Honda City On Road Price in AlwarChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|City SV MT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,68,918||Rs. 10,05,700||Rs. 1,15,641.00||Rs. 47,577|
|City V MT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,71,689||Rs. 10,95,200||Rs. 1,25,710.00||Rs. 50,779|
|City i-DTEC SV (Diesel)||Rs. 13,34,381||Rs. 11,27,700||Rs. 1,54,740.00||Rs. 51,941|
|City VX MT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,88,813||Rs. 11,97,200||Rs. 1,37,185.00||Rs. 54,428|
|City i-DTEC V (Diesel)||Rs. 14,28,628||Rs. 12,08,200||Rs. 1,65,607.00||Rs. 54,821|
|City V CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 14,09,481||Rs. 12,15,200||Rs. 1,39,210.00||Rs. 55,071|
|City ZX MT (Petrol)||Rs. 15,25,457||Rs. 13,16,200||Rs. 1,50,573.00||Rs. 58,684|
|City i-DTEC VX (Diesel)||Rs. 15,58,584||Rs. 13,19,200||Rs. 1,80,592.00||Rs. 58,792|
|City VX CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 15,39,237||Rs. 13,28,200||Rs. 1,51,923.00||Rs. 59,114|
|City i-DTEC ZX (Diesel)||Rs. 16,97,905||Rs. 14,38,200||Rs. 1,96,657.00||Rs. 63,048|
|City ZX CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 16,75,879||Rs. 14,47,199||Rs. 1,65,310.00||Rs. 63,370|
Honda City Price in Alwar
Honda City price in Alwar starts from Rs. 10.06 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 14.47 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all City variants in Alwar. Honda City Automatic is starting at Rs. 12.15 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Honda City Diesel starts from Rs. 11.28 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of City is available at Rs. 19,231 per month @ 10%. Honda City's top competitors are Hyundai Verna (price starting at Rs. 9.31 lakh in Alwar) and Toyota Yaris (price starting at Rs. 8.76 lakh in Alwar).
Honda Dealer Showroom in Alwar
Pink City HondaTijara Road, Telco Chowk, 2 Km From,gajuka Nadi Pulia, Alwar, Rajasthan 301001Phone : 0144-3010200, 9166706701 Phone : 0144-3010200, 9166706701Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of City Competitors
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 10.66 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.76 lakhYaris On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.32 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.82 lakhRapid On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.77 lakhVento On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 17.94 lakhCivic On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 5.71 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with City
Honda City Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying City
- For this, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the CSD staff as they will be the better person to assist you with the tie-up dealerships. Moreover, you can click on the link to check the nearest dealership - Dealership.
- Honda is expected to launch the fifth-gen City in India by April 2020 but there is no official update from the brand's end on engine options. So we would suggest you to wait for the official announcement. Stay tuned.
- Standard tyre size is 175/65 R15.. but it can be increased.. without any modifications I am using 215/45 R 17 size tyre.
- Standard Tyre size is 175/65 R 15.
- As per the latest updates, V MT variant of Honda City is the top-selling model in the petrol engine. Furthermore, we would suggest you to check the stats with the nearest dealership. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- V variant.
- Diesel is available in manual. In petrol also Honda has only CVT and no AMT.
- Yes. It's a 4 cylinder fuel injected petrol engine.
Honda City Price in India
Calculate Honda City EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less