Honda WRV On Road Price in GorakhpurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|WRV Edge Edition i-VTEC S (Petrol)||Rs. 9,24,917||Rs. 8,18,550||Rs. 65,484.00||Rs. 40,883|
|WRV i-VTEC S (Petrol)||Rs. 9,32,671||Rs. 8,25,500||Rs. 66,040.00||Rs. 41,131|
|WRV Edge Edition i-DTEC S (Diesel)||Rs. 10,48,209||Rs. 9,29,050||Rs. 74,324.00||Rs. 44,835|
|WRV i-VTEC VX (Petrol)||Rs. 10,57,638||Rs. 9,37,500||Rs. 75,000.00||Rs. 45,138|
|WRV i-DTEC S (Diesel)||Rs. 10,58,196||Rs. 9,38,000||Rs. 75,040.00||Rs. 45,156|
|WRV Exclusive Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 10,68,851||Rs. 9,47,550||Rs. 75,804.00||Rs. 45,497|
|WRV i-DTEC V (Diesel)||Rs. 11,21,795||Rs. 9,95,000||Rs. 79,600.00||Rs. 47,195|
|WRV i-DTEC VX (Diesel)||Rs. 11,87,125||Rs. 10,35,000||Rs. 1,03,500.00||Rs. 48,625|
|WRV Exclusive Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 12,01,947||Rs. 10,48,050||Rs. 1,04,805.00||Rs. 49,092|
Honda WRV Price in Gorakhpur
Honda WRV price in Gorakhpur starts from Rs. 8.19 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 26th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all WRV variants in Gorakhpur. Honda WRV's top competitors are Maruti Vitara Brezza (price starting at Rs. 7.77 lakh in Gorakhpur) and Hyundai Venue (price starting at Rs. 6.50 lakh in Gorakhpur).
Honda Dealer Showroom in Gorakhpur
Paradise HondaPlot No.-623, Medical College Road, Gulhariya, Nr Shiv Temple, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 273158Phone : 8127422222, 8127522222 Phone : 8127422222, 8127522222Email : email@example.com
Recently LaunchedTata Altroz - Priced at Rs. 5.29 lakh | Launched on 21 Jan 2020
Price of WRV Competitors
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.77 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 6.50 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 7.47 lakhJazz On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 9.47 lakhBRV On Road Price Compare with WRV
Maruti Baleno RS
Rs. 7.89 lakhBaleno RS On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with WRV
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with WRV
Honda WRV Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying WRV
- The Honda WRV is not offered with automatic transmission.
- No automatic I hondas WRV
- For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. The Price of Mahindra XUV300 W6 and Honda WRV i-VTEC VX are Rs. 8.95 lakh and Rs. 9.25 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi) respectively. The claimed mileage for the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel is 17 kmpl and for the Honda WRV Diesel is 17.5 kmpl. In technical specifications, Mahindra XUV300 W4 is powered by 1197 cc engine whereas, Honda WRV Edge Edition i-VTEC S is powered by 1197 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Wrv is a practical car,, if you travel with your family.. 250 L Bootspace not sufficient..We are not going to race so, considering all the dimensions, in wrv one get sunroof for lesser price than xuv 300..If you have money and don't care about Bootspace then Xuv300.. Else perfect all-rounder wrv
- You would love to drive a XUV 300 thats it and wrv petrol you would hate while on up climb
- In The budget of 10 Lakhs and comparing Tata Nexon and Honda WRV I would suggest you the Tata Nexon because its better than WRV in everything like Power, torque, performance, reliability, Durability, comfortable drive, suspension, Features, Styling, best build quality, ground clearance and safest car in India, Better entertainment system than WRV, Some people will say Tata is bad but the one who owns a Tata car they know its Value. I would suggest to please go will the Indian Brand made in India car not with a Japanese brand WRV is not a bad car but pricing is very high because in 10 Lakh Tata is giving everything better than Honda. Please take test drive and take your decision. I have both cars in my family so as per my opinion Nexon is better than every car in this price range. Hope you make a good decision.
- Thank u Mayang valuble suggestions
- Tata Nexon XMA is best for Automatic version under 10 lakhs and some other options are Tata Tiago, Tigor, Swift Desire, Hyundai venue S Turbo DCT will suggest you to go for a manual transmission version because manual transmission is more reliable and durable and you will get to know the real power and performance of the car.
- There are plenty of options available in the market for a good SUV equipped with dual front airbags such as Hyundai Venue, Maruti Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon, Mahindra TUV300, etc. You may click on the following link and explore the available options - New Cars Search You may apply filters also to refine your search and can shortlist some options from the lot. Choosing one may depend on several factors like brand preference, performance and specific feature requirement, seating capacity etc. Also, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - New Car Showrooms
- Go for Tata Nexon Best compact SUV and safest car in India. Performance, power, looks, build Quality, Suspension, Ground Clearance, durability, reliability, everything is superb in this car. Please choose an Indian brand not a Japanese or Korean brand. Indian brands are much better than foreign brands and giving better quality and features in less price.
- The price of floor mats are usually included in the cost of the car, however, exact information would be shared by the dealership. As for the insurance, you get an option wherein you may opt for the type of desired insurance. For more information, please connect with the nearest authorized dealership - Honda Car Showrooms
Honda WRV Price in India
Calculate Honda WRV EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less