Honda City On Road Price in NagaurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|City SV MT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,71,560||Rs. 10,08,000||Rs. 1,15,900.00||Rs. 47,660|
|City V MT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,74,330||Rs. 10,97,500||Rs. 1,25,969.00||Rs. 50,861|
|City i-DTEC SV (Diesel)||Rs. 13,37,074||Rs. 11,30,000||Rs. 1,55,050.00||Rs. 52,024|
|City VX MT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,91,454||Rs. 11,99,500||Rs. 1,37,444.00||Rs. 54,510|
|City i-DTEC V (Diesel)||Rs. 14,31,906||Rs. 12,11,000||Rs. 1,65,985.00||Rs. 54,921|
|City V CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 14,12,123||Rs. 12,17,500||Rs. 1,39,469.00||Rs. 55,154|
|City ZX MT (Petrol)||Rs. 15,28,098||Rs. 13,18,500||Rs. 1,50,831.00||Rs. 58,767|
|City i-DTEC VX (Diesel)||Rs. 15,61,277||Rs. 13,21,500||Rs. 1,80,903.00||Rs. 58,874|
|City VX CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 15,42,452||Rs. 13,31,000||Rs. 1,52,238.00||Rs. 59,214|
|City i-DTEC ZX (Diesel)||Rs. 17,00,599||Rs. 14,40,500||Rs. 1,96,968.00||Rs. 63,131|
|City ZX CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 16,78,522||Rs. 14,49,500||Rs. 1,65,569.00||Rs. 63,453|
Honda City Price in Nagaur
Honda City price in Nagaur starts from Rs. 10.08 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 14.50 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all City variants in Nagaur. Honda City Automatic is starting at Rs. 12.18 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Honda City Diesel starts from Rs. 11.30 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of City is available at Rs. 19,275 per month @ 10%. Honda City's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Nagaur) and Hyundai Verna (price starting at Rs. 8.18 lakh in Nagaur).
Honda Dealer Showroom in Nagaur
Golden HondaSri Driviya Complex, Near Rajasthan Petrol Pump, Nagaur, Bikaner Road, Nagaur, Nagaur, Rajasthan 341001Phone : 8003399099 Phone : 8003399099Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of City Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.76 lakhYaris On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.18 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.32 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 17.70 lakhCivic On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.82 lakhRapid On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.77 lakhVento On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with City
Honda City Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying City
- Definitely City. Since your highway usage is negligible and city usage is more, why don't you consider a premium hatch like Jazz , Baleno or Glanz.
- Since more of city driving, go for automatic variant, Honda City with cvt is best among other considering cvt and not amt technology. And is within your budget. You won't regret for atleast another 5 years.
- I be exactly the same usage profile. I am driving city v manual for 2 years and completely satisfied. In Delhi I get the average of around 12 to 13 kmpl with AC. And on highways it is as high as 20
- I would defer, Skoda and & Vokswagen can be expensive to maintain.. Nothing wrong with Ciaz ,they are just recalling for a small problem which all manufactures do if anything goes wrong..Cheers
- Hey, At a price bracket of 12 lacs , the best available option in the sedan category is Hyundai Verna 1.5 (p). If you wish to switch to anything other than a sedan , go for KIA SELTOS.
- Don't go with ciaz. They recalled the car all over in India. Must go with Skoda And Volkswagen brand, as they are German manufacturer.
- The very first option that I will go with is Honda City. The sedan got some good features along with luxurious feel that comes while driving the car. The Creta will come second on my list as it is not equally optimized when compared to Honda City.
- I'd recommend a city over ciaz any day. The new city automatically is the lightest car i've driven in it's budget.Now since you live in Noida & need more ground space then go for creta or else city.
- Between the City and Ciaz, its City definitely. Now whether you prefer a sedan or an SUV it's upto you. The cars have different styles and purpose. It would be difficult to say which one to go for.
- Its Good but not the Best...if you need HiFi sound then you tend to buy after market products....
- Yaa. Honda city's interior is awesome. Feel premium and also entertamaint system is amazing. Yaa it's value for money...
- Yes it is best at all and car is all rounder but it only have small problem of low ground clearance
- Honda City falls in the range of Rs. 8.77 - 13.93 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Click on the link to get an idea about its on-road price and select your city accordingly: https://bit.ly/2C7ShfP The Honda City can be had with a 1.5-litre petrol engine and a 1.5-litre diesel motor. The petrol motor makes a healthy 119PS of power and 145Nm of torque, whereas the diesel unit is good for 100PS and 200Nm. With the petrol, you can choose between a 5-speed manual and a 7-step CVT. With the diesel, there’s only a 6-speed manual on offer. We’ve tested both petrol variants of the City and we’ve got to say it’s quite a hoot. While refinement levels aren’t class-leading as they used to be, it continues to be the most fun in the segment. The City petrol manual clocked 100 kmph in a shade under 10 seconds, whereas the CVT took nearly 12 seconds to hit the ton. Real world fuel efficiency stood at 13.86kmpl (City) / 19.21kmpl (Highway) for the manual 11.22 kmpl (City) / 16.55 kmpl (Highway) for the CVT.
- Prices of the Honda City start from Rs 8.77 lakh and goes up to Rs 13.92 lakh for petrol while the diesel version is priced between Rs 10.99 lakh and Rs 13.77 lakh. It is available in five variants, namely, S, SV, V, VX and ZX (the diesel powertrain is not available in the base S trim). Mechanically, the City is powered by a 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol and 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 119PS/145Nm and is mated to either a 5-speed manual transmission or a CVT automatic gearbox. The diesel engine, on the other hand, is good for 100PS/200Nm and is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Both the engines are well powered and offer good city and highway drivability.The City has a claimed mileage of 17.4kmpl and 25.6kmpl for petrol and diesel respectively. The petrol CVT is a bit more efficient than its manual counterpart and has a fuel economy of 18kmpl.Click on the link to know more: https://bit.ly/2m1BXUq
- Starts at 10lks (ex showroom) till 15 lks. Better visit a showroom for the exact price details and the specifications
- Kolkata and cars don't matchup..... bikes r way better and suited for kolkata traffic
- Take a Hyundai verna top Model... It's give you better comfort. Sporty and stylish look. And also look premium. And 40-45 k. M. Is good enough for drive a verna.
- Turbo charged engine in verna is super exciting..city is undoubtedly a thumbs up car
Honda City Price in India
Calculate Honda City EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less