Honda Jazz Price in Noida
Honda Jazz On Road Price in Noida August 2020
Honda Jazz On Road Price in NoidaChange
V (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 7.45 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 59,600 Insurance Rs. 38,252 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 8.42 Lakh
VX (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 7.89 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 63,120 Insurance Rs. 39,826 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 8.91 Lakh
S Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 8.16 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 65,320 Insurance Rs. 40,809 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 9.22 Lakh
V CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 8.65 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 69,200 Insurance Rs. 42,544 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 9.76 Lakh
V Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 8.96 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 71,720 Insurance Rs. 43,671 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 10.11 Lakh
VX CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 9.09 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 72,720 Insurance Rs. 44,118 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 10.25 Lakh
Exclusive CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 9.28 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 74,240 Insurance Rs. 44,798 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 10.47 Lakh
VX Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 9.4 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 75,240 Insurance Rs. 45,245 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 10.6 Lakh
4 Offers Available
Price of Jazz Competitors
Rs. 8.49 LakhWR-V On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Rs. 5.63 LakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Rs. 8.86 LakhYaris On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Rs. 6.09 LakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Rs. 5.29 LakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Rs. 10.89 LakhCity On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 6.49 LakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Rs. 5.19 LakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Rs. 7.01 LakhGlanza On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Rs. 5.89 LakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with Jazz
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Honda Dealer Showrooms in Noida
Ace HondaG-25, Sector 11, Nr Hcl Company, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 8955674889Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Crown HondaH-5, Sector 63, Near Birlasoft Ltd, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 7375004639Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Jazz
- Check with showroom as Christmas discounts are thwre
- In 2016, it was around 10 Lakhs
- There is only 5 seater in Honda jazz
- Jazz is 5 seater price 9lac
- Nope it's 5 seater
- It's good car very good comfort level, good build quality materials used inside & outside of car but need to compromise with mileage of petrol i20. But one thing sure once you enter inside of car & drive it, you feel premium car like Audi driving experience. Performance wise car takes times to get pick up in 2nd gear, It easily go 60 - 100 km without any extra efforts very smoothly after 1500 - 2000 RPM. Need to say if you are looking for premium class with good comfort can go blindly with i20 but mileage wise slightly low compare to any Maruti vehicles... What else to say further.... As i have Elite i 20 Asta O Petrol 2017 model and driving busy Bangalore city traffic gets around 11 -12 km in city & highway around 14 - 16 km depends driving pattern. You can easily get around 14-15 km with smooth driving on highway & 12 km in city with full time Ac.Even i gets same till now. Maintenance come around 5- 7 thousands with service interval 10000 km.
- Jazz. but go for i20 ASTA (o) Manual.
- Honda is best
- Click on the given link to get an idea about on-road price https://bit.ly/2OyZ0Ax We provide approximate figure excluding labor charges and GST. The price may vary as per the location and condition of the car. Moreover, you may contact to the nearest authorized service center for the same as they will be the better person to assist you regarding service cost and spare part cost. Click on the given link to get your nearest authorized dealership details: https://bit.ly/2rJrRu2
- Maintenance around 10K per year
- It's not high and maintenance for CVT I have comes to 12k PA
- Both the cars are from different segments. Maruti Vitara Brezza is a compact SUV while Honda Jazz is Hatchback. The base LDI is recommended for buyers on a tight budget and have already shortlisted the Vitara Brezza. To avail safety features like passenger airbag along with ABS and EBD, buyers had to opt for these variants. Now, however, these safety features are offered as standard across the range. Besides these, Maruti has also covered the basics, especially a Bluetooth-enabled audio system. The base-spec Jazz is equipped with all the features you would expect in the car of this segment. So, if you are looking to buy the Jazz diesel and only this variant fits in your budget, you can go ahead with this one. Buying one will depends on your requirement. If you are looking for a car with some added ride height and SUV feel then go Breezza. While, if you're looking for a city commuter vehicle and good fit and finish then go for Honda Jazz. Click on the link to compare them: https://bit.ly/2ooNX20
- Go for wrv
Honda Jazz Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda Jazz in Noida?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda Jazz is 9.28 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Honda Jazz in Noida?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Honda Jazz is 9.4 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda Jazz in Noida?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Jazz in Noida is Rs. 38,252.
Calculate Honda Jazz EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less