About Honda Brio
Honda Brio Overview
Starting December 2019, Honda is offering an Anytime warranty which can cover the car for up to 10 years and 1.2 lakh km.
Prices for the Honda Brio might be increased from 1st July as Honda has announced a price hike for majority of its models.This is to offset the effects of the price hike of raw materials as well as compliance to new safety regulations that will come into effect from 1st July 2019.The prices are expected to increase by Rs 10,000-20,000 depending on the model.
The Honda Brio has been reportedly discontinued due to very low demand for it in the market.
Small cars still command the of majority sales in the Indian market for any car maker. With that in mind, Honda entered the class with the launch of the Brio in 2011. The Brio was given a lst-gen Amaze-inspired facelift in 2016 to keep up with the competition.On the inside, the two-tone dashboard was replaced by an all-black one.Like it goes with facelifts, the Brio continued to sport the same 1.2-litre i-VTEC mill that produces 88PS and 109Nm. This unit was paired to either a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
Honda Brio Colours
Modern Steel Metallic
Orchid White Pearl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Brio
- If you are getting a good deal with good physical condition and a healthy engine then you may opt for it. Moreover, selecting a perfect used car depends on certain factors such as kilometers driven, number of owners, physical condition, etc. Read More: - Buying a used car? Here's your checklist
- Honda service centres arrange spares. Recently I lgot my windscreen replaced & they could arrange it in 2 days.
- Easily available in the market... i live in Lucknow so don't face any issues here
- Whats the price of the back windscreen?????
- Get a check up of the rear suspensions.. i had once faced similar issue but the solution all required for some petty mechanical repairs
- I just had the rear shockers changed at 85000 Km as I had noise. Now its running fine. I did not change the dead axle
- Sell Your car, because its validity is over.
- It’s the best & the smartest hatchback you could ever own. The only drawback is the boot space which is less than the other cars in this segment. However, if you intend to carry the luggage of two adults & one kid, there’s enough space. For city driving & even on the highway the car is as smooth as melted butter. No ownership charges, nil maintenance, awesome driving experience, ultra smooth passenger comfort, easiest to manoeuvre & park in city traffic & congestion & last but not the least is the “unique” design. No other car in India has the design or can match the design of Brio. all other hatchbacks look the same except for Brio. Note: I can’t vouch for the “on paper” fuel efficiency claims made by other hatchbacks. Brio may not give the best mileage. It averages around 11-13 km/ltr in city & 15-16 km/ltr on the highway but the cost you incur on the fuel, you save that cost in maintenance. If you want your family to enjoy a comfortable city drive with occasional highway rides - buy the Brio NOW!!
- Honda brio is Very good car.its been 5 years for us, and around 15000kms without any issues. Most powerful in its segment with 87 bhp. Ac is good. Engine very smooth. Cons are little boot space. Back seats feel the bump But finally, it's a small car which you can keep for long
- Maintenance of Brio is high so you can choose accordingly.
- Plz don't use cng in honda cars,bad results.It's my view .
- I don't know
- Not suitable
- Very good and smooth. Great miledge... about 22.7 kmpl on highway without ac
- Very well designed vehicle for both long and city
- Good and smooth 👍
Brio User Reviews
I have Purchased the Honda Brio Automatic at 17/02/2018. First if you are the owner of Honda brio then you must change the driving Style of your Driving. You must drive your car below 2000 RPM on Highway & car Speed must be between 70 to 90 with Light Foot and Eco Light must blink there then you will definitely will achieve the mileage of 22 to 25 KM/litre.first i was also not able to get the mileage on highway then gradually change the style of driving today i am happy owner of Honda Brio.infact in city i am getting the mileage of 15km/litre but eco light must be there. riding is excellent, style is excellent.... first 6 month i was soo much confuse how to get best mileage from this car as have invested almost 7.30 Lakhs behind this car.. but not i am happy.
1.2 L pure Japanese Engine literally brings life to the car and especially low weight which gives high torque and high speed. Because of low ground clearance, it is aerodynamically stable at very high speeds. Because of low center of gravity and very low turning radius, it is very easy to turn the car at sharp turns and at high speed without worrying that the car would topple or rollover. It has smoothest steering, smooth clutch pedals and gearbox too. Despite of being a small car, it has excellent leg space (greater than Baleno).
Great small car to own. The rev happy 1.2 I-vtec is the Star in this car. For a car of it's size, it provides good comfort and ample space for 4 average sized Indians. Honda's quality is amazing. The tiny hatchback is surprisingly good at high speeds and just sticks to the road. Biggest downfall of the Brio is it's service cost. Some components seem ridiculously overpriced.
The car is super peppy and a good car for a person who travels place to place alone or just with a partner the car is spacious ive clocked nearly 1 lakh km with no major issues in the car ,just the gripe is lower variants lack airbags but being a 2013 model can't complain much the car will run years and years if you just change the oil right
the best turning radius of the steering / wheels make it smooth run in a traffic or even in a crowdy market. Also fits in small parking areas. Car looks very small from outside but Honda"s inelegance has made it surprisingly spacious inside! Best car for the cities. only need to be ridden on preferably smooth roads.
Honda Brio Expert Reviews
The most affordable Honda in the country gets a revamp. What's new?