Honda Civic Price in Chandigarh
Honda Civic On Road Price in Chandigarh July 2020
Honda Civic On Road Price in ChandigarhChange
V (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceChandigarh Rs. 17.93 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 82,546Std. AccessoriesRs. 6,500Other ChargesRs. 500 Insurance Rs. 69,753 On-Road Price Chandigarh Rs. 19.46 Lakh
VX (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceChandigarh Rs. 19.44 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 88,667Std. AccessoriesRs. 6,500Other ChargesRs. 500 Insurance Rs. 73,148 On-Road Price Chandigarh Rs. 21.06 Lakh
VX Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceChandigarh Rs. 20.74 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2.69 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,08,144 On-Road Price Chandigarh Rs. 24.52 Lakh
ZX (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceChandigarh Rs. 21.24 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 95,965Std. AccessoriesRs. 6,500Other ChargesRs. 500 Insurance Rs. 77,195 On-Road Price Chandigarh Rs. 22.98 Lakh
ZX Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceChandigarh Rs. 22.34 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2.9 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,14,314 On-Road Price Chandigarh Rs. 26.39 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Civic Competitors
Rs. 10.03 LakhCity On Road Price Compare with Civic
Rs. 17.6 LakhElantra On Road Price Compare with Civic
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Civic
Rs. 13.69 LakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Civic
Rs. 9.3 LakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Civic
Rs. 16.49 LakhCompass On Road Price Compare with Civic
Rs. 8.31 LakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Civic
Rs. 28.66 LakhFortuner On Road Price Compare with Civic
Coming SoonHonda City 2020 - Priced at Rs. 10.75 Lakh | Launching in Jul 2020
Honda Dealer Showrooms in Chandigarh
Courtesy HondaPlot No. 6, Phase-1, Industrial Area, Near Hdfc Bank, Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160047Phone : 7375006532Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Harmony HondaPlot No. 67, Industrial Area Phase -2, Back Side Of Passport Office, Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160002Phone : 7375921472Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Courtesy Honda10-11, Ambala Road, Royal Estate, Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160017Phone : 7087031811 Phone : 7087031811Email : email@example.com
Honda Civic Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Civic
- Honda Civic has good looks, build quality, a comfortable ride and exciting handling too. It makes a strong case not just for itself but for premium sedans in general. It’s hard not to get wowed by it! It competes against the likes of the Skoda Octavia and the Hyundai Elantra. If we talk about Elantra, when compared with its rivals it still sits in a happy middle ground, being more feature-loaded than the Civic and still significantly undercutting the more expensive Octavia. So finally, the Elantra is still a great mix of features, comfort and performance. It may not wow you in any particular department but is still an all-rounder that deserves your consideration if you're shopping in the executive sedan space. Skoda Octavia is only available in India with its RS245, which most powerful car at its price range. It has good looks, space, comfort, features and has great build quality. The new Skoda Octavia looks all set to emulate the success and popularity of its predecessor. You may compare all these cars according to their variants too. Check out authorised dealership details.
- All the car brands have tie-ups with other stereo manufacturers in order to provide the customized stereo in their cars. Honda has never revealed the name and there could be many to use in different segments of cars. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the service center as they are the better people to assist you in this case. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Car Service Center.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed any details on Civic 2020. So we would suggest you wait for the official announcement and stay tuned for further updates.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand and we don't expect Honda Civic Type R to be launched in India any time soon.
- No idea
- If we talk about the fuel efficiency, Honda Civic delivers claimed mileage of 16.5 kmpl(Petrol) and 26.8 kmpl(Diesel). Although, actual mileage can differ according to the driving style and road conditions.If we talk about the maintenance cost of Honda City, it is around Rs. 34,766/30 months. On the other hand, the maintenance cost of Honda Civic is around Rs. 34,766/30 months.These are the approximate figure excluding labour charges and GST. The price may vary as per the location and condition of the car. For the exact service cost details, we would suggest you to contact the nearest service center in order to get better clarification.Check out authorised dealership details.
- Diesel variant Civic is very economical...
Honda Civic Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda Civic in Chandigarh?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda Civic is 21.24 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Honda Civic in Chandigarh?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Honda Civic is 22.34 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda Civic in Chandigarh?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Civic in Chandigarh is Rs. 69,753.
Honda Civic Price in India
Calculate Honda Civic EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less