Honda WRV On Road Price in GunturChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|WRV Edge Edition i-VTEC S (Petrol)||Rs. 9,58,237||Rs. 8,19,050||Rs. 98,286.00||Rs. 40,901|
|WRV i-VTEC S (Petrol)||Rs. 9,66,269||Rs. 8,26,000||Rs. 99,120.00||Rs. 41,149|
|WRV Edge Edition i-DTEC S (Diesel)||Rs. 10,82,482||Rs. 9,26,550||Rs. 1,11,186.00||Rs. 44,746|
|WRV i-VTEC VX (Petrol)||Rs. 10,91,670||Rs. 9,34,500||Rs. 1,12,140.00||Rs. 45,030|
|WRV i-DTEC S (Diesel)||Rs. 10,92,826||Rs. 9,35,500||Rs. 1,12,260.00||Rs. 45,066|
|WRV Exclusive Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 11,03,286||Rs. 9,44,550||Rs. 1,13,346.00||Rs. 45,390|
|WRV i-DTEC V (Diesel)||Rs. 11,61,595||Rs. 9,95,000||Rs. 1,19,400.00||Rs. 47,195|
|WRV i-DTEC VX (Diesel)||Rs. 12,28,525||Rs. 10,35,000||Rs. 1,44,900.00||Rs. 48,625|
|WRV Exclusive Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 12,43,869||Rs. 10,48,050||Rs. 1,46,727.00||Rs. 49,092|
Honda WRV Price in Guntur
Honda WRV price in Guntur starts from Rs. 8.19 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 10.48 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all WRV variants in Guntur. The top-end variant Honda WRV Exclusive Diesel is priced at Rs. 10.48 lakh. The EMI of WRV is available at Rs. 15,662 per month @ 10%. Honda WRV's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Guntur) and Maruti Vitara Brezza (price starting at Rs. 7.34 lakh in Guntur).
Honda Dealer Showroom in Guntur
Express HondaAuto Nagar, Plot No 556, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522003Phone : 9541127387
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of WRV Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with WRV
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 7.55 lakhJazz On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 10.12 lakhCity On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 9.54 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 8.81 lakhS-Cross On Road Price Compare with WRV
Honda WRV Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying WRV
- The NCAP test has not been done on the Honda WR-V yet. In terms of safety features, WR-V gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD (electronic brakeforce distribution), and a multi-view rear parking camera with sensors etc. You may explore more about it.
- Though the brand hasn't shared any specific launching date for Honda WRV 2020 yet, it has already been revealed and you may expect its launch anytime soon. The facelifted WR-V will continue to come with a 1.2-petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine, albeit in the BS6 avatar. Both of these engines are already on offer in the BS6 Amaze, which went on sale earlier this year. The 1.2-litre unit continues to make 90PS/100Nm, while the 1.5-litre diesel unit is good for 100PS and 200Nm. While pre-facelift WR-V is offered with manual transmission only- 5-speed MT for petrol and 6-speed MT for diesel, Honda might offer optional CVT with the facelifted WR-V. Honda already offers the CVT with both petrol and diesel engine options on the Amaze.
- The petrol unit is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, whereas the diesel variant is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. However, the brand hasn't revealed any details for the launch of CVT variants. Stay tuned for further updates.
- The Honda WRV is not offered with automatic transmission.
- No automatic I hondas WRV
- The WR-V, like the Jazz, is offered with two engines, the 1.5-litre diesel that comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox and the 1.2-litre engine with the 5-speed manual. The petrol and CVT combination isn’t offered here. First, we drove the petrol -- it makes the same 90PS of power and 110 Nm of torque as on the Jazz. However, it has to deal with an extra 62kgs here. To keep drivability from suffering Honda has used revised gear ratios and a beefed-up gearbox derived from the BR-V. The engine feels smooth and calm while keeping pace with city traffic. But if you need a sudden change in pace pressing down on the accelerator offers no respite. To really get going you will have to use the short-action gear lever to go down a gear, or two, and use the revs to get going. For a detailed review, follow the below link - Review. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Yes honda wrv pickup is poorer in cars u cn,t drive in 2nd gear if road is not good
- Yes lacks power a lot on inclines
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will reset the settings of the infotainment system and will rectify other issues as well. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
Honda WRV Price in India
Calculate Honda WRV EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less