Honda WRV On Road Price in JabalpurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|WRV Edge Edition i-VTEC S (Petrol)||Rs. 9,27,148||Rs. 8,20,550||Rs. 65,644.00||Rs. 40,954|
|WRV i-VTEC S (Petrol)||Rs. 9,34,903||Rs. 8,27,500||Rs. 66,200.00||Rs. 41,203|
|WRV Edge Edition i-DTEC S (Diesel)||Rs. 10,67,358||Rs. 9,29,550||Rs. 92,955.00||Rs. 44,853|
|WRV i-DTEC S (Diesel)||Rs. 10,77,524||Rs. 9,38,500||Rs. 93,850.00||Rs. 45,174|
|WRV i-VTEC VX (Petrol)||Rs. 10,58,754||Rs. 9,38,500||Rs. 75,080.00||Rs. 45,174|
|WRV Exclusive Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 10,69,967||Rs. 9,48,550||Rs. 75,884.00||Rs. 45,533|
|WRV i-DTEC V (Diesel)||Rs. 11,41,695||Rs. 9,95,000||Rs. 99,500.00||Rs. 47,195|
|WRV i-DTEC VX (Diesel)||Rs. 12,26,318||Rs. 10,51,000||Rs. 1,26,120.00||Rs. 49,198|
|WRV Exclusive Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 12,41,401||Rs. 10,64,050||Rs. 1,27,686.00||Rs. 49,665|
Honda WRV Price in Jabalpur
Honda WRV price in Jabalpur starts from Rs. 8.21 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 10.64 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all WRV variants in Jabalpur. The top-end variant Honda WRV Exclusive Diesel is priced at Rs. 10.64 lakh. The EMI of WRV is available at Rs. 15,691 per month @ 10%. Honda WRV's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Jabalpur) and Hyundai Venue (price starting at Rs. 6.70 lakh in Jabalpur).
Honda Dealer Showroom in Jabalpur
Splendid HondaKatangi Bypass Crossing, Village Oriya, Near Star City, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482002Phone : 0761-2636000, 9827026360, 9039022036 Phone : 0761-2636000, 9827026360, 9039022036Email : email@example.com
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of WRV Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with WRV
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 9.57 lakhBRV On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 5.89 lakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with WRV
Honda WRV Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying WRV
- Recently I bought new Honda WRV 'V' model diesel 2019.Before this car ,I owned Fiat linea classic diesel 1.3 multijet car which is now an old legendary discontinued model.I was also tense that which new car I should purchase after fiat linea.I was just looking inlieu of linea.When I drove Honda wrv and witnessed it's tough body and driving behavior I selected WRV .Now I am a happy and satisfied customer with complete sense of relaxation.Few important features are (1) tough built and ruggedness (2) safety features 5 star safety rating because it is based on jazz platform (3) Fully loaded infotainment and best navigation in its segment (4) 16 inch alloy wheels (5) Rear parking camera and sound sensors (6) Multiple ports for USB,Hdmi etc(7) Last but not the least,the wellbehaved Honda sales personal(Libra Honda,Dhanbad),no hidden charges,no false commitments so you will never see any TV ad of Honda cars because they serve the Indians in true sense
- The WR-V comes close to living up to its promise of being THE most usable and practical car in the segment but falls short because of small oversights. A slightly stiffer suspension and simple additions like firmer seats and adjustable or at least large rear headrests would work wonders. While it certainly is a practical/usable package wrapped in butch looks, it doesn’t do that in a way that outclasses its rivals. You may also consider Vitara Brezza, EcoSport and the i20 Active before you make a final call.
- For petrol if you need power thats its not worth i dnt need much power and my running is also nt so much so its good for me for diesel i think its a worth as it has really good power
- Both the cars are different apart from each other. Honda WR-V is a Sub 4 metre car whereas Hyundai Creta is a bigger car when compared to WR-V. The Creta is expensive. But, it feels like you’re getting your money’s worth. It’s well-built, has a comfortable ride, enough gizmos to keep you occupied and a brilliant set of engines. So here the best pick would be Creta. Read more: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/2018-hyundai-creta-facelift-review-road-test/30357/
- Creta is expensive, but, it feels like you’re getting your money’s worth. It’s well-built, has a comfortable ride, enough gizmos to keep you occupied and a brilliant set of engines. You’ll have trouble upgrading from this one.
- As far as average and city drivibility is considered WRV is the one . But for better stance a better highway crusibility Creata is better bigger engine more power more torque but on downside less mileage than WRV .
- For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. The Price of Mahindra XUV300 W6 and Honda WRV i-VTEC VX are Rs. 8.95 lakh and Rs. 9.25 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi) respectively. The claimed mileage for the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel is 17 kmpl and for the Honda WRV Diesel is 17.5 kmpl. In technical specifications, Mahindra XUV300 W4 is powered by 1197 cc engine whereas, Honda WRV Edge Edition i-VTEC S is powered by 1197 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Wrv is a practical car,, if you travel with your family.. 250 L Bootspace not sufficient..We are not going to race so, considering all the dimensions, in wrv one get sunroof for lesser price than xuv 300..If you have money and don't care about Bootspace then Xuv300.. Else perfect all-rounder wrv
- You would love to drive a XUV 300 thats it and wrv petrol you would hate while on up climb
- I brought wr-v one year before I'm just using 15000 km in Ahmedabad city and I found so many complaints in this car. After that I booked complain in honda but still I didn't get any proper reply. So finally I planned sold out wr-v and brought Mahindra xuv 300 because I have very good experience with mahindra xuv 500 product and company response. Compare to honda Company and product.
- If you are thinking for off-road wr-v never match as per your requirement because this can failure in city road
- Except wr-v failure product made by honda India
- Brezza has more roll because of bad tyres with unsuitable inflation rating for ZDI versions. 95 h rated tyre with 33 psi is very bad for INDIAN roads other than super high ways. I sold my Brezza 11 months old n purchased BALENO which is far far better.
- Honda WRV has their own engine. Maruti Brezza engine is licensed from Fiat. Both the engines are good. Brezza has a good design and is larger in dimensions no body roll . So brezza is better for long drives.
- If you want to buy wr-v your budget must be 11and half lakh approx because wr-v have good accessories in top model. But you want to buy in 10lakh then brezza is good
- In The budget of 10 Lakhs and comparing Tata Nexon and Honda WRV I would suggest you the Tata Nexon because its better than WRV in everything like Power, torque, performance, reliability, Durability, comfortable drive, suspension, Features, Styling, best build quality, ground clearance and safest car in India, Better entertainment system than WRV, Some people will say Tata is bad but the one who owns a Tata car they know its Value. I would suggest to please go will the Indian Brand made in India car not with a Japanese brand WRV is not a bad car but pricing is very high because in 10 Lakh Tata is giving everything better than Honda. Please take test drive and take your decision. I have both cars in my family so as per my opinion Nexon is better than every car in this price range. Hope you make a good decision.
- Thank u Mayang valuble suggestions
Honda WRV Price in India
Calculate Honda WRV EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less