Honda CR-V Price in Faridabad
Honda CR-V On Road Price in Faridabad July 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|CR-V 2.0 CVT||Rs. 32.43 Lakh|
6 Offers Available
Coming SoonMG Hector Plus - Priced at Rs. 15.68 Lakh | Launching in Jul 2020
Honda Dealer Showroom in Faridabad
Classic Honda14/1, Mathura Road, Sector 27, Near Nsvc Metro Station, Faridabad, Haryana 121003Phone : 0129-4097007, 1413324906, 9958377622 Phone : 0129-4097007, 1413324906, 9958377622Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CR-V
- The CR-V goes up against the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Mitsubishi Outlander, Skoda Kodiaq, Hyundai Tucson, and Volkswagen Tiguan.
- The Honda CR-V diesel automatic is available in the market.
- The estimated maintenance cost of Honda CR-V for 3 years is Rs. 32,724. The cost of the first, second and third services are at Rs. 1496, Rs. 7365 and Rs. 4068 respectively.
- Both Honda CR-V and Volkswagen Tiguan are best in class so, if performance, durability, road presence is concerned than Honda CR-V is the best option and if good sitting comfort, ownership and good service scheme is concerned you can go with Volkswagen Tiguan. Moreover, we would suggest you take the test drive of the vehicles so that you can understand the difference between the options which will help you to make a final decision for your purchase - Car Dealer
- Honda CRV Petrol
- Crv of course
- Its ultra stable and fun to drive, it has that initial lag in drive mode, but there are two other modes sport and load which will give you that fun factor, when u drive in eco mode its a gradual upscale, benifit is it gives around 16kmpl mileage on highway with petrol. I have tested it and around 11 in city. Compass and hector are giving 6-8
- I have 4 Wheel Drive Variant.
- The BMW X1 will be a great choice in terms of luxury, engine refinement and performance with a beautiful ergonomics whereas the, if you are looking for an SUV with sturdy, looks with decent features and low maintenance as compared to the BMW then, Honda CR-V is a great preference. Moreover, we would recommend you to take a test drive of both the cars so that you may get acquited with drive quality, comfort, and compatibility of the cars at the nearest dealership.
- Crv is much better BMW if want only brand
Honda CR-V 2018 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda CR-V 2018 in Faridabad?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda CR-V 2018 is 28.27 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda CR-V 2018 in Faridabad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda CR-V 2018 in Faridabad is Rs. 1,34,073.
Honda CR-V Price in India
Calculate Honda CR-V EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less