Honda City Price in Gwalior
Honda City On Road Price in Gwalior July 2020
Honda City On Road Price in GwaliorChange
SV MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceGwalior Rs. 10.03 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1 Lakh Insurance Rs. 47,499 On-Road Price Gwalior Rs. 11.51 Lakh
V MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceGwalior Rs. 10.67 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.06 Lakh Insurance Rs. 49,784 On-Road Price Gwalior Rs. 12.23 Lakh
VX MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceGwalior Rs. 11.93 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.19 Lakh Insurance Rs. 54,295 On-Road Price Gwalior Rs. 13.67 Lakh
V CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceGwalior Rs. 12.09 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.2 Lakh Insurance Rs. 54,850 On-Road Price Gwalior Rs. 13.84 Lakh
ZX MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceGwalior Rs. 13.12 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.31 Lakh Insurance Rs. 58,552 On-Road Price Gwalior Rs. 15.02 Lakh
VX CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceGwalior Rs. 13.24 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.32 Lakh Insurance Rs. 58,981 On-Road Price Gwalior Rs. 15.15 Lakh
ZX CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceGwalior Rs. 14.41 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.44 Lakh Insurance Rs. 63,166 On-Road Price Gwalior Rs. 16.48 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of City Competitors
Rs. 9.3 LakhVerna On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.31 LakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 17.93 LakhCivic On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 7.49 LakhRapid On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 6.09 LakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.86 LakhYaris On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with City
Just LaunchedMG Hector Plus - Priced at Rs. 13.48 Lakh | Launched on 13 Jul 2020
Honda Dealer Showroom in Gwalior
Sumedha HondaMgrg Automobiles Private Limited, Shiv Puri Link Road, Village Chirwai, Near Shind Ki Chawani, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474001Phone : 9165010110 Phone : 9165010110Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying City
- Even though creta is more practical for speed brakers and on bad roads, you should buy city as it has a better petrol engine with cvt gearbox. Even the zx varient of city has more features as compared to creta sx and a spacious cabin with better rear seat comfort which makes it better family car.
- Honda India has started official pre-bookings for its upcoming compact sedan, the City, ahead of its mid-July launch.
- Its launched and it will go on sale with the city 2014 facelift
- HYUNDAI VERNA IS ONLY BETTER THAN HONDA CITY IN ONE DEPARMENT - PRICEOTHERWISE HONDA CITY RULES THE INDIAN ROADS
- Honda city considering we are talking about petrol varient
- Honda city
- Both the cars are of different segments and have their own forte. If we talk about Honda City, it would be a great pick if you are looking for a well-equipped, comfortable family car and want smooth driving experience also it gets fun-to-drive petrol engine and better driving dynamics, On the other hand, Tata Nexon is a compact Sub-4 Meter compact SUV. It would be good option if you often tackle bad road conditions and want better feature list at a price. Both the cars gets Infotainment and Voice Recognition. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details. If we talk about Fifth-gen Honda City, it will be launched July 2020.
- It is like comparing apples and oranges I think.
- Honda city is best
- Limitation in lockdown has been extended, so don't worry and get registered your bike as now offices are open with 33% of employees and 100% by officers.
- My same problem
- Dude let me know about your driving style and have you damped the car or not because damping increases the weight of the car. The reason I am asking you for these things is that fuel economy depends on the driving style and weight of the car
- Learn driving skills pl
Honda City Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda City in Gwalior?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda City is 14.41 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda City in Gwalior?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda City in Gwalior is Rs. 47,499.
Honda City Price in India
Calculate Honda City EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less