Hyundai Elite i20 On Road Price in AkolaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Elite i20 Era (Petrol)||Rs. 6,52,882||Rs. 5,59,693||Rs. 61,566.00||Rs. 31,623|
|Elite i20 Magna Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 7,56,297||Rs. 6,49,950||Rs. 71,495.00||Rs. 34,852|
|Elite i20 Sportz Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 8,55,684||Rs. 7,36,693||Rs. 81,036.00||Rs. 37,955|
|Elite i20 Sportz Plus Dual Tone (Petrol)||Rs. 8,90,057||Rs. 7,66,693||Rs. 84,336.00||Rs. 39,028|
|Elite i20 Asta Option (Petrol)||Rs. 9,63,730||Rs. 8,30,993||Rs. 91,409.00||Rs. 41,328|
|Elite i20 Sportz Plus CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 9,64,532||Rs. 8,31,693||Rs. 91,486.00||Rs. 41,353|
|Elite i20 Asta Option CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 10,66,849||Rs. 9,20,993||Rs. 1,01,309.00||Rs. 44,547|
Hyundai Elite i20 Price in Akola
Hyundai Elite i20 price in Akola starts from Rs. 5.60 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 9.21 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Elite i20 variants in Akola. Hyundai Elite i20 Automatic is starting at Rs. 8.32 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol starts from Rs. 5.60 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Elite i20 is available at Rs. 10,703 per month @ 10%. Hyundai Elite i20's top competitors are Tata Altroz (price starting at Rs. 5.29 lakh in Akola) and Maruti Swift (price starting at Rs. 5.19 lakh in Akola).
Hyundai Dealer Showroom in Akola
Paraskar HyundaiParaskar Estate, Akola Mumbai Road,nh No-6, Kirti Nagar, Near Radha Swami Satsang, Akola, Maharashtra 444002Phone : 0724-2426724, 9763716816 Phone : 0724-2426724, 9763716816Email : email@example.com
Price of Elite i20 Competitors
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Elite i20
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Elite i20
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Elite i20
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Elite i20
Rs. 5.83 lakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Elite i20
Hyundai Grand i10
Rs. 6.04 lakhGrand i10 On Road Price Compare with Elite i20
Rs. 5.89 lakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with Elite i20
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Elite i20
Rs. 6.98 lakhGlanza On Road Price Compare with Elite i20
Hyundai Elite i20 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Elite i20
- Both i20 CVT Sporta/Asta as well as Honda Amaze V CVT( prefer this over SCVT as it has 15 inch alloy wheels and will give you smoother and comfortable ride over bumpy roads) I would vote for V CVT instead of I20 for 2 reasons:1) Drive comfort and smoothness - is way ahead of Hyundai i202) Boot is 420 litres -- even if you do add CNG later - you have a lot of space left to use for luggatei20 -- is also a very powerful car - though the handling is a bit rough - but you won't get much space left if you add a CNG down the line.Both are good for long drives. if well maintained , would easily last you 10 years.
- The Hyundai Venue would be a better pick in terms of all new ergonomics, advanced features and versatile engine options whereas the Hyundai Elite i20 would be a good pick in terms of good handling, agility, and great premium comfort. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive of both the cars so that you may evaluate both the cars according to the build quality, comfort, and performance.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers/Hyundai
- Go for dual tone as it covers more features than sportz but if you don't care for budget than go for astaAlso,If you want to buy it for dec offers get it now and don't go for diesel with bs4 engine then.If you can wait, then wait for it to launch it’s bs6 engine.Verdict- go for a dual tone petrol in month of dec for beat deal!
- Go jor asta irrespective of petrol diesel or automatic .For nearly 2 lac extra you will get 6 air bags auto a/c keyless entry. remote retractable orvm ..isofix for child seat .which Is not in dual tone variant....avail the price cut in December..ni changes early next year mid April may be some minor make over.
- Its beetter na?
- You can go for magna petrol as there is a small turbo lag in i20 diesel
- Depends on your usage. if u use regulary then diesel variant is better
- I20 is the best option if you are a calm driver. Some people say its slow but actually its very linear in case of pickup. I have i20. In your budget i20 magna is best I think. Only issue is milage if you drive in heavy traffic. otherwise its okay. Good driving will give you upto 17 in highway with ac always on and 10-13 in city.
- I 20 is a good car..only problem is in Hyundai only top trims gets all the safety features..u can look into swift and grand i10
- I20 or you can go for Volkswagen Polo but if you are in middle class family then i20 is for you don't even think about others
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to the city, brand, and model. Click on the link to check the current month offers (if any): https://www.cardekho.com/car-deals-discount-offers.htmThere are scenarios wherein dealers also give attractive deals to their customers. Click on the link to check dealership details: Car Showrooms
- https://www.cardekho.com/car-deals-discount-offers.htmThere are scenarios wherein dealers also give attractive deals to their customers. Click on the link to check dealership details: Car Showrooms" data-repliedtouser="Zigwheels" > It depends upon the dealer..click the link..now Hyundai are giving good offers.
- Within 3103.2020 BS4 model company will discount.
Hyundai Elite i20 Price in India
Calculate Hyundai Elite i20 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less