Ford Freestyle Price in Silvassa
Ford Freestyle On Road Price in Silvassa August 2020
Ford Freestyle On Road Price in SilvassaChange
Ambiente (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSilvassa Rs. 5.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 14,975 Insurance Rs. 33,029 On-Road Price Silvassa Rs. 6.47 Lakh
Trend (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSilvassa Rs. 6.54 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 16,350 Insurance Rs. 34,997 On-Road Price Silvassa Rs. 7.05 Lakh
Titanium (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSilvassa Rs. 7.04 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 17,600 Insurance Rs. 36,785 On-Road Price Silvassa Rs. 7.58 Lakh
Titanium Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSilvassa Rs. 7.39 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 18,475 Insurance Rs. 38,037 On-Road Price Silvassa Rs. 7.95 Lakh
Trend Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceSilvassa Rs. 7.64 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 19,100 Insurance Rs. 38,931 On-Road Price Silvassa Rs. 8.22 Lakh
Titanium Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceSilvassa Rs. 8.14 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 20,350 Insurance Rs. 40,720 On-Road Price Silvassa Rs. 8.75 Lakh
Titanium Plus Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceSilvassa Rs. 8.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 21,225 Insurance Rs. 41,972 On-Road Price Silvassa Rs. 9.12 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Price of Freestyle Competitors
Rs. 5.49 LakhFigo On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 5.29 LakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 6.95 LakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 5.18 LakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 6.49 LakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 5.63 LakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 6.09 LakhAspire 2018 On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 5.82 LakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Freestyle
- In order to check the availability and price of Ford Freestyle through CSD, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the nearest authorized dealership. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Ford Freestyle is priced at Rs.7.11 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). In order to know the approx on road price click on the [link@https://www.cardekho.com/overview/Ford_Freestyle/Ford_Freestyle_Titanium_Petrol.htm
- If you want power and durability, Freestyle is the best! For mileage Tata Nano and paper thin metal Suzuki cars are ideal for all mileage and no safety.
- If your looking for an SUV go for EcoSport n then second is Nexon it's not SUV but you can opt for it
- Both Ford Freestyle and Hyundai Venue are good options and the cars to go with, however, we'd recommend going with the Ford Freestyle if you do not fancy the SUVish styling and a bigger car. Freestyle gets a 1.5-litre diesel unit that makes 100PS of power which is 10PS more than that of the Venue's 1.4-litre unit. Moreover, with the Titanium Plus variant you get six airbags, ABS with EBD (electronic brakeforce distribution), ESC (electronic stability control) and TCS (traction control system) along with ARP (active rollover prevention). On top of that, with the ground clearance of 190mm, the car is good to go for little off-roading as well. Also, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Ford Car Showroom
- I have used both EcoSport and using a nexon, i can say TATA is the worst auto maker in the world. Having issues since day 1 and tata is least bothered, even social media bashing does not effect them. Ac switch issue, indicator issue,rusting of doors from inside, and niw steering freezes when u turn it full.... Many more to come....
- Go for ford EcoSport, alingwith a 5 year TOTAL MAINTENANCE PLAN which will cover everything for 5 years including service and parts except accidents.I repent having sold it & opted for nexon which is horrible.
- My suggestion is, go for Ford Freestyle. It has more to offer than the Nexon. If you really want a tough build quality and great seat comfort, you can then go for Tata Nexon
- Ford Freestyle would be a good option as the car offers practicality in driving, 190mm of ground clearance, punchy 1.2-litre petrol engine, tried-and-tested 1.5-litre TDCI diesel engine, tried-and-tested 1.5-litre TDCI engine, mature ride quality and much more. Both the engine are available with a 5-speed manual transmission only, no automatic is on the offer. If you are looking for an automatic transmission, then you can opt for Maruti Swift per your budget. Read more:- Ford Freestyle Petrol: Road Test Review - Ford Freestyle: First Drive Review
- Freestyle is the best. However, the Indian customers are brainwashed by Suzuki and Hyundai.
- Go for it. No car in competition providing safety features like Ford Freestyle.
Ford Freestyle Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Ford Freestyle in Silvassa?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Ford Freestyle is 7.39 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Ford Freestyle in Silvassa?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Ford Freestyle is 8.49 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Ford Freestyle in Silvassa?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Ford Freestyle in Silvassa is Rs. 33,029.
Calculate Ford Freestyle EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less