Honda City On Road Price in BahadurgarhChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|City SV MT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,20,832||Rs. 9,91,000||Rs. 82,780.00||Rs. 47,052|
|City V MT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,04,403||Rs. 10,65,900||Rs. 88,772.00||Rs. 49,731|
|City i-DTEC SV (Diesel)||Rs. 12,54,724||Rs. 11,11,000||Rs. 92,380.00||Rs. 51,344|
|City VX MT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,33,944||Rs. 11,82,000||Rs. 98,060.00||Rs. 53,884|
|City i-DTEC V (Diesel)||Rs. 13,43,986||Rs. 11,91,000||Rs. 98,780.00||Rs. 54,206|
|City V CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,55,143||Rs. 12,01,000||Rs. 99,580.00||Rs. 54,563|
|City ZX MT (Petrol)||Rs. 14,66,721||Rs. 13,01,000||Rs. 1,07,580.00||Rs. 58,141|
|City i-DTEC VX (Diesel)||Rs. 14,67,836||Rs. 13,02,000||Rs. 1,07,660.00||Rs. 58,176|
|City VX CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 14,78,994||Rs. 13,12,000||Rs. 1,08,460.00||Rs. 58,534|
|City i-DTEC ZX (Diesel)||Rs. 16,00,613||Rs. 14,21,000||Rs. 1,17,180.00||Rs. 62,433|
|City ZX CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 16,11,771||Rs. 14,31,000||Rs. 1,17,980.00||Rs. 62,791|
Honda City Price in Bahadurgarh
Honda City price in Bahadurgarh starts from Rs. 9.91 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 29th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all City variants in Bahadurgarh. Honda City Automatic is starting at Rs. 12.01 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Honda City Diesel starts from Rs. 11.11 lakh (Ex-showroom). Honda City's top competitors are Hyundai Verna (price starting at Rs. 8.18 lakh in Bahadurgarh) and Maruti Ciaz (price starting at Rs. 8.31 lakh in Bahadurgarh).
Honda Dealer Showroom in Bahadurgarh
Ring Road HondaA-2, Udyog Nagar Rohtak Road, Peeragarhi, Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110041Phone : 7375879962Email : email@example.com
Recently LaunchedTata Altroz - Priced at Rs. 5.29 lakh | Launched on 21 Jan 2020
Price of City Competitors
Rs. 8.18 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.31 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.76 lakhYaris On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.82 lakhRapid On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 17.70 lakhCivic On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.78 lakhVento On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 5.93 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with City
Honda City Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying City
- The price of Diesel Vx variant is 15.9 for 2016 model onroad in Visakhapatnam and boot space is about 500 littes
- One is a sedan and the other one is hatch back. Not comparable at all.
- Price Range 11.50 Lakhs .Boot Space 510 Ltrs. Of Honda City VMT.
- Thanks for your prompt reply Shubhankar. I will definitely. But still, as an overall package considering the new dual tone interiors, good infotainment system and a better service structure of FORD you feel NEXON is at par or better?
- I would consider the venue 1.0 L Turbo. The S model will be a tad under 10L on road. Another alternative would be the Nexon.
- Hungry on petrol
- Maruti Suzuki Alto k10, Renault Kwid
- Datsun REDI-GO. Maruti Suzuki Alto k10. ...Renault Kwid. ...Tata Tiago. ...Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
- Tata Nano
- Go for honda civic......or Elentra.....facelift of elantra is quite good and sharp....both cars are equally efficient but brand name of Honda is better..it depends on ur personal choice.....u may find elantra more sharp in looks but quality wise both are good
- Honda City top end version the best option if you are considering mileage and daily commute or else Civic is also a better ride and great ergonomics...
- Hyundai (3) Creta. Elantra. Tucson.Volkswagen (1) GTI.Tata (3) Harrier. Hexa. Safari Storme.Toyota (2) Corolla Altis. Innova Crysta.Honda (1) Civic.Mahindra (2) Scorpio. XUV500.Skoda (1) Octavia.Isuzu (1) D Max V Cross.
- I suggest Creta, Harrior, Kick, XUV IN SUV segment and try City, Civic, Carola altis, Elentra, Ciaz, Octavia. in your budget you will get top variants of City and Creta try both both are best in the respective segment. Try Ciaz it's big car with options compared to the price of the car. Ciaz has better leg room and ground clearance then City.
- Go for Jeep compass its a good option in that budget....
- If you want a sedan, then i seriously recommend Honda City..... but....... if you want a SUV, then i seriously recommend Tata Harrier. ðŸ˜‰
- Kolkata and cars don't matchup..... bikes r way better and suited for kolkata traffic
- Take a Hyundai verna top Model... It's give you better comfort. Sporty and stylish look. And also look premium. And 40-45 k. M. Is good enough for drive a verna.
- Turbo charged engine in verna is super exciting..city is undoubtedly a thumbs up car
Honda City Price in India
Calculate Honda City EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less