I believe that Swift has been in the higher side .Grand i10 is more or less giving you the same features as of Swift. If you dont want long Emi's and hight installment amounts then just close your eyes and go for Grand i10 One last thing that i would like to share is Hyundai Service centre take a bunch of care about your car. They check every detail. In fact a group of member work for your car. Every Dirt is given special care. I have not or maybe never experienced this thing with any Maruti Service Centre...Happy Riding to you...
- Prices are more or less the same. In the milage though, Swift is far ahed. Swift average mileage between 13 to 15 in city. Highway 20 to 25. Petrol Vs Diesel. Grand i10 is between 10 to 12. Highway 16 to 20.
- In term of price Grand i10 beat maruti swift because Grand i10 offer in huge discount than maruti... But in term of mileage Swift beat Grand i10 because swift is very lighter in weight than Grand i10... If u drive 120+ km/h then Grand i10 is more stable than swift...
- First, you do forget the resale value right now. Ignis is the car with value for money under Nexa premium branding among its rival. If, your budget permits, go for it.
- The not so great number of sale of ignis is lot better than its rivals in the market .Yes ! As a maruti product the numbers are low but in 6 lakh budget this is the best choice available in market
- Well, u may have a point but then back seats being a little discomfy may be better than the obvious disadvantages of many other peers-price,power, fuel efficiency, etc etc
- Exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with the nearby dealerships. New Car Showrooms - Click Here.
- Yes, 1L
- As of now there are many options but if u are family anthuastic person. Or want to buy family car . You can definitely go for this GrandI10 . As now they add many saftey features in vehicle.
- You definitely go with same if you are family anthuastic person. Awesome comfort with low cost Maintenance. With adequate all saftey features. Good in city as well highway. Best of luck
- Check out dual tone u might have to pay 20 or 30k more which is a good option
- Hi Debabrata,Most VFM verient of old Grand i10 is Sportz trim. It is misses out some of the features like push button start and alloy wheels etc. But it is come with a 7' touchscreen infotainment system with Android auto and Apple CarPlay also with rear wiper LED drls etc rear ac vents etc. Price range starts Rs. 4.4 Lakhs.q
- I will suggest Magna, if you are not looking for a company fitted music system. Fittings like a/v system, rear camera and seat/steering covers can be made from various outside car decor and still you can make a good deal in less than buying Sport version
- Whether you opt for petrol kappa or diesel CRDI sportz offers a good blend of practicality and features.
Hyundai Grand i10 Price in IndiaGrand i10 price in your city
Calculate Hyundai Grand i10 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less