Ford Freestyle On Road Price in SolapurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Freestyle Ambiente Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 6,89,211||Rs. 5,91,400||Rs. 65,054.00||Rs. 32,757|
|Freestyle Ambiente Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 8,00,130||Rs. 6,76,400||Rs. 87,932.00||Rs. 35,798|
|Freestyle Trend Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 7,92,331||Rs. 6,81,400||Rs. 74,954.00||Rs. 35,977|
|Freestyle Titanium Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 8,38,162||Rs. 7,21,400||Rs. 79,354.00||Rs. 37,408|
|Freestyle Trend Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 8,81,151||Rs. 7,45,900||Rs. 96,967.00||Rs. 38,284|
|Freestyle Titanium Plus Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 8,78,264||Rs. 7,56,400||Rs. 83,204.00||Rs. 38,660|
|Freestyle Titanium Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 9,33,611||Rs. 7,90,900||Rs. 1,02,817.00||Rs. 39,894|
|Freestyle Titanium Plus Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 9,86,653||Rs. 8,36,400||Rs. 1,08,732.00||Rs. 41,521|
Ford Freestyle Price in Solapur
Ford Freestyle price in Solapur starts from Rs. 5.91 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 23rd January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Freestyle variants in Solapur. Ford Freestyle's top competitors are Ford Figo (price starting at Rs. 5.23 lakh in Solapur) and Maruti Baleno (price starting at Rs. 5.68 lakh in Solapur).
Ford Dealer Showroom in Solapur
Gurukrupa FordGat No.55, Solapur- Hyderabad Highway, Opp. Janta Petrol Pump, Mulegaon Tanda, Solapur, Maharashtra 413006Phone : 8888883548, 8888883549 Phone : 8888883548, 8888883549Email : email@example.com
Just LaunchedTata Altroz - Priced at Rs. 5.29 lakh | Launched on 21 Jan 2020
Price of Freestyle Competitors
Rs. 5.23 lakhFigo On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 5.68 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 5.14 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.53 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 6.50 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Ford Freestyle Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Freestyle
- Ford Freestyle is priced at Rs.7.11 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). In order to know the approx on road price click on the [link@https://www.cardekho.com/overview/Ford_Freestyle/Ford_Freestyle_Titanium_Petrol.htm
- If you want power and durability, Freestyle is the best! For mileage Tata Nano and paper thin metal Suzuki cars are ideal for all mileage and no safety.
- Both Ford Freestyle and Hyundai Venue are good options and the cars to go with, however, we'd recommend going with the Ford Freestyle if you do not fancy the SUVish styling and a bigger car. Freestyle gets a 1.5-litre diesel unit that makes 100PS of power which is 10PS more than that of the Venue's 1.4-litre unit. Moreover, with the Titanium Plus variant you get six airbags, ABS with EBD (electronic brakeforce distribution), ESC (electronic stability control) and TCS (traction control system) along with ARP (active rollover prevention). On top of that, with the ground clearance of 190mm, the car is good to go for little off-roading as well. Also, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Ford Car Showroom
- I have used both EcoSport and using a nexon, i can say TATA is the worst auto maker in the world. Having issues since day 1 and tata is least bothered, even social media bashing does not effect them. Ac switch issue, indicator issue,rusting of doors from inside, and niw steering freezes when u turn it full.... Many more to come....
- Go for ford EcoSport, alingwith a 5 year TOTAL MAINTENANCE PLAN which will cover everything for 5 years including service and parts except accidents.I repent having sold it & opted for nexon which is horrible.
- My suggestion is, go for Ford Freestyle. It has more to offer than the Nexon. If you really want a tough build quality and great seat comfort, you can then go for Tata Nexon
- Ford Freestyle would be a good option as the car offers practicality in driving, 190mm of ground clearance, punchy 1.2-litre petrol engine, tried-and-tested 1.5-litre TDCI diesel engine, tried-and-tested 1.5-litre TDCI engine, mature ride quality and much more. Both the engine are available with a 5-speed manual transmission only, no automatic is on the offer. If you are looking for an automatic transmission, then you can opt for Maruti Swift per your budget. Read more:- Ford Freestyle Petrol: Road Test Review - Ford Freestyle: First Drive Review
- Freestyle is the best. However, the Indian customers are brainwashed by Suzuki and Hyundai.
- Go for it. No car in competition providing safety features like Ford Freestyle.
- Ample options are available for a good petrol car in a budget of 8 lakhs like Maruti Swift, Hyundai Grand i10, Maruti Ignis, Ford Figo, Tata Tiago, Hyundai Elite i20, Toyota Glanza, Tata Nexon, Honda Amaze, etc. Choosing a car would depend on several factors such as the preference of the segment, the requirement of specific features, preference of the brand and model, seating capacity, etc. Click here and explore more options and select the best suitable option.
- No second thought freestyle best
- Ford Freestyle is the best.
Ford Freestyle Price in India
Calculate Ford Freestyle EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost